Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Has history taught us nothing, the EU will disintegrate under its own weight, what a shitbox of broke and basketcase countries all bodging the books to put on a face of unity and equality....its a federation made by a committee and gets more unwieldy with every new country it lets in.
Germany is bankrolling the entire shambles and no one mentions the anger of ordinary Germans about this, Merkel will be decimated next election.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Another reason why I dislike the leave campaign - 'new countries like Turkey (Okay, I get that) and Serbia being lined up) - Little Englander hats on people!

Think I've decided now - if accepting Turkey and Serbia into the EU means that we have more influence in their governance and stop them from having potential tyrants in Government who could potentially massacre thousands of innocents, I'd say a influx of migrants from those countries is absolutely worth it.

Job

We have tyrants in control of the EU, they are one and the same thing...one mans tyrant is another mans official who knows whats best for the people.

Gwadien

We have tyrants in control of the EU, they are one and the same thing...one mans tyrant is another mans official who knows whats best for the people.

I think there's a difference between a Bureaucratic Lord and a murderous tyrant that massacres thousands of minorities, although I'd imagine that sounds appealing to you.

Job

I think you could easily lay the blame for far more deaths than that at the EUs door through incompetence and disinterest.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I think you could easily lay the blame for far more deaths than that at the EUs door through incompetence and disinterest.
Back that up with relevant evidence.

Gwadien

Back that up with relevant evidence.

I think he kind of made the latter point of my post, hahaha.

I mean, 'incompetence and disinterest' - How about the Syrian Refugee crisis? - the EU should have taken ALOT more people in then in your point of view, surely @Job ?

Job

No they should have refused everyone and paid a billion Euros to countries nearby to look after them.

1006-MATT-PORTAL-WEB-P1-medium.png

Gwadien

No they should have refused everyone and paid a billion Euros to countries nearby to look after them.

1006-MATT-PORTAL-WEB-P1-medium.png

Like we already are?

Thing is, when there's a few million people, its hard to place them with countries with normal populations of 8 million or so.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
At the beginning of this thread I said this. Look what came through my door today:

View attachment 33171

Called it.
Would I fuck? Join the EU now? Only if I was a country in dire need of money and had a load of people I wanted to offload....

Bite me. My stance has not changed, I will still be voting out. Don't waste your breath responding to me as I do not give a fucking shit.

Gwadien

Would I fuck? Join the EU now? Only if I was a country in dire need of money and had a load of people I wanted to offload....

Bite me. My stance has not changed, I will still be voting out. Don't waste your breath responding to me as I do not give a fucking shit.

Okay, thank you for that Deebs.

Now here's Sarah with the weather.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Um. my point is that I would not want to join the EU (European State of Germany) unless I was a bankrupt country and wanted to offload a load of migrants.

Job

If we will be richer in the EU and stay, they will have bought our obedience without a shot being fired, the future of our identity is on the line...the single most epic vote anyone in the UK today will do in their entire lives.

Gwadien

If we will be richer in the EU and stay, they will have bought our obedience without a shot being fired, the future of our identity is on the line...the single most epic vote anyone in the UK today will do in their entire lives.

I think that's why the vote is split between young and old really - younger generations see theirselves more as global citizens or citizens of the EU, whereas older people see their identity aligned with the country that they live in.

Leaving the EU won't really change that, leaving the EU won't get rid of the internet.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Has history taught us nothing, the EU will disintegrate under its own weight, what a shitbox of broke and basketcase countries all bodging the books to put on a face of unity and equality....its a federation made by a committee and gets more unwieldy with every new country it lets in.
Germany is bankrolling the entire shambles and no one mentions the anger of ordinary Germans about this, Merkel will be decimated next election.

EU in and of itself isn't the problem.

The problem is that every fucking country wants exceptions to a lot of the rules/regulations/laws because it suits some asshat politicians personal agenda. THAT'S what's fucking things up.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Fuck me, just watching the debate on ITV, Nicola Sturgeon needs to go, what a fucking cunt. She has not fucking idea about the EU and Scotland.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Sturgeon is a fucking embarrassment in this. She wants to cooperate with other countries...as long as they aren't English one assumes.

She went a bit quiet after Boris pointed that out however.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Sturgeon wants an independent Scotland in the EU and "fuck everyone else tbh". She's made that very clear.

Edit: I didn't watch said debate, just filling in the blanks ;)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Christ what a fuck up. Sturgeon was a cunt as was all of the remain. Boris and his team esp the immigrant came across as strong. Still didn't sway my vote but wtf. Sturgeon needs to go regardless of any referendum. Fucking twat of a politician.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Boris and his team esp the immigrant came across as strong.

blinkered much?

they all (as in both sides) came across as cunts tbh. which is kind of the whole problem with politics atm. They all talked bollocks, trying to say what they thought people wanted to hear whilst not even believing it themselves. the amount of crap spouted about how much the EU costs us and we'll have a mythical 10 billion a year to spend just beggars belief

Job

I think the remain will win, but that was a disaster for them, who the fuck thought a lesbian and Sturgeon were good representatives for Europe, most English despise the loudmouth,
the most worrying for me is if those Googlebox style viewers on the ITV actually represent the British public we are fucked.
Remain consistently recieved more applause and the remain camps constant argument that Europe are our mates and everythings fine was a bit pathetic.

Job

blinkered much?

they all (as in both sides) came across as cunts tbh. which is kind of the whole problem with politics atm. They all talked bollocks, trying to say what they thought people wanted to hear whilst not even believing it themselves. the amount of crap spouted about how much the EU costs us and we'll have a mythical 10 billion a year to spend just beggars belief
Bollocks obviously, but reaches out to cretins out there, it would just dissapear into the void in a trillion pound economy.
If one more person mentions the NHS Im gonna puke, next will be baby incubators and unicorns, omg Im watching Blair kick remain in the teeth rightnow...shut himthefuck up!

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

And then the Brexiters would complain about all the EU money being spent on foreigners who aren't even in the EU.

And as it happens, the EU are paying nearby countries to look after refugees; there are still far more Syrians in Turkey, Lebanon and Jordan than in Europe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom