Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Euro 2016 opening ceremony. In France. All in English.

Yeah

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
It has been negotiated and withdrawn by the objecting country

And there we go.

That's not "overruled" you fucknut. That's the absolutely point of the exercise; negotiate.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I should have written 'negotiate'.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
That's not "overruled" you fucknut. That's the absolutely point of the exercise; negotiate.
How does one negotiate with 28 other countries to get ones own rule? One law for them may not work for us. So it is vetoed. Democracy? I would rather an empiric rule under George than the United States of Europe.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
blinkered much?

they all (as in both sides) came across as cunts tbh. which is kind of the whole problem with politics atm. They all talked bollocks, trying to say what they thought people wanted to hear whilst not even believing it themselves. the amount of crap spouted about how much the EU costs us and we'll have a mythical 10 billion a year to spend just beggars belief
My point is this, very simply, it will never change, got it? I want to be governed by the government I elect. For better or for worse. I do not give a flying fuck about my house price, my pension etc. I just want the party I elected to govern me. Dont care what the cost is.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I do not give a flying fuck about my house price, my pension etc. ... Dont care what the cost is.
I genuinely can't wrap my head around what you said there. So you could be destitute and living under a bridge but yay because the government you voted for is in charge?

dysfunction

FH is my second home
How does one negotiate with 28 other countries to get ones own rule? One law for them may not work for us. So it is vetoed. Democracy? I would rather an empiric rule under George than the United States of Europe.

Name one law that doesn't work for us?
And dont say immigration!

Job

Remain are now admitting Brexit is winning, which is a classic ruse to motivate their voters and keep Brexiters in bed that day...soon youll see the leave campaign claiming they are losing.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
I want to be governed by the government I elect. For better or for worse.

Can you at least see why people love Sturgeon and want an iScot? Your grievances are exactly the same as theirs.

So you could be destitute and living under a bridge but yay because the government you voted for is in charge?

I'd stick my neck out here and say 'yes', and that's my point above to Deebs and what I've said about the die hard Yes camp up here in Skirtland - they'd throw the whole country under the bus to replace a set of cunts at Westminster with a set of cunts at Holyrood.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Can you at least see why people love Sturgeon and want an iScot? Your grievances are exactly the same as theirs.
Yep. It does make me laugh that the brexiters are wrong for exactly the same reasons that they expressed a lot of vehement hate for the Scottish leavers.

Literally everyone I know who said "fuck scotland - lets throw them all under a bus" is a Brexiter.

Oooh, the actual irony in technically accurate definition!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Not sure why, its not really got anything to do with the EU.

Job

This migrant crime hysteria is silly, how about posting everyday, 2 million immigrants didn't hurt a fly.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Its funny how they think the massively over inflated house prices are a good thing too. Saying house prices would crash as if its a bad thing. Good luck buying a house without daddy footing the deposit, there is no way young people can afford to pay over inflated rent and save for a deposit.

They are high because demand far outweighs supply. We just cannot build enough houses, let alone infrastructure for 300,000 extra people a year, its just not going to happen.

Absolutely right, it's just pure greed

Job

Germany have said we can go back if it all goes tits up...how nice of him..the German minister...seems he's in charge now.
Dont bovver viz za silly EU commission..you kun straight to us ya!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Haha, ever more desperate and comical.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom