Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Hes talking the EU bureaucrats and their stupid club.

While taking a pension...but thats just lol innit.

Job

Daily Mash.
Theyve set sail many years ago from the rocky shores of satire and are moored in the harbour of cheap dick jokes.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Daily Mash.
Theyve set sail many years ago from the rocky shores of satire and are moored in the harbour of cheap dick jokes.

HAHAHAHAHA

They're making fun of my political views :(

They're not funny anymore :(

You're such a fucking hypocritical snowflake.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Daily Mash.
Jävligt efterbliven oO

Job

Its just not funny though is it...they were always the little brother to theonion, but recently the content has descended into.

Guardian readers confused by white van with no 'avacados left overnight' sticker.

Its ceased to be clever or cutting from both sides.
You can tell its run out of ideas because it hardly gets linked anymore.

Job

Oh fuck off
Satirical website.

Does your stupid flag give you a hardon.
I mean the guy servicing the water cooler could have thought of something funnier and socially uncomfortable.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
If they're running out of ideas it's because real life is so fucking ridiculous over the past few years that satirists can't think up things that haven't actually happened.

Job

I actually dont care...this isnt even the issue.
My beef is that the msm would never show that clip, their days are ending, people are moving on and waking up to the narrow agendas of the news corporations.
There is a far bigger picture available and the more they try to contain our limits, the more extremists will start to control the narrative.
The bbc are going for the yoof audience to remain relative.

Its over..it will be laughable, irrelevent bullshit.
The 4th renaissance is upon us and they started well, but then greed let to their demise.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
A Finnish MEP with links to white supremacists is who you are happy to have supporting your cause :p

Gwadien

I actually dont care...this isnt even the issue.
My beef is that the msm would never show that clip, their days are ending, people are moving on and waking up to the narrow agendas of the news corporations.
There is a far bigger picture available and the more they try to contain our limits, the more extremists will start to control the narrative.
The bbc are going for the yoof audience to remain relative.

Its over..it will be laughable, irrelevent bullshit.
The 4th renaissance is upon us and they started well, but then greed let to their demise.

What's laughable is that this sounds like the Nazi party when they took over.

You need our media because all the media's are lying to you!

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
oq8w1z70h2e41.jpg

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
My kids had a little pisstake banner for me this morning “sorry you’re leaving the EU Daddy, bye”. My son then panicked and needed reassurance I wasn’t actually on the next boat back to Holyhead.

I really need to send my citizenship forms in.

Job

What's laughable is that this sounds like the Nazi party when they took over.

You need our media because all the media's are lying to you!
1 step to hitler eh

Gwadien

Well this is all going well.

Theyve been caught red handed multiple times, pushing their ideology on locals and then swanning back to their migrant free countries.

'We left fearing for our lives': doctors set upon by mob in Lesbos | Greece | The Guardian

How are they pushing their ideology by helping people that are already there?

Just say it Job, they should be met by machine gun fire.

Does that mean you supported it when Muslim groups execute aid workers etc, because by your logic, they're doing the exact same thing.

Job

Not the doctors, the NGO's, they were tracked month after month by gps sailing to Africa and back..meeting trafickers and basically bringing the migrants back themselves from just off the african coast.

Which is all very efficient, but so fucking idiotic that it beggars belief, did they think that would go un noticed, that it wouldnt turn a merciful continent into a xenophobic one and descended seven levels of shit on them.

The road to hell.....etc...etc...

Gwadien

Not the doctors, the NGO's, they were tracked month after month by gps sailing to Africa and back..meeting trafickers and basically bringing the migrants back themselves from just off the african coast.

Which is all very efficient, but so fucking idiotic that it beggars belief, did they think that would go un noticed, that it wouldnt turn a merciful continent into a xenophobic one and descended seven levels of shit on them.

The road to hell.....etc...etc...

If they were in Africa and they scooped them up there, then I might understand your point.

But allowing people to drown in the sea?

Imagine if you were in the med on a boat and it started sinking, coast guard turns up, nah mate gotta let you drown because we can't allow illegal immigration to our country cos you've left the EU, unlucky.

Job

Well, I'm sure that was the thinking, theyre going to try anyway; weve got better boats and instead of searching for them half drowned, just pick them up.

But of course then you are just running a taxi service and filling up someone elses country...its not their place to socially engineer the med and they are paying for it now, and it will never be forgotten.

Another step nearer to calamity, brought to you by clueless activists.

Gwadien

Well, I'm sure that was the thinking, theyre going to try anyway; weve got better boats and instead of searching for them half drowned, just pick them up.

But of course then you are just running a taxi service and filling up someone elses country...its not their place to socially engineer the med and they are paying for it now, and it will never be forgotten.

Another step nearer to calamity, brought to you by clueless activists.

They're not running a taxi service.

Do you really think NGOs are going to go near Libya?

Job

Yup, they park off the coast and the traffickers shuttle the migrants to them..its a win win for everyone.

Except peace in Europe.

Gwadien

Yup, they park off the coast and the traffickers shuttle the migrants to them..its a win win for everyone.

Except peace in Europe.

Could you provide some evidence for this?

As far as I'm aware people were sent across on shitty boats and started sinking then the NGOs help the people out.

I wasn't aware that they were in contact with the traffickers and they cooperated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom