Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I dont doubt it for a minute simply because thats the sensible thing to do, Id be amazed if they werent doing it, you are going to save hundreds of lives by getting them on big ships asap.

View: https://youtu.be/TbIc1LZqIAw

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
upload_2020-3-4_12-35-44.png
So - we need to make them legal, and deal with arseholes like you who don't like it, right?

That's the correct course of action. Make it legal to save people from war zones and live up to our obligations as a state - as it has been pointed out in your wanky vid** that our governments fully know about.

upload_2020-3-4_12-37-41.png

So there you go. It's not illegal. Just fix the rest. Help these people, find them homes and jobs, get them integrated into the system.

Your own video points out that the only problem that really exists here is with people like you, who need to be re-educated/stamped out. (pick one)

**Smacks of Bannon-ising - Gefira has about 400 followers on social media but gets quoted in mainstream news outlets because of a well-produced vid with a familiar spin?

Job

People 'like' me , firstly those living in the town besieged by migrants...there are more migrants in the camp than people in the adjoining town..and secondly an ever increasing voice across the west that this is not good for social cohesion, your answer is educate the natives to lump it.

What is actually happening is the surge of all those dark forces that lead to war, it is causing us to turn on ourselves.

Cheap vid but no one has questioned the data.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
People 'like' me , firstly those living in the town besieged by migrants...there are more migrants in the camp than people in the adjoining town..and secondly an ever increasing voice across the west that this is not good for social cohesion, your answer is educate the natives to lump it.

What is actually happening is the surge of all those dark forces that lead to war, it is causing us to turn on ourselves.
You're not "besieged" - you see more brown people around. Big deal.

People like you - yes - because it's the minority of people like you who are causing the issue by moaning about it all the time.

STFU and stop being the problem. Your want to not see brown people isn't greater than a human need to flee war.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Cheap vid but no one has questioned the data.
I don't care to - because it doesn't bother me.

I've questioned what that shitty org has done with that data - painted it as criminal, when it clearly isn't - as pointed out in their own vid. (and above)

Red rag video designed to appeal to "useful idiots" - and look what our resident useful idiot has done. He's posted it here.

Shut. The. Fuck. Up. about migrants. The only problem we have with them is that you won't shut up.

Job

The greatest threat to European harmony.
Shut up..Im moving to Wales to get away from it all.
No theyre not fleeing from war...because there isnt one, so migrants it is then.

Job

The Freddyshouse approach.

Uh..oh..bad news....

uYsPzXY.gif

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Uh..oh..bad news....
Not true. I don't think an influx of migrants is bad news.

I think people like you are the bad news. I'm not blinkered - it's obvious you're a cunt.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Oh - btw:
Shut up..Im moving to Wales to get away from it all.
I've not run away from anything in my life. I'm moving to Wales because I'm moving towards something, not away from anything. Especially not migrants.

Otherwise I wouldn't have picked Bradford for a university and Nottingham to live in for the past 20+ years. (Which I'm really glad I did - escaping white white Merseyside which at the time was rammed with little-minded racists and had no decent food - unlike Bradford and Nottingham which has all the wonderful migrant eateries you can imagine!).

Job

Not true. I don't think an influx of migrants is bad news.

I think people like you are the bad news. I'm not blinkered - it's obvious you're a cunt.
Its bad news because its causing unrest, you can go down the odd route of supporting it and blaming the people for complaining and then build your bunker for ww3 or confront the issue.

Job

Oh - btw:

I've not run away from anything in my life. I'm moving to Wales because I'm moving towards something, not away from anything. Especially not migrants.

Otherwise I wouldn't have picked Bradford for a university and Nottingham to live in for the past 20+ years. (Which I'm really glad I did - escaping white white Merseyside which at the time was rammed with little-minded racists and had no decent food - unlike Bradford and Nottingham which has all the wonderful migrant eateries you can imagine!).
No decent food?
We have the oldest Chinese community in Europe and oldest African community in the UK., one of the very first mosques and huge greek /Italian communities.

Liverpool was the New York of Europe and its a fucking joke to call it monoculture.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Its bad news because its causing unrest, you can go down the odd route of supporting it and blaming the people for complaining and then build your bunker for ww3 or confront the issue.
I am confronting the issue. You, and useful idiots like you, are the issue.

The vast majority don't have a problem.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
No decent food?
We have the oldest Chinese community in Europe and oldest African community in the UK., one of the very first mosques and huge greek /Italian communities.

Liverpool was the New York of Europe and its a fucking joke to call it monoculture.
You're not from Liverpool. You're from Merseyside. You can tell me little that I don't already know about the place and it's outlying areas. :)

Job

I live in Liverpool..you were from the frickin wirral...thats not even a plastic scouser

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Liverpool postcode.
Lol! That's the level you want to go to? That's what you reach for? 25k away from the Albert Dock as opposed to 6. L-postcodes on the other side of the mersey didn't change to CH until 1998.

There's literally *nothing* you can tell me about the area. Chester Zoo is closer to the Albert Dock than Formby Beach.

You ain't from "Liverpool" - there's nowt in it in a straight line from your house and Blackpool Pleasure Beach as opposed to L1.

Job

So youre from chester and Im from Liverpool...thanks for clearing that up.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
:)

If you like. Doesn't bother me at all.

You still know fuck all.

Job

Again stfu about the EU, they are proving to be the most hypocritical asshats while joining in the anti trump chorus for border control while backing Greece for overturning migrant boats and firing over their heads ...AND calling greece their wall against refugees.

Fixed it for ya.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Again stfu about the EU, they are proving to be the most hypocritical asshats while joining in the anti trump chorus for border control while backing Greece for overturning migrant boats and firing over their heads ...AND calling greece their wall against refugees.

Fixed it for ya.

EU let migrants in and they're "unelected bureaucrats ignoring the will of Europeans", they don't let migrants in and they're hypocrites? For not letting them in or not listening to the public? Which is it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom