Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
They have always been hypocrites, let them in for cheap labour until the natives start rioting, while denouncing opposition as racism.

Its eventually become a serious problem and thousands of miles of barbed fences go up and all out war is announced on 'refugees'.

These are not the actions of a benile, peace spreading organisation, the lie they sell to the masses who support them, the EU has fuck all to do with peace in Europe..in fact they are quite clearly the main danger to it.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
What do you think should happen @Job?

I mean, now we've left we're obviously doing things 100% correctly. But what should we be telling these pesky euro types to do?

Job

Save them from themselves all over again I guess.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Save them from themselves all over again I guess.
That's not an answer.

You spend your time bashing, constantly. It's easy to throw stones.

What should they do.

Job

I thought that was a link. :(

That would have made life easier.

I have said this many times on here...
An honest discussion about the benefits and consequences of mass immigration from vastly different cultures, take the wind out of the sails of the right.

They are too scared to have it and instead just keep shouting racist louder and louder, even when they are the actual racists.

Every concievable outpost of liberalism is under severe and real threat and its too scared to show its true colours because now its too late.
The whole experiment is dying in front of us...mind fucking level of incompetence.
Listen to the fruitloops and xenophobes and their argument will shrink under examination, pushing them out of polite society while they are the majority isnt going to work...ever.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
@Job. What should they DO.

People are coming over in boats. Have been. Are doing.

What. Should. They. Do?

Job

Well its a bit late now innit.

Might as well start shelling them as soon as they leave the coast, because this trickle is going to become a roaring river as Africa increases by a million a week.

We are going to have to build a VERY large wall and thos so called EU army will have one purpose in the next 50 years, defending the border.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Might as well start shelling them as soon as they leave the coast...

...We are going to have to build a VERY large wall
OK.

Just to be clear. This is your preferred solution, right?

If it is, own it. If not, try again.

Job

Its not a preffered solution, but its all weve got.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Well its a bit late now innit.

Might as well start shelling them as soon as they leave the coast, because this trickle is going to become a roaring river as Africa increases by a million a week.

We are going to have to build a VERY large wall and thos so called EU army will have one purpose in the next 50 years, defending the border.

Its actually funny how you can't see that spending all that money on defending our borders is stupid as fuck.

The amount of money you'd have to spend you'd be better off just straight up giving the money to the corrupt fuckers that run the countries all these people come from.

Even if they spent 5%of that money on fixing their shit holes then you'd see a pretty much instant stop to migration.

Job

Er..they are all ready doing it, your lovely EU and after years of pretending to be horrified by it all they have just come out full fortress Europe.

And when you casually lay out lvl 10 hypocrisy and no ones pointing it out in the MSM..you know youve got lvl 11 brush under the carpet.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
@Job - we were nearly there:
Might as well start shelling them as soon as they leave the coast...
We are going to have to build a VERY large wall
This is what you think the EU should do. Correct?

Confirmation please, and I'll stop asking.

Job

Yes..a very large wall.

Its mostly there, just join it up and and defend with EU sanctioned troops.

I mean thats what IS going to happen.
Africas going nowhere and the vast majority of its population growth is the very poor.

What do YOU think they should do

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Let them in. Help them.

I hear Formby's nice. :)

But first things first. Help humans. And extend financial, structural and human support to the countries that need it - drive up living and safety standards there first and people won't want to leave their homes.

Simples. Only problem is - when we start to spend money on doing just that the "build walls, shoot people" arsehole brigade start complaining. Because they're fucking thick.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Yeah. Watch that once every couple of years. Kind of like comfort eating :)

It's amazing that humans exist that are so dumb that building walls and shooting people is a future they want to move towards.

Job

Let them in. Help them.

I hear Formby's nice. :)

But first things first. Help humans. And extend financial, structural and human support to the countries that need it - drive up living and safety standards there first and people won't want to leave their homes.

Simples. Only problem is - when we start to spend money on doing just that the "build walls, shoot people" arsehole brigade start complaining. Because they're fucking thick.
I've heard Snowdonias nice.

Let them in.....so someone else can deal with them.....I'm off to whitesville in Wales.

I also like the way you've twisted around the utter hypocritical fucking bullshit of the EU as somehow not being their fault.
Do you admit the EU is fucking thick?

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin

Let them in.....so someone else can deal with them.....I'm off to whitesville in Wales.

I also like the way you've twisted around the utter hypocritical fucking bullshit of the EU as somehow not being their fault.
Do you admit the EU is fucking thick?

Wales is the perfect place to put lots of people fleeing from war/awful lives; lots of nice open space and real estate is pretty cheap.

But I guess we're full.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
It is, but there's a lack of housing and work there @Job. No problem with the principle though, just the practicalities.

But have lived for the past 28 years in the poorest areas of Bradford and Nottingham - where the ethnic "minority" makeup of my neighbourhood has been 60%+ on many occasions.

And do you know what - that's never been a problem. Me and my neighbours all get along fine. It's only white arseholes, from white white Wirral and white white Formby (98.14% - you go girl! that's twice as white as Llandudno!) and white white Devon that seem to have a problem with people of other skin colours or other cultures.

I like the fact that you've posted that you explicitly would like to "build a big wall", "man it with the EU army" and "shell immigrants on the beaches". You actually want to kill immigrants.

I'd let them all in. Which is a much nicer way to treat humans, don't you think? Train them, give them somewhere to live and put them to work. You're scared of that too - because any idiot can be a plumber, so they'd be competing with you.

You live in a monoculture and you're a bitter, twisted racist fuck.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I'm sure Job also considers the people who fought during ww2 to be undeserving too.
Well, frankly, I'd keep those who volunteered to kill people out of the country, but each to their own ;)

Job

It is, but there's a lack of housing and work there @Job. No problem with the principle though, just the practicalities.

But have lived for the past 28 years in the poorest areas of Bradford and Nottingham - where the ethnic "minority" makeup of my neighbourhood has been 60%+ on many occasions.

And do you know what - that's never been a problem. Me and my neighbours all get along fine. It's only white arseholes, from white white Wirral and white white Formby (98.14% - you go girl! that's twice as white as Llandudno!) and white white Devon that seem to have a problem with people of other skin colours or other cultures.

I like the fact that you've posted that you explicitly would like to "build a big wall", "man it with the EU army" and "shell immigrants on the beaches". You actually want to kill immigrants.

I'd let them all in. Which is a much nicer way to treat humans, don't you think? Train them, give them somewhere to live and put them to work. You're scared of that too - because any idiot can be a plumber, so they'd be competing with you.

You live in a monoculture and you're a bitter, twisted racist fuck.
Oh here we go...I lived with brown people so...
Not wanting half of Africa in Europe is not racist and the accusation is as tired and old as the hills.
But how convenient for you to nip off to where there are very little immigrants and shout back over the wall...'let them in'.
How about you have a word with the local town hall...get some shelters built...nah, I thought not.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Lol :)

The problem with monocultures @Job - is that the plants get sick, the environment degrades and they attract insect pests.

Just like Formby.

Job

We've got Klopp and he's well foreign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom