Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Your media and government lies to you everytime they open their mouths and like good little pavlov dogs you attack the opposing view.
Well done citizens, your programming is complete.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I like it how your obsession with the media only started since Trump started calling them out, yet we're the sheep.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Your media and government lies to you everytime they open their mouths and like good little pavlov dogs you attack the opposing view.

Fucking hell, you even sound like a Russian.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
You do realise Assad actually released the Jihadists at the start of the civil war right? Or do you just believe what the outlets above tell you to?

Was this novichok business a false flag by the UK deep state? Did we really land on the moon? Are chemtrails being used to turn the frogs gay? Am I a pawn of the Rothschilds?

Job

Im not talking conspiracy theories, just enough adjusting and hiding of context to paint an entirely different picture.
The very fact that you are arguing this with me shows how well it works.

Job

I like it how your obsession with the media only started since Trump started calling them out, yet we're the sheep.
Ive always called out the media for the lies they peddle on international affairs..I watched them collude with the government over Iraq..the reporting was so utterly biased and created it was an affront to civilisation.
They reduced an entire country of westernised people into a cesspit of extremists using the power of the lens and no one called them out on it.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
There was a shit load of coverage about anti war protests and anti government feeling when we went to war with Iraq.

Or was the government colluding with them to stop the war they started?

DaGaffer

Ive always called out the media for the lies they peddle on international affairs..I watched them collude with the government over Iraq..the reporting was so utterly biased and created it was an affront to civilisation.
They reduced an entire country of westernised people into a cesspit of extremists using the power of the lens and no one called them out on it.

So if I searched your posting history I wouldn’t find hundreds of links to the Daily Express then? Riiiight.

Job

I mostly post Express links to laugh at how bad the paper has got.

Job

There was a shit load of coverage about anti war protests and anti government feeling when we went to war with Iraq.

Or was the government colluding with them to stop the war they started?
In our own country..but every outside broadcast in the ME had wailing loonies slapping themselves...not a single interview with normal people.
Im more aware of it coming from Liverpool..any news item on some issue netween the North and South...they interview an articulate lawyer in some expensive London street..click to Liverpool and its some toothless idiot in front of a derelict street.
Thats why when you meet southerners they always say...'my god I didnt expect it to be so nice'.
The exact same methods are used to twist the opinins of millions with war reporting.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
In our own country..but every outside broadcast in the ME had wailing loonies slapping themselves...not a single interview with normal people.
Im more aware of it coming from Liverpool..any news item on some issue netween the North and South...they interview an articulate lawyer in some expensive London street..click to Liverpool and its some toothless idiot in front of a derelict street.
Thats why when you meet southerners they always say...'my god I didnt expect it to be so nice'.
The exact same methods are used to twist the opinins of millions with war reporting.
You know fuck all about Syria.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
A lot of national broadcasting is london centric. I see that more now i moved to the south west. I think its simply because there are experts for everything somewhere in london and its cheaper to send them there than travel somewhere else.

They had the sussex show the same days as the royal cornwall show. But they sent the brekky girls to ardingly not truro.

But i agree with @Wij i would take @Hawkwind view on the middle east over yours at least he lives over there.

Job

Let me see...have we ever been bullshitted before.
Russians in Afghanistan
Vietnam
Korea
Iraqx2
Libya
South Africa
But somehow Syria is spot on..Russians are the baddies...we were just gently prompting regime change because it was the right thing to do.
There are millions of dead bodies in the ground across the ME because of western interference..but no the government and the media never tell fibs.
We carefully adjust the reaction to various events so as to swing the opinions of people who struggle to seperate fact from fiction in soap operas and treat goal scorers as heros.
The more worldwise should know better.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Ive always called out the media for the lies they peddle
But you never produce any evidence - so it's all just the meaningless waffle of a batshit weirdo.

DaGaffer

LOL. Brexit had one job to do; unite the Tories. And it’s even a failure at that.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Funny that the minister for brexit is leaving over brexit.

It's a proper shambles.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I noticed he still didn't propose any actual, better Brexit-plan in his interview on R4 this morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom