Rubber Bullets

FH is my second home
Donald Trump to aids on Thursday "see, I told you utter fucking chaos is a normal governing tactic"

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
She [Laura Kuenssberg] said she had been told by a source that either Theresa May "dumps" the plan signed off at Chequers or "another minister will go, then another, then another, then another".
Blimey. Talk about a rock and a hard place.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Watching Parliament at the moment, god I fucking hate that cunt Corbyn and his party.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Why because they agreed with me?

Nah, it was the way that they both disagreed with both of my anti-Brexit posts then instantly agreed with your anti-Labour posts.

It's not about politics, it's about seeing something is broken and not accepting it's broken.

Sheep, innit.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Nah, it was the way that they both disagreed with both of my anti-Brexit posts then instantly agreed with your anti-Labour posts.

It's not about politics, it's about seeing something is broken and not accepting it's broken.

Sheep, innit.
To be fair I would still say the same even if Brexit was non-existent. Though saying that, the state of all parties is a fucking joke.

Gwadien

To be fair I would still say the same even if Brexit was non-existent. Though saying that, the state of all parties is a fucking joke.

Oh I know, it's just the whole Brexit/Anti-Brexit camp - say anything anti-brexit and you'll have @Moriath and @Embattle foaming at the mouth, even though I was criticising the Tories, not Brexit.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time

Sheep, innit.

Yes, but electing Corbyn and his merry band of communists to fix the country is a bit like trying to fix a broken headlight bulb by setting fire to the car.

Gwadien

Yes, but electing Corbyn and his merry band of communists to fix the country is a bit like trying to fix a broken headlight bulb by setting fire to the car.

Actually, I'm not Pro-Corbyn in any shape or form, but if you want Brexit, he's probably the best man for the job to be honest.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I'm gone. Fucking funny as fuck. Thank you for bringing a happy tear to my eye.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
KqPyyEx.jpg

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Made a complete and total cunt of this eh? Never ending stream of amateurish fuck ups; Westminster must be getting laughed at.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
lol @ @Embattle and @Moriath

just lol.
I think before the resignations the cabinet was a balance of remain and leave. I think the Leader has tried to move the exit of the uk into a kind of mush instead of doing whats been promised and making a divide.

It seems her policies and strategy are as solid as a sponge. She doesnt seem to be able to take a stand and stick to it but from her remaining routes has made the exit more of a move into the spare room rather than a divorce.

The Tories are more than just the eu issue and i agree with many of the policies and much prefer them in power to Corbyn.

Just because I think the leader is doing a bad job doesnt mean i disagree with the whole party.

Hence a disagree to you and an agree to @Deebs. And you getting your knickers in a twist the way millenials do when someone doesnt see things your way.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Ah the old, you disagree with me so you are millenial snowflake tactic...

She does not have a lot of good options, not helped that she is surrounded by delusional idiots though...

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Ah the old, you disagree with me so you are millenial snowflake tactic...

She does not have a lot of good options, not helped that she is surrounded by delusional idiots though...
I know bt sadly most of the time its true :(

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I was just saying to a mate earlier that it'll be a cunt that replaces Boris - imagine my surprise!

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
lmao.

Apart from it's not.
Hey its always been the older generation saying how much the youngsters dont know anything and talk out of their butts;). Why change now :). Instead of hippies or mods or generation x the name has changed to millenials is the only change :)

Gwadien

Hey its always been the older generation saying how much the youngsters dont know anything and talk out of their butts;). Why change now :). Instead of hippies or mods or generation x the name has changed to millenials is the only change :)

lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom