Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I could stretch to the fact hes in a physc ward and now immune from extradition...but thats being racist

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I could stretch to the fact hes in a physc ward and now immune from extradition...but thats being racist
How does extraditing him cure his mental health issues? Psych ward is the best place for him - he's a shot at being treated and is no longer a danger to other people. He dragged a kid under a train ffs.

Should we just put him somewhere where he can do that to other children? Or is it OK as long as they're non-european brown children?

What's your solution @Job? What exactly are you saying should happen?

Job

Well of course hecneeds to be put under mental care, its just a nice loophole to escape extradition.
Pulling a strangers kid under a train is suspect from the start as he immediately pulled the two them into a safe place under the wheels.
Lets do something to prove Im mad, endanger a child to nail it.
He'll be released in a few years and it will be all water under the bridge..more tax payer funded investigations and legal arguments.
Judge rules he can stay...because...racist.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Well of course hecneeds to be put under mental care, its just a nice loophole to escape extradition.
Conspiracy nut. That's you to a tee.

Can you talk about something other than immigration and acid attacks please?

Job

The problem is you put all immigrants into your minds safe space...its a reasonable theory for anyone desperate trying something crazy to get a result.
But because its about deportation..its racist and conspiracy.

Job

I think Lamp will be experiencing his own windrush tonight.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
The problem is you put all immigrants into your minds safe space...its a reasonable theory for anyone desperate
I don't think even desparate people would think that grabbing a child and diving onto railway tracks is a "reasonable" anything.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
2h0iejcx1iu01.jpg

Job

If it stops one doley chav from going to Benidorm, then Im all for it.

Job

So the UK is looking to build its own satnav.
3 billion quid..I mean crazy and amazing at the same time.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Last I heard the EU wasn't going to let the UK near the Galileo project so it makes sense that they're pursuing another option. I bet it'll be a lash, though.

Job

They are worried about letting us have the codes basically.
Which is a joke, we'll have them the next day anyway.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
If by "letting us have the codes" you mean "give us access to their encrypted satellite data" then yes... that's what I said.

Galileo is an EU project for EU members and the UK isn't going to be part of the EU any more... If only somebody had said before the referendum that there were benefits to remaining in the EU.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
If by "letting us have the codes" you mean "give us access to their encrypted satellite data" then yes... that's what I said.

Galileo is an EU project for EU members and the UK isn't going to be part of the EU any more... If only somebody had said before the referendum that there were benefits to remaining in the EU.

It's alright though we're making our own it'll cost us billions and will probably be shit but atleast we're not selling our souls to the Europeans!

Embattle

FH is my second home
Last time I checked most my hardware and the stuff available uses GPS.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
One of the aims of Galileo is so that the EU wouldn't have to rely on GPS (or whatever the Russian and Chinese alternatives are called) in case they got switched off or abandoned. For the consumer it probably doesn't make a difference but it could be a big deal for the military, for example. Galileo is also much more precise than GPS.

Gwadien

One of the aims of Galileo is so that the EU wouldn't have to rely on GPS (or whatever the Russian and Chinese alternatives are called) in case they got switched off or abandoned. For the consumer it probably doesn't make a difference but it could be a big deal for the military, for example. Galileo is also much more precise than GPS.

Used by Merkel to spy on our military bases you mean.

Job

it used to be, the Americans have upgraded, by the time they get it up and working it will be out of date.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
it used to be, the Americans have upgraded, by the time they get it up and working it will be out of date.
No, it won't. GPS, even after the upgrade, will be accurate to 30cm while the secure version of Galileo (which is what we're talking about) will be accurate to 1cm.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
No, it won't. GPS, even after the upgrade, will be accurate to 30cm while the secure version of Galileo (which is what we're talking about) will be accurate to 1cm.
Under a helmet? Impressive.

Gwadien

In 2 centimetres take a left

Job

Thats in conjunction with local transmitters...US gps is allready that accurate

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom