Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I don't even see how that's an issue, surely it proves that trade will be fine after brexit.
Brexit..even though remainers love to spin it that way, to make you seem racist...is not about closing down trade borders.
The lowest bidder won and it's up to the loser to try and win it back.
TBH, the most shocking thing is the freakin price to print some documents....where the fuck do they get that figure from?

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Lmao.

It's a farce.

I thought the whole Brexit thing was to get jobs into the UK.

That's £490million going to France, gg wp.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Lmao.

It's a farce.

I thought the whole Brexit thing was about global Britain being a free-trade beacon to the world; trading with anyone who can get us the best deal. These twats need to make their fucking minds up.

Job

No one biting..April has been lost to the internet

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Lmao.

It's a farce.

It's nothing new at all. As an expat I renewed my passport twice and had to send it to Germany (Dusseldorf if recollect correctly). It was the only way to do it by post as an expat.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I just used a friend's address in the UK to receive it and then she brought it out when she visited. The Passport Office wanted to charge me something ridiculous like £80 (on top of the normal fee) just for applying from outside the UK.

Job

490 million to print passports...seriously, half a billion pounds, for a 4 x3 book, with an rfid and a picture.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Yes, and De La Rue make them for 40 other countries. Think we can probably buy ours from France without lots of screeching ans gnashing.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
I just used a friend's address in the UK to receive it and then she brought it out when she visited. The Passport Office wanted to charge me something ridiculous like £80 (on top of the normal fee) just for applying from outside the UK.
company pays so I don't care about the cost. I have actually flown to London for a day to get a new one turned around. The Passport office in Victoria can do it a few hours. 10 am appointment and 3 pm pickup. :)

Job

Conmonwealth games..doing nicely.
Just a !little reminder to the EU they are merely a blip in European histoey.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Conmonwealth games..doing nicely.
Just a !little reminder to the EU they are merely a blip in European histoey.

You mean the EU citizens who are mostly unaware of a minor sporting event occuring on the other side of the world? :)

Job

That represents 2 billion people.
Or nearly a third of the world.
Yes, that one.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Yes, that one.

And what percentage of that 2 billion live in EU? Honestly, outside of athletics enthusiasts, most people in the EU have no idea there is such a thing as the commonwealth games, the headlines they see are about the royal family shaking hands with perhaps a passing mention of why they are there

Last edited:

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I didn't know the commonwealth games were ongoing. But then, I don't bother with the olympics either.

Job

Of course resurrecting the commonwealth would be idiotic, some private members club in a global world.
Everyone seems to think its just great when the EU does it

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
The EU is nothing like the commonwealth. Why are you trying to draw comparisons where none exist?

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Yes, that one.

Half of whom are Indian and wouldn't piss on the British if they were on fire. The Commonwealth is at best an irrelevance.

Job

The EU is nothing like the commonwealth. Why are you trying to draw comparisons where none exist?
It was a preferential trading bloc...that is one of the cornerstones of the EU project...but you know that Scouse.

Job

Yes..the entire basrs of that humour is to ridicule those who dont 'get' it.
You could have easily rerun that sketch with Dimbelby as the idiot and the question askers ridiculing him.
More importantly its no surprise a anti brexiter was given the go ahead for a message in neon at the station.
Hopelessly right on.
Maybe theyll let Farage write something in neon as well.
Thought not.
The luvvies love to bathe in the admiration of those they hate while ticking the civil service acceptable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom