Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Come on @Scouse, I need another facepalm before bed.

Jesus, you like to keep a man waiting.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Ah, nice long gap between your edits. @caLLous'd be proud.

Just another hundred today. On top of the thousands of banking jobs that are moving out of the UK because of brexit. That's the point I was making (it's not random cuts)

But this amuses me:
Whether you are happy working for a company that would rather slash the bottom rather than the top? Maybe you are quite happy bleating on about inequality so long as you are OK?
Oh, I should make myself jobless now?

What a world class thundercunt you are.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Um, ok...what did I say about royalty then? I am sure it's fresh in your mind..it can only have been 10 minutes!

That being said, you always go on and on and on and on and on about how evil the corps and banks are (which, basically they are) yet somehow get a little upset when they aren't doing so well. Maybe you are just a massive pussy that thinks everyone should do what you say, rather than do what you do? If you had any conviction at all. Weren't you "between jobs and proud" not so long ago? What was it, work 6 months, take 6 months off, a job of your choice at the end of it? lol

As for the 1000s you keep going on about, numbers man, back-up for your claim, actual facts, otherwise its just another lament of an idiot.

Edit, that last line was an edit, just fyi, you can get upset about it if you like.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
There it is, well done, cerebrally challenged, hypocritical little man :)

Edit, There was an edit there too. See if you can guess which bit.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Jesus, I can imagine the impotent rage going on here. Absolutely hilarious, your only real argument is pressing a button, actually lol.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Bump..
It's still not going to happen.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Germany gay marriage approved by MPs in snap vote - BBC News

Good to see, didn't realise Merkal was a bigot though.
I think you're daft if you're gay and you want to get married*.

Marriage is a religious ceremony. Religion hates the gays. Gays should hate it right back as it's primarily responsible for their horrible persecution down the ages. They should stop battering down the doors to be allowed into a club that clearly hates them.

There should be a non-religous alternative with the same level of rights as marriage. They can even call it "non-religious marriage" if they like.

*I think you're daft if you want to get married full stop tbh.

**Also, don't really care. If the gays want it, no matter how stupid it is, I support them getting it. Especially because the bigots won't like it and it makes a mockery of their church.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I got married. Not a single mention of religion. Just recognition of our commitment and all the legal obligations/benefits and whatnot that go with it. Plus it was a great way to furnish our first house with all the gifts :)

Marriage between humans has always been a thing, in all societies whether obsessed with sky fairies or not, religion, or more specifically, Christianity just hijacked it in Europe.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Our wedding was also non-religious, and that was in 'Murica.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I'm also OK with that - but it's the church thing for a lot of people, and the blessing from god and all that shite.

Still - madness. Me and Tam have been together 14 years and I still get asked constantly when we're going to get married. I could fucking burn those people. Especially the ones in my own family who ask repeatedly.

CTFOADOA you twats. You know how I feel. I turned up at your utterly self-absorbed boring ceremony at great expense instead of doing something fun for a weekend - stop trying to make me do the same. :eek:

:eek:

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Mine was at a barn. The bar was next door. Couple of drinks, piled into the barn, did the deed, got drunk.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
You mean you had to get out of the car? Sounds like a lot of effort.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
I despise modern weddings and everything they stand for. It brings out the worst in people, from the dickhead-ridden stag do through to the mind boggling consumerist cash-frittering, to the fucking boring women that still go on about their wedding on social media years later.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yeah I couldn't be bothered with all that shit. We went to a weatherspoons then back to the local for a lock in.

I generally find an excuse not to go on them if they are dumb, holidays away and all that shit.

old.user4556

Not to mention two of the worst wedding bores I've met are now divorced. I think it says a lot more about their deep insecurity that they needed a massively crass in-your-face wedding.

Job

I got married in a church, but it was the tiny one at the bottom of Scafell in Wasdale, so I went along with the JC stuff, it was the least I could do to get married in such an awesome setting.
I have the feeling the vicar felt the same.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I despise modern weddings and everything they stand for. It brings out the worst in people, from the dickhead-ridden stag do through to the mind boggling consumerist cash-frittering, to the fucking boring women that still go on about their wedding on social media years later.

Meh. Don't regret the money spent on either of my weddings. But then both times it was friends first and family second, no outside interference and no demands on anyone else (didn't even ask for wedding presents most recently, just suggested people give to charity if they wanted to).

I do get what you mean though, a friend of my missus had a ridiculous wedding in Barbados a couple of years ago; demanded all kinds of shit from everyone, was an utter pain in the arse (I loathed her, and thought her husband to be was a dick as well). They were separated within six months, and we all knew it was going to happen.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I think if you can afford it and its what you want then fine, but don't expect guests to have to pony up and don't spend money that you don't have to do it.

Job

My mate actually asked for a donation to his house extension at his second wedding...I wrapped up a brick, but the missus said it wouldnt go down well with his new wife.

old.user4556

wouldnt go down well with his new wife.

Therein lies an observation of mine - almost of of my mate's missus are beige. Sure, some of them are hot, but they're not fun to be around, even pains-in-the-ass.

One thing that I've learned in life as I quickly approach 40, is that I would never again put up with a woman's shit just because she's hot.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
If you're under the thumb as a man it's your failing as much as your partner's tbpfh.

Giving in to a guilt trip is a rod for your own back - your missus will lose respect as she realises you're spineless and there's nothing less sexy than being spineless - so lots of them start looking at 'bad boys' for an evening's entertainment and hop on their meat for want of a proper cock to sit on.

If these men had refused to compromise on the things they loved doing/people they enjoyed seeing at the start of their relationship then their wives wouldn't be looking elsewhere for men they could respect...

old.user4556

Don't disagree, that's the second point I make - they're under the illusion of 'hotness' and they themselves have become thoroughly pussy-whipped.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
That is why you should never mate with someone based on looks alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom