Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
oh, and... UK manufacturing output falls and trade deficit widens - BBC News

Those 'experts know nothing'.

Job, by the way, you're a total fucking twat

Yet, somehow, as if by magic, people are still earning, unemployment is still falling. More people are working, more people are contributing rather than taking away from the state.

Yeah sure, some people (less than 1 million) are working on zero hour contracts, mostly in the "gig" economy, mostly by choice, work when they like etc. Overall, unemployment has never been lower. What would you rather have, 10 obsolete middle mangers in employment or 100 entry level personnel?

Edit, and yes, I agree, zero contract hours contracts are horrible if that is all you have but for lots of people they prefer them and please don't pretend it is a UK problem.

Last edited:

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Also, lucky for some who got a "10% pay rise this year", lots and lots and lots of people haven't. I guess working for a foreign company during a period when the exchange rate is piss poor has its perks.

Still, meaningless. The spread of people earning is still higher. More people are earning than not earning, the strain on the state is falling. Overall (equality, if you will) income is balancing, the average quality of life is improving. As a state, that works.

Last edited:

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
So Farage stands in front of a poster showing a long migrant line...he is called a racist, xenophobic pusher of hate.
Now one by one European leaders are daring to say the unsayable, packaged with liberal bullshit.
Now it seems, it really is a problem, because non nazis are saying it.

'Millions of Africans' will flood Europe unless it acts now, warns European chief, as Paris evacuates huge migrant camp

'Millions of Africans' will flood Europe unless it acts now, warns European chief, as Paris evacuates huge migrant camp

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Farage got backlash over that poster because it was clearly just a fucking staged version of this Nazi shit.

3998682622.jpg

Job

No its a queue...all queues look the same.
The reason you pick a bend is so you can see how big the line is.

Right wingers were slated for using the word biblical.
Well le surprise...European commisioner uses exact same word.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
You're so thick, @Job. He's not saying anything Bill Gates didn't say earlier in the week. Your agenda is painfully obvious.

Gates "suggested spending more money on foreign aid to treat the problem"
Tajani said "the only solution is massive investment in Africa to dissuade people from leaving in the first place"

Job

Jesus just wake up and bypass your gut reaction..they say one thing , but do another, lets help North Africa...well thats not gonna happen, actually all we do is fuck it up, the Chinese are the ones invezting in Africa while we build fences, put armed troops on borders and now a carefully worded statement as a softener for rounding them up, armed confrontation and deaths.
Make Africa better so they will stay..what utter bullshit, this is liberals painting 'humane policy' on an upcoming border battle.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
No, one lot is saying "fuck'um" just build a wall and stop them.

The other lot is saying sort them out so that they don't feel the need to migrate.

Two very different things. The later being the more humain and beneficial to all standpoint. Not only would we see lower migration but the quality of life for millions would be improved.

Job

Oh yes, they are saying it, but let's make Africa better is hardly genius level is it.
Obviously, that would be one way forward, but they, you, I and the entire universe know that ain't happening, they have spent the last decade letting them in , slating off as a nazi anyone suggesting it might be a problem, attacking the wording in epic thought crime clampdowns...then casually announce they have discovered this might well be an issue and everyone should listen to their concerns.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
your lacking of both understanding and compassion makes me sad

Job

Lol..
Well see the limits of compassion over the next 10 years, Africas population is going through the roof and Europe will react to the migrant invasuon in two ways, military might on the borders and extension of political influence in NA, expect to to see Morocco, Algiers and Libya become partners in the EU project.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Firstly, he's Italian and therefore bound to say something to highlight the fact that Italy is currently suffering under an influx of migrants. And secondly, your best mate Farage doesn't give a shit about Africa, or he wouldn't ever suggest cutting foreign aid.

View: https://twitter.com/nigel_farage/status/716581347243008000?lang=en

I like how you use the word "they" all the time. Africans = they. EU members = they. Why don't you go and complain about it on Stormfront.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Dehumanizing is something they teach at in the first year at the lil' racist academy.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
The guy on the left doesn't look like he is much need of aid, except maybe dietary advice.

Job

Firstly, he's Italian and therefore bound to say something to highlight the fact that Italy is currently suffering under an influx of migrants. And secondly, your best mate Farage doesn't give a shit about Africa, or he wouldn't ever suggest cutting foreign aid.

View: https://twitter.com/nigel_farage/status/716581347243008000?lang=en

I like how you use the word "they" all the time. Africans = they. EU members = they. Why don't you go and complain about it on Stormfront.

No Farage doesn't care about Africa and nor does anyone else, and if you are telling me there are people in power who do, I'd like to hear what they have to say.
Africa is only on the radar because it's leaking people into our boat.

Foreign aid is just a crowd pleaser, if anyone actually bothered to have a look they would see it's a totally selfish gift that more than not stifles growth in the country that receives it.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Yeah Gates and his foundation have only put hundreds of millions of dollars into Africa, who the fuck does he think he is telling it like it is?!

Job

Gates is probably the epitome of the Ivory tower champagne liberal.
Money that means nothing to him, if he gave his last fifty quid and moved into a migrant tower block in a rough part of Italy, then I'd be impressed.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Gates is probably the epitome of the Ivory tower champagne liberal.
Money that means nothing to him, if he gave his last fifty quid and moved into a migrant tower block in a rough part of Italy, then I'd be impressed.

instead of generating more cash through fundraising and bringing other loaded people onboard, you mean?

Job

White people saving Africa again from itself I presume.
The ONLY way is a big fence, and that fence...which is pretty well there allready, will be built and all those armchair liberals can go suck at Trumps wall, which was allready built by Clinton.
Gates input so far is help a bit with the Malaria problem, which has the slight downside of millions more Africans in poverty looking to streets paved with gold.
Condoms would be a good start.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
White people saving Africa again from itself I presume.
The ONLY way is a big fence, and that fence...which is pretty well there allready, will be built and all those armchair liberals can go suck at Trumps wall, which was allready built by Clinton.
Gates input so far is help a bit with the Malaria problem, which has the slight downside of millions more Africans in poverty looking to streets paved with gold.
Condoms would be a good start.

Good thing the Gates Foundation is on that then.
http://health.usnews.com/health-new...om-campaign-an-effort-to-save-lives-in-africa

Job

TBH as I wrote that, I remembered he was involved in that area, couldn't be arsed editing it.
Not sure of the morality behind it...is it to reduce infection...or unwanted brown people?
Sort of an antidote to malaria cures.

Africa is growing at 80 people a minute.

Job

2.5 billion by 2040 and the place will be entirely sand if climate change takes hold.
We're gonna need a bigger Med.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I feel this is getting rather cyclical.

Huge population growth that to be fair, does need controlling. Answer, condoms, changes to society, ie money, infrastructure, education and general raising of the quality of life.

Oh wait, that's what Gates and co are up to?*

Your turn.

*edit, and no, it's not because they are black.

Job

That is happening now thanks to the Chinese, its just the improvements are not keeping up with population and its soon going to get biblical..ok Gates can spout out the obvious..but if you go back to my original comment...what was racist last week is now the EU policy..ie, stop them coming.
All the EU countries have cut NA migration to practically zero..thats why Italy is overun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom