TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
anyway, that aside, Teed predicts that the split will be a three-way between (NL) Labour, eg the PvaA, the "People's party for Freedom and Democracy" (what's in a name, eh?) aka the VVD and the "Party for Freedom" e.g. the PVV, or, alternately a four-way with the ever-loving Christian-Democratic Appèl (CDA)

at the time of writing the top three parties are VVD (everyone is equal, be they CEO or banker), PVV (we hate brown people) and *boggle* the CDA (not really christian and also not really democrats). 79% of eligible voters have done their thing, not bad. NL Labour party has been fuuuuuuuucked really hard, holy crap. unfortunately looks like the Pirates remain at 0.3 chair, so no chamber presence this time.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
While everyone is claiming a "victory for the left" even though it isn't (anyway...) it is alarming how well the behaired one did, 20 seats!

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Yes, for starters I would find it hard to vote someone who looks like he runs the Third Reich information extraction unit.
No one was going to work with him anyway, so it was a protest vote.
And it's Holland, so him even being on the ballot is concerning, but yes a damp squid result for Wilders is good news for the EU, though of course his presence probably triggered the worst political spat with Turkey and pretty well buried them joining the EU.

Job

Here comes the fudge, it was getting a bit close to the wire there.

Job

Its done..29th March, just watch it drag out till 2025.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Its done..29th March, just watch it drag out till 2025.
How can it drag out when there's a legal deadline? The whole point of the two year thing is so it can't drag on.

We either have a deal, or it's WTO in two years.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
How can it drag out when there's a legal deadline? The whole point of the two year thing is so it can't drag on.

Actually, it can, by mutual agreement.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home

That's just the official stance and it's pretty unreasonable to expect that something as big as this will be sorted out in just 2 years..

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Negotiations like this could last a decade so 2025 could be a reasonable time frame.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Too optimistic. At this rate by then the UK will have barely decided what shape of table they'd prefer to sit around.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
There will be a referendum on that too, a motion has been tabled already

Job

I'm sure Gina Miller will be putting her boot in again.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
By getting the law clarified and enforced you mean?

How dare she!

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
That reeks of another thinly veiled backhander from May and friends a la Nissan, seeing as how they were talking about laying workers off just a short while ago. They're investing to modernise an ageing factory which most certainly does not mean more employment, it means more automation. They export 75% of the cars they manufacture there so how could a government possibly convince them to stay, when there's probably going to be a tariff to pay on their exported products in the next few years?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I know right. Isn't she horrible for offering sweeteners to companies to invest. The cow.

Lucky its not widespread or other EU countries would be doing it.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Who gives a fuck about the car industry. It's worth like half of one percent of our economy. We're a service country 'cause of Thatcher - 78% of our economy is services, and a fucking great big whack of that is financial services.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Agree - would be preferable if the auto industry just slowly died tbh. For the good of the planet of course.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
I'm guessing people who work in the car industry?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
How would I glide, gracefully past while enjoying the air-con, past some sweaty pleb in Lycra without a car ffs?? Or give my self bonus points for drenching one in the winter?!

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I'm just taking the piss. Of course we need awesome cars that goes vroooom, looking sleek as fuck.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I guess we'll need factories for the Government to take over when WW3 starts.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I might have a nice long campaign on Empire Total war.

Get some practice in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom