Siphon meets a GM

Jaison X

Fledgling Freddie
It's amazing the amount of guilds that only remember getting jumped, and not when they get the jump on us.

I dont remember any day i jumped on you :mad:

But who cares, i think u use radar, is my point of view of the things that happen sometimes.. somethings that are hardly imposible wihtout aditional help... so my opinion.

I dont care, Gm's should

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
Azhure said:
Heh Urme, the GM is an ass, he didn't do his job properly and couldn't take the flak for it. By not doing his job properly I mean falsely accuse a person by not checking anything. That's what it's about essentially, interrupting our game play because he didn't have the intelligence to check up on it. Then didn't apologise and generally be rude.

I'd hardly call what Siphon said trash talk, there were alternate measures the GM could have taken, if he understood the situation.

If that aint trashtalk what exactly is...he is asked 3 times to stop and keep doing it....its GOA's servers quite simple...

Azhure

Fledgling Freddie
That's hardly trash talk, he can obviously ignore it and yes it's GOA's servers not the GM's, with an IQ that doesn't go higher than double figures. It's quite sad that this GM represents camlanns' community, because he does a poor job.

Xzibit

Fledgling Freddie
Azhure said:
That's hardly trash talk, he can obviously ignore it and yes it's GOA's servers not the GM's, with an IQ that doesn't go higher than double figures. It's quite sad that this GM represents camlanns' community, because he does a poor job.

i dont think ure able to oblige gm´s how they have to act tbh. gm´s are really rare on camlann and i dont think they dont have a clue about what they are doing.

we cant proof anyway if u use radar or not, thats definitly right, so i wont say anything more about this, but its quite funny to see that most of camlanns guilds like nexus f.e. say the same thing about u.

maybe its always a strange coincidence that ure group jumps other guilds 99% of the time, or run straight to places i wouldn´t even bury my grandpa, or getting player jumped that where out of line of sight but i think its a bit much coincidence in my eyes.

and tbh i still wonder why a player like u, played noobstyle in requiem, gets that ubah skilled roxxor in this short time.

free to be flamed :flame:

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
Azhure said:

And the GM most likelly act after rules set up by the company, used to play D2 with a guy who was CS for Cam when server started and know they dont just do things for fun like you make it sound......................but then again you would never ever be happy with a GM on Cam if he did not act for youre best.....and he dont represent the server community he represent GOA...

If you draw the line for trashtalk there....should the GM have to accept getting that from all 1000 players on Cam?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
i would like to be proud on getting the 155th post on this thread.

tbh most groups go the same old places. guilds who been round a while know where to look etc. ok sometimes you are miles away from anywhere and your found so yes maybe radar but 99% oof the time you run slightly off course somewhere....find someone else who has and you kill them whilst they spam RADAR bugabuser say bye bahumat....screenshots to goa say bye bye i cahinz j00 wifth bd rararara.

half the time its luck but everynow and then it does seem weird where a fg turns up

skarpheden

Fledgling Freddie
Azhure said:
Most ppl that have posted here think that the GMs act was justified so stop whining its obviously your point of view that is inmature.

Zephyrex

Fledgling Freddie
skarpheden said:
Most ppl that have posted here think that the GMs act was justified so stop whining its obviously your point of view that is inmature.

The gm committed several acts, the first one, freezing a player in a group, was wrong and unjustified and he made a fool out of himself and didn't apoligize.

Then banning another player for saying he will rightnow it, not fair imo.

And finally Siphon teased him enough to get his ban :p which is justified imo

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
Zephyrex said:
The gm committed several acts, the first one, freezing a player in a group, was wrong and unjustified and he made a fool out of himself and didn't apoligize.

I fail to see where the Game MASTER make a fool out of himself, he dont random freeza anyone in game does he.....was a reason he picked that player dont you think?

Zephyrex

Fledgling Freddie
was quite funny when the gm came up with gorre setup( the group mentioned in the cg) tbh

Azhure

Fledgling Freddie
skarpheden said:

So majority automatically makes that view correct, and that makes my view immature, my my, how illogical. Dare I comment on how narrow-minded your view is?

Xzibit, if I played noobstyle in requiem, why did I get in? If someone is mediocre they can't get better?

The reason I get the jump on most people is they are predictable and I ask people where they die.

The GM made an ass of himself when he froze a player in the middle of a pk zone, by reading one line of a cg and based on that accused him of radar.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
the deal is simple. the gm fucked up. he should/could of read the rest of the chat but acted on impulse. ok he made a mistake. siphon annoyed him and you could see the gm was kind enough to say please stop. the gm acted poorly but when insulted he was more than professional. siphon pushed as far as he could. the gm did nothing so he carried on and then got his ban

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
Azhure said:
So majority automatically makes that view correct, and that makes my view immature, my my, how illogical. Dare I comment on how narrow-minded your view is?

The GM made an ass of himself when he froze a player in the middle of a pk zone, by reading one line of a cg and based on that accused him of radar.

He share his narrow minded thinking with 90% of the other posters....yet youre the one whose right? aight :eek:

Why exactly do you think he was scouting that cg from start? cause it had peeps that been named in reports maybe?

skarpheden

Fledgling Freddie
Zephyrex said:

The only thing this post shows is that Siphon get banned for spamming the GM the thing mention is impossible to say anything about as we only got to see 1 side of it. There might be other reasons not mention that made the GM take actions? We know nothing about this.. And personal flames on this board toward the GM that speed his free time to try help out is silly take that with GOA instead.

To Azhure the reason i find your opionion inmature is simply becus you sems to think its ok to spam a GM trying to make his job and therefor trashtalking him. I might be narrowminded but i do not see anything in this thread that justifies personal flamed toward that GM.

Azhure

Fledgling Freddie
Nedo said:
He share his narrow minded thinking with 90% of the other posters....yet youre the one whose right? aight :eek:

Why exactly do you think he was scouting that cg from start? cause it had peeps that been named in reports maybe?

Let me break it down into little pieces so you may glean my enlightened knowledge. I said that he is narrow-minded because he believes that majority = right.

No where did I say it was 'right', to spam the GM. Whenever you freeze a player, or ban them for stupid reasons you think people are just going to sit there and take it? Of course there will be repercussions, but maybe you'd just let it pass since the almighty GM has spoken and his word is law.

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
1. GOA = Law in this game quite simple...we pay cash to play on their servers by their rules. If we dont accept it we can 1. Play US. 2. Play other game. May sound harsh but its a fact.
2. GM = represent GOA in the game, see point 1 to explain what that means. :wub:
3. Random peeps dont get their cg's scouted or their chars frozen simply cause GOA have no reason to think they dont follow the rules set by them......

now sod this and :drink:

Qawk

Fledgling Freddie
But Ruin are *so* innocent :( They don´t deserve it to be banned by a GM. :worthy:

Nedo said:
3. Random peeps dont get their cg's scouted or their chars frozen simply cause GOA have no reason to think they dont follow the rules set by them......

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

Azhure

Fledgling Freddie
Nedo said:
1. GOA = Law in this game quite simple...we pay cash to play on their servers by their rules. If we dont accept it we can 1. Play US. 2. Play other game. May sound harsh but its a fact.
2. GM = represent GOA in the game, see point 1 to explain what that means. :wub:

The GM may represent GOA but he still is an ass, he scouted our cg and decided to freeze a member of the group for nothing more than idle chat, if you call that good representation then heh, what world do you live in? We don't have to accept a crappy decision by a GM, so we complain.

More senseless posts from adren, plz.

skarpheden

Fledgling Freddie
Azhure said:
The GM may represent GOA but he still is an ass, he scouted our cg and decided to freeze a member of the group for nothing more than idle chat, if you call that good representation then heh, what world do you live in? We don't have to accept a crappy decision by a GM, so we complain.

More senseless posts from adren, plz.
How do you know that the words in the cg was the only reason?

Azhure

Fledgling Freddie
We were discussing Gorre setup types, and the GM said he based the accusation on seeing a group setup mentioned in the CG.

Zephyrex

Fledgling Freddie
Nedo said:

I wouldn't be surprised if some bitter loser of an enemy contacted a gm to keep an eye on us because he's just to incompetent to figure out why he lost or how he found him by himself :p

Jaison X

Fledgling Freddie
I'd like that a GM scout u everyday, would be funny count how much days he'd need to discover somethings :kissit:

Zephyrex

Fledgling Freddie
Discover what? that the people who accused us of radar usage are all wrong and sore losers?

Xzibit

Fledgling Freddie
Azhure said:
Xzibit, if I played noobstyle in requiem, why did I get in? If someone is mediocre they can't get better?

coz ppl like me who had influence were voting for u, even u were trashtalking germans as ...... (u know what screen i mean i guess)

i first believe in the good attributes of a person, thats the reason :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom