Siphon meets a GM

Brim

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh i'd never suspect zeph for radar, played with him and hes a nice guy a skilled player . circumstances may have torn him away from me :< but i trust him .

About angui .. *giggle* . did anyone actually get suprised by him getting banned ? .
I mean sure theres a couple %tage chance he doesnt use radar but there are so many other reasons to ban him :) .

I guess its just a big shock that everyone accuses angui for radar and then he gets banned for it ? :wij: .

What do i know, i just know what ppl tell me :m00: . But you have to think the ppl administrating the game should have a pretty good idea of whats going on before acting on it

Oh and btw, The saying is innocent until proven guilty right ? . So any inc excuses from you angui at this point is kinda useless . i guess i can expect the usuall bullshit about how horde sucks and i'm a bad player and we add and we camp and all that .. And you know what . That maybe . I can take critisism . But atleast where not a bunch of fucking cheaters .
To sink as low as you have to actually need to boost your playing by cheating your about as skilled as Dragon Les whatever and the rest of the french alliance . :flame:

Brim

Fledgling Freddie
Btw i dont have any proof that angui got banned , it's just the word going around . if im wrong i take everything i said about angui back and save it for when nf comes with builtin cheat detection :)

Darkraven

Fledgling Freddie
Get your facts right before u starting accusing people, was not angui who got banned :twak:

Bombie RR4 Infil

Prydwen-Inactive
Yozi RR4 Hero

Camlann
[Ruin]
Gjodad 5L6 Celerity Bot
Qahan 3L3 Necro Farmbot

Undskyld

Fledgling Freddie
Xzibit said:
but its quite funny to see that most of camlanns guilds like nexus f.e. say the same thing about u.
maybe its always a strange coincidence that ure group jumps other guilds 99% of the time, or run straight to places i wouldn´t even bury my grandpa, or getting player jumped that where out of line of sight but i think its a bit much coincidence in my eyes.
QUOTE]

Nearly everyone who ever flames angui for using radar only does it right after they die.... even if they get jumped in the most lame, common buffspots in the fucking game. One should think that ppl would develop a brain after realising that angui has lead every grp she has been in from rr1-rr10 exept a few times while eating or just lazy :p and that should provide abit of experiance, concerning enemy routes,buffspots etc. And bcoz half of server keeps buffing the same spots, running the same paths, farming scrolls the same place, never uses PW on thier bgs and so on, hell i could keep on throwing reasons at you the whole night but cba.

You can call me ignorent or wtf you want after playing here so long im immune to all the lame flames you ppl dig up.. its like everytime Adren dies shintari pms ppl with RADAR " MANA HACK " and so on if i knew how id post 50 SS of adren ppl whinning thier ass of everytime they die.
Its the same thing that was with Live using dmg hack and whatever shit ppl posted here about him.... a rr10 troll should be hitting hard.... a rr10 healer/leader should know his way arround teh block.
and if they do use ohhhhh soooooo many hacks as everyone said " THEN COME ON TRY TO FUCKING REPORT IT" and then youll get a big Fuck You right back at ya from goa saying they dont... half of u alrdy got that imo but u keep on bitching. yeah i know its hard for them to detect radar, but power hax and speed hax and hp hax and whatever nonsence u keep accusing ppl for they sure ass hell can detect...

now im gonna go use my time on something thats actually worth doing instead of wasting my time here reading about the same fucking accusations over and over... Yeah and that GM was a retard and so are Kemor... He once insta killed me for running through Hall of Heroes coz he " thought " i was gonna jump a orange con bd he was helping with a broke arty" a healer jumping orange con BD yeaaah right. all the GM are wankers same with every goa member. Peace out.

Ormor

Fledgling Freddie
Undskyld said:
all the GM are wankers same with every goa member. Peace out.

Sent to rightnow, enjoy your ban with Angui meit!

MACHO MACHO MAN! I GOTTA BEA MACHO MAN! YEAH!

MACHO MACHO MAN! MACHO MACHO MAN! MACHO MACHO MAN!
villagepeople_vp2.jpg

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
Undskyld said:
now im gonna go use my time on something thats actually worth doing instead of wasting my time here reading about the same fucking accusations over and over... Yeah and that GM was a retard and so are Kemor... He once insta killed me for running through Hall of Heroes coz he " thought " i was gonna jump a orange con bd he was helping with a broke arty" a healer jumping orange con BD yeaaah right. all the GM are wankers same with every goa member. Peace out.

Peeps like you allways make me laugh. The Daoc world is spinning around you and your guild in youre eyes right?

No wonder none of the l33t kiddie guilds never stick around. All members have to big ego and are Daoc world champions and outsmart the entire world....... :fluffle:

Undskyld

Fledgling Freddie
Nedo said:
Peeps like you allways make me laugh. The Daoc world is spinning around you and your guild in youre eyes right?

No wonder none of the l33t kiddie guilds never stick around. All members have to big ego and are Daoc world champions and outsmart the entire world....... :fluffle:

What ever floats your boat mate.......

everytime someone makes a point they get called kids... cant you ever come up with a better reply or are u always gonna act like a retard ? where did i write anything about any guild ? and where did i write anything about them bieng the best ? learn how to read before u reply imo...

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
Where exactly do you "make a point", all I see is a post saying entire server + GM's and other responsible people is whining lamers and retards.....oh sorry I cant read you have told me that....

NC2

Fledgling Freddie
I think the GM should be fired from his job !

His there to help the customers if he cant do it then get a new job. Dont go around playing god mode because he screws up. Its not like we all play here for free and should think of it as a privilige. Its a business.

Sh! Don't go putting the thread back on topic.. it will get closed if it goes OT.

I like Chinese, I like their tiny little trees..

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
Yeppy Kinkster said:
Sh! Don't go putting the thread back on topic.. it will get closed if it goes OT.

I like Chinese, I like their tiny little trees..

I think there should be mini trees in daoc and mini Valewalkers and Animsts to tend them aswell :)

Taniko

Fledgling Freddie
Omgawd.. 208 replies in this post. Thank g.od I gave up after the first 2 pages :s

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom