Siphon meets a GM

Bahumat

FH is my second home
i dont think ppl should use radar on pvp come on its hardly difficult to find ppl!!!!

i cheated once i was in camelot and i was just near the crafting table and i fell through the floor to the little fountain near the exit. i felt bad cause it gave me an advantage over other ppl trying to leave so i ran back up then back down to make up for it.

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Qawk said:
So sorry that we disappointed you yesterday, Cheater :mad:

We couldn´t run with our normal 2-3 people add you mentioned, which we are well-known for :twak:. We only could get Gwarlin in our fight one time. But you are still losing fights versus Adrenaline even though you are cheating - isn´t that annoying ?

Cool that there is an enemy count on your radar, isn´t it ? How else could you send us 10 seconds after or even while we are fighting. (Of course yes, you are the count-from-one-to-nine-in-one-second master in your school and your mom surely is proud of you :fluffle: )

So then, happy cheating.

Do you like accusing :<

Azhure

Fledgling Freddie
Qawk said:
So sorry that we disappointed you yesterday, Cheater :mad:

We couldn´t run with our normal 2-3 people add you mentioned, which we are well-known for :twak:. We only could get Gwarlin in our fight one time. But you are still losing fights versus Adrenaline even though you are cheating - isn´t that annoying ?

Cool that there is an enemy count on your radar, isn´t it ? How else could you send us 10 seconds after or even while we are fighting. (Of course yes, you are the count-from-one-to-nine-in-one-second master in your school and your mom surely is proud of you :fluffle: )

So then, happy cheating.

Yes we lose to adren, you also lose. The difference is you lose with adds and camping port ins, then justify it by saying we use cheats.

You say after or while fighting then I knew you were running with adds. Looks like you're just assuming again, give me a tell in game if you want some tips counting up to nine.

Saigean

Fledgling Freddie
Poor people who don't understand the fun in this thread, and flaming.

And the conversation had nothing to do with intelligence, I was as Zephyrex nicely put it, "fishing for a ban". I wanted to see how far I could go without getting banned.

Go fuck yourselves.

Siphon, polite as always.

(Wonder how long I will be banned for here on FH :))

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
Azhure said:
What Xzibit fails to mention is that adren likes to run with 2-3 adds, when asked about this they like to make excuses like, you use radar.

when did we run with adds yesterday ? :)+
only 8 adres in toa all the time :(
find more excuses , gogo !

Azhure

Fledgling Freddie
Shintari, read what Qawk said, he already admits that they were running with Gwarlin. So try not to lie any more.

Tosun, Gordovon and Lamenta were in ToA at the time, although they did not add.

Me finding excuses? I think you'll find you and many other adren make the excuses of ruin using radar. Like that time we found you on the boat, you then moved in a straight line, and found you again and you cried radar?

Quite funny really.

Qawk

Fledgling Freddie
Ruin *is* using radar.

And we are *never* "running with adds" but we meet them sometimes. Same for you. Or do you send all your friends and forbid them to enter TOA when you are there ?

I have no problem to lose versus a radar-using group. But you obviously have a problem with losses versus us since you are cheating and we aren´t. I can see that in your massive sending after each fight you lost or even won.

:eek:

Quite pathetic really.

Azhure said:
Tosun, Gordovon and Lamenta were in ToA at the time, although they did not add.

Oh, isn´t that the opposite of what you said before ?
:wub:

So we run with adds on purpose and we don´t run with adds ? yes... ^^

skarpheden

Fledgling Freddie
Saigean said:
Poor people who don't understand the fun in this thread, and flaming.

And the conversation had nothing to do with intelligence, I was as Zephyrex nicely put it, "fishing for a ban". I wanted to see how far I could go without getting banned.

Go fuck yourselves.

Siphon, polite as always.

(Wonder how long I will be banned for here on FH :))
You have such a mature way to express yourself..

Jaison X

Fledgling Freddie
""""@ Duquesa: i think they have /target macros for the main mezzers etc for each of the main groups. I know our mezzers do (or at least some), which explains how they can find you and target you when they run into your group. Surprised in a way that you're not using it yourself.
""""

We were semiogre and me, both hidded in a tree, How could "their mezer" know 2 nexus was after that tree?, other nexus was Ozon, he isnt well known, as could be zelh, or katzzz, so /target wasnt a good option, atleast "their mezer" know we were there, without see us.

BTW i never need any target macro, i still mezz sucefuly.. You have something called mouse, that used fine is more than enough, to mezz slow sleeping healers ;) some who win me mezzing are shintari, sometimes, (¬¬) and angui(who wonders). But thats outtopic so... i was just telling a "rare example of a camlann day"

Zephyrex

Fledgling Freddie
Shintari said:
always makes me laugh like that xD
tell me >WHEN< should did we hide and rest bof ? just tell me :) u cant ~~
and allready recognized it ? u only blame us with that crap stories after u lose in a 8on8 althought it was a clear fair fight , learn losing imo :) but ofc ur teh roxxor and we are the noobs , but i still wonder why u have to /rel :

OT again :
maybe that ban rangs a bell in some ppls head and maybe they will now behave more respectfull to each other and stop flaming , teasing each other although its just because they fear a ban , so i think that this ban is more then just a ounishment for siphon ,)
but anyway , punish a ruin => u didnt punish the wrong one :)

Such defensive writing now you are the accused one
You can't proof we radar, now stfu about it and stop jumping the radar accusing band wagon

Zephyrex

Fledgling Freddie
Jaison X said:
some who win me mezzing are shintari, sometimes, (¬¬) and angui(who wonders). But thats outtopic so... i was just telling a "rare example of a camlann day"

Hi egotripping radar accusing PvEr

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
OMG Adrenalin cheat0rz
OMG Ruin cheat0rz
OMG xxx cheat0rz
OMG OMG OMG

Sersiouly guys stfu, if you have proof post it, if not then go cry to each other on IRC. About 0 ppl care after about 6 pages of offtopic shit.

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
Big egos allways have to blame something when loosing...quite simple....

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
Zephyrex said:
Such defensive writing now you are the accused one
You can't proof we radar, now stfu about it and stop jumping the radar accusing band wagon

WHERE in my post did i blamed ruin for using radar ?
i didnt even mention the radar :)
so why are u defending it and react quite aggresive to it ? is there a bit true behind the radar ? :))

Azhure

Fledgling Freddie
Qawk said:
Ruin *is* using radar.

And we are *never* "running with adds" but we meet them sometimes. Same for you. Or do you send all your friends and forbid them to enter TOA when you are there ?

I have no problem to lose versus a radar-using group. But you obviously have a problem with losses versus us since you are cheating and we aren´t. I can see that in your massive sending after each fight you lost or even won.

:eek:

Quite pathetic really.

Oh, isn´t that the opposite of what you said before ?
:wub:

So we run with adds on purpose and we don´t run with adds ? yes... ^^

You and I both said Gwarlin was running with you.

Where did I say Gordovon, Lamenta and Tosun were with you? Shintari said there were no other adren in the zone, I was just contradicting him, nothing to do with adding on that account.

Oh, you magically meet gwarlin twice? Once camping stygia port in and the second time on the way to TR?

Azhure

Fledgling Freddie
Also pretty funny how you accuse people of radar in ToA, where it's just checking buff spots, artifact camps and havens.

You've got to be retarded to miss people.

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
Azhure said:
Shintari, read what Qawk said, he already admits that they were running with Gwarlin. So try not to lie any more.

ehh right he added in volca :((
but the other fights where w/o any adre add :( so stop saying we >always< run without add ;)
and QQ :~)

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
Azhure said:
Also pretty funny how you accuse people of radar in ToA, where it's just checking buff spots, artifact camps and havens.

rethink that imo :) i didnt said u use radar coz u find us :) more even coz u write me in the fight that we are 9 although we were scattered between the pilalrs and it was quite hard to see that gwarlin was adding :) and u told me u counted all .. although the healers hided behind a pillar :D
and this is no whine about radar , just funny that u defend it

Azhure

Fledgling Freddie
Fact 1.

I wrote to you after the fight, which was expressed in Qawk's post. It's easy to count how many people you're fighting by sizing up their support, interrupters, tanks and casters. This is easy because you shouldn't need to count into double figures.

My last post was not directed at you, but at Qawk who said, "Ruin *is* using radar".

Saigean

Fledgling Freddie
Is this the +1 thread or did I missunderstand the point of this thread xD ?

Zephyrex

Fledgling Freddie
Shintari said:
WHERE in my post did i blamed ruin for using radar ?
i didnt even mention the radar :)
so why are u defending it and react quite aggresive to it ? is there a bit true behind the radar ? :))

Maybe not you, but Qawk did and so did more of adren, like Xzibit suddenly started to talk to me last week on gorre telling me how he and the world thinks I use radar and that when I lead ( omg I lead so often) I run straight for enemy and jump from behind :eek:

I get tired really quick by false accusations

Zephyrex

Fledgling Freddie
Xzibit said:
they need to QQ rl now shin after loosing the last 3 fight yesterday, testing their own medicine ---> grapple =)

I dont remember any other group sending ppl and trying to find any excuses after they need to /rel

You must be mixing ruin with last~wave, we're no grapplemaniacs

Example of guild who sends ppl to find excuses: Adrenaline( or should I say GdE? ) :p

Jaison X

Fledgling Freddie
In the chase u use radar, how can we prove that?... any idea? Anyway many people thinks so.. i think they had seen something to say that, or some rare situations..

Dommelsch

Fledgling Freddie
zephy can't help it ;(

he smokes too much pod and gets an insta-wallhack uc..

fotm dutchie :<

:E

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom