Siphon meets a GM

Saigean

Fledgling Freddie
Urme the Legend said:
Defend himself from Siphon's trashtalking? .. defend what?? .. Behavior of a child, and I guess you have to be one to think this is funny.

Give back the credit card to your mom and start playing Counterstrike again...

Spam useless shit to anyone.. doesn't matter if it's a GM or a regular player is so childish.. how old are you??

If you find it funny you are VERY naive, and need to grow up.

Didn't see this before :)

And I really don't feel like giving any money to my mom for no reason :| Since I've never ever used anyone elses credit card.
But your mother however, whoa, she's pricey.. Hell, it feels like I'm supporting your hole family. If you know what I mean. <wink wink nudge nudge>

izikiel

Fledgling Freddie
NC2 said:
I think the GM should be fired from his job !

His there to help the customers if he cant do it then get a new job. Dont go around playing god mode because he screws up. Its not like we all play here for free and should think of it as a privilige. Its a business.

Don't pay if you dont like the way they run _their_ game etc...
No point whining though

izikiel

Fledgling Freddie
Saigean said:
Didn't see this before :)

And I really don't feel like giving any money to my mom for no reason :| Since I've never ever used anyone elses credit card.
But your mother however, whoa, she's pricey.. Hell, it feels like I'm supporting your hole family. If you know what I mean. <wink wink nudge nudge>

hole->whole

Frigging swedes and their spelling....
and I thought I pwn your mother etcetcetc was more common from german/french people..

ohwell always an exception that proves the rule

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom