Siphon meets a GM

Saigean

Fledgling Freddie
Ok so I was PvPing, then one of our team members get rooted, and the GM asks him if he has radar or something, then he de-root him, then he roots another player in the grp, and suspends his acc for 3 days.
This is when I get angry, and "attacks" the GM.

Have a look for yourself:

sshot045.jpg

Notice the root at the top, in the information window. 10 secs after this screenshot, I got banned. Don't know for how long.

Yay for me :D

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Saigean said:
Ok so I was PvPing, then one of our team members get rooted, and the GM asks him if he has radar or something, then he de-root him, then he roots another player in the grp, and suspends his acc for 3 days.

sshot045.jpg

Notice the root at the top, in the information window. 10 secs after this screenshot, I got banned. Don't know for how long.

nice going :p

was very quippy though ..ill give u that..ure a smart asshole near to my standard

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
Saigean said:
Ok so I was PvPing, then one of our team members get rooted, and the GM asks him if he has radar or something,

hi angui? xDD

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
think thats funny a ban for spaming a GM :D

wish they'd ban the sodding bug abusers aswell :( much more serious then talking repeatedly to a GM imo.

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
it is SO angui you are talking about :(

ps. tell who if its not angui xD

Saigean

Fledgling Freddie
The person trolls these boards and come forward if he chooses to. Until then, guess.

Pinp

Banned
enkor said:
it is SO angui you are talking about :(

ps. tell who if its not angui xD

It was me he accused :p

We was talking about what setup we will have on Gorre tonight in a CG, and he says how did i know xxx classes were in a group on the other side of the game world..... dont think he read all we said :p

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
What are these gms on camlann for anyway, to ban people they dont like?

Useless.

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
Pathetic and idiotic, wasting the time of the GM's who's supposed to help ALL of us by spamming them with nonesense.

Get a grip and learn what 'respect for others' actually means.

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
he can easily /ignore siph.
dont bitch at siph about a gm being.. noobish.

Zephyrex

Fledgling Freddie
heh Shrye, we didn't bother the gm, he bothered US!

This is what happened:

-8 people were in a pvp group
-some of that group were in a cg to discuss our little outage on gorre , talking about setups etc
-the gm spied this cg and saw that 1 player mentioned a groupsetup and as paranoid as he was, he thought of radaring
-he then froze this player of our group and asked what it was all about and after ~10 minutes he unfroze the player
-some groupmembers asked the gm what the hell he was doing and started teasing/spamming him
-gm banned 2 groupmembers, one of em was siphon

GM should have checked whole conversation instead of starting to accuse people of radaring and interupt ppl's game

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
Stil, that'sl no excuse to harrass someone who's doing a job which is in the interest of the vast majority of players on the servers. Instead of taking the piss out on him, you could have pointed out to him what you actually were talking about and suggest he read the server side logs if he didn't believe it... Instead of trying to ridicule him and waste his time.

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
Funniest thing on that screen is still youre hotkey nr1 Eldun :p

Fun to be GM if you try to do youre job and get spammed. :eek:

Zeratuhl

Fledgling Freddie
from that screenshot i can tell that the person writing is 12 years old and and has bad attitude and his parents prolly abuses him :p

and i cant find any fun in such inmature behaviour at all.

GM trys to do his job and gets a tarded little 12year old spammer on his back. suit urself and go cry in a corner somewhere :kissit: :kissit:

Saigean

Fledgling Freddie
Nedo said:
Funniest thing on that screen is still youre hotkey nr1 Eldun :p

Pff, played with stick on #1 for too long, can't change ;o
And I still pwn :] so stfu :wub:

Saigean

Fledgling Freddie
Zeratuhl said:
from that screenshot i can tell that the person writing is 12 years old and and has bad attitude and his parents prolly abuses him :p

and i cant find any fun in such inmature behaviour at all.

GM trys to do his job and gets a tarded little 12year old spammer on his back. suit urself and go cry in a corner somewhere

Damn :(
You got me there.. I'll be back later, I just gotta go collect my 'Spiderman 1st edition' comic at the postal-office.. Then I'm gonna play some Pokémon on my GBA and get beaten by my parents.

Oh wait, no I won't.

So stfu. Kay?

Zeratuhl? Go back to StarCraft or come up with a better nickname :eek: Don't steal them from a game.

Saigean

Fledgling Freddie
Your mother must be very proud of having such a clean-cut, obedient child, Zeratuhl.

(Cba to edit my older post so made a new one!)

+1

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
Saigean said:
Pff, played with stick on #1 for too long, can't change ;o
And I still pwn :] so stfu :wub:

ammagad niib :p

well if you dont pwn my healer you better /quit dude ;)

Good thing Ghost aint GM anymore then I could tell him to nevah let you in again :touch:

Saigean

Fledgling Freddie
Nedo said:

Just trying to show GoA how much respect I have for them.

Saigean

Fledgling Freddie
Nedo said:
ammagad niib :p

well if you dont pwn my healer you better /quit dude ;)

Good thing Ghost aint GM anymore then I could tell him to nevah let you in again :touch:

I 2-shot unbuffed norse healers xD.
Since you're "high RR" you might need 3 to go down :]

Zeratuhl

Fledgling Freddie
gets pwnd and bites back like a dog with rabies :p

Edit: Oh btw, crawl back into the hole u came from.

izikiel

Fledgling Freddie
not hard to "pwn" as reaver since its playing on easymode

and still.. If I was a gm and got spammed I wouldnt hesitate one second to ban if they didnt stop when I asked them to. Simple as that.. their game, their rules, Playing is a privilidge not a right etcetc

If you do chose to tease/spam gms, you should just suck it up and get on with whatever, you put yourself in that situation o_O

Saigean

Fledgling Freddie
Zeratuhl said:
gets pwnd and bites back like a dog with rabies :p

Edit: Oh btw, crawl back into the hole u came from.

You mean the whole I sprung from 3 years ago?

Who the fuck are you anyway?

Go back to Excal, please.

Saigean

Fledgling Freddie
izikiel said:
not hard to "pwn" as reaver since its playing on easymode

and still.. If I was a gm and got spammed I wouldnt hesitate one second to ban if they didnt stop when I asked them to. Simple as that.. their game, their rules, Playing is a privilidge not a right etcetc

If you do chose to tease/spam gms, you should just suck it up and get on with whatever, you put yourself in that situation o_O

Your mother is on easy mode.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
why do gm's not kill/bann the bug abusers? if they question someone over radar then surely they must of seen bug abusers as every town has one? serious about this guys whats the deal? is bug abuse allowed now?

B

Ballad

Saigean said:

sshot045.jpg

Perma ban IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom