Siphon meets a GM

Darkraven

Fledgling Freddie
Shin your group is only seen every 30 mins, u hiding for ra's to come back or summit :flame:

Xzibit

Fledgling Freddie
Jaison X said:
u need 30 mins to rele and come back? =)
^

and finally angui wont do pvp w/o a perfect setup, he prefers sitting in tnn till his "group" is online to roxxor our asses :p

Zephyrex

Fledgling Freddie
Xzibit said:
^

and finally angui wont do pvp w/o a perfect setup, he prefers sitting in tnn till his "group" is online to roxxor our asses :p

Since when is running with a thane and no body/spirit/energy resists a perfect setup?

Saigean

Fledgling Freddie
Game Over said:
Deserved ban , fuckwit :m00:

How many times does he have to ask you to stop ?

As many times it takes until he bans me?

elaTC

Fledgling Freddie
Anything left for me to flame or have is it already dead?

To the ***** that think the gm did the right thing :

FOAD the gm was a retard that couldnt defend himself from Siphons trashtalking. The GM deservs to be banned from his work for being retarded.

Raarrrrrr! Hear me roar!
*jumps into the flame fest with his kung fu friar staff *

Wow never seen so many camlanners post in a thread ( Galerra eat poo pie ;) )
Jaison X .. I wub you but u write too much :(

Siphon 4 teh win! was bad to annoy a GM who was looking for cheat0rz ( and he was looking in the right place ;) ) But I would of done the same if I wanted to get banned.. but I wud of asked to fondle his boobies... *drools* but tbh if he perma banned you.. you would be crying irl :'(

*slaps skapr's wrists* don't agree with Tilda.. hes evul.. EVUL.

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
Darkraven said:
Shin your group is only seen every 30 mins, u hiding for ra's to come back or summit :flame:

well .. maybe U just wanna FIND us every 30 mins so that ur RA´s are up again that u have a chance xD

but its really nice angui , ur excuses why u loose :) relics , add , ras ,) too bad that those things like ras and relics are features that are wanted in the game not like some other things :p

but imo this discussion will not lead to anything , ruin is the best , adre the looser and thats ok , we are sucker , and ? ruin roxxx , but we have our fun , so less crying ruin ull remain being the rocker !!

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
Azhure said:
Heh, Xzibit.

Said the guild who can't play without 2 relics.

/wave ... allready recognized that we didnt have 2 relics since ... 3 weeks ? ;) nevermind :D

Xzibit

Fledgling Freddie
Shintari said:
/wave ... allready recognized that we didnt have 2 relics since ... 3 weeks ? ;) nevermind :D

angui cant count :p

one, two. three ..... ten!!!!

btw. missed u yestersay ~~

Bahumat

FH is my second home
lol im loving this thread i hate the fact some ppl stay in a town waiting for this uber group. i prefer to get a group made kill as many pl as possible and if we lose to the perfect group then so be it. i find it unfair someone is rejected from a group cause of his class.

nexus run a pretty sick group but i not seen them about much. only seen a few ruin members, liveanletdie, chuuck, kodora etc but tbh they make/join a guild get bored or whatever then make/join a new one.

Azhure

Fledgling Freddie
Shintari said:
well .. maybe U just wanna FIND us every 30 mins so that ur RA´s are up again that u have a chance xD

but its really nice angui , ur excuses why u loose :) relics , add , ras ,) too bad that those things like ras and relics are features that are wanted in the game not like some other things :p

but imo this discussion will not lead to anything , ruin is the best , adre the looser and thats ok , we are sucker , and ? ruin roxxx , but we have our fun , so less crying ruin ull remain being the rocker !!

And adren does not make excuses?

I'll give you a clue about the difference between real excuses and fake ones. Relics, RA's and adding are real, while radar accusations like radar are fake.

It's amazing the amount of guilds that only remember getting jumped, and not when they get the jump on us.

Heh Xzibit, yea because other guilds took them away from you. =p

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
i prefer to get a group made kill as many pl as possible and if we lose to the perfect group then so be it. i find it unfair someone is rejected from a group cause of his class.

:worthy:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
also ppl cant say......we lost cause we never had this relic or that ra up.

if my aunt had no boobs and a knob she would be my uncle. dont use excuses as it means you rely on additional help. from this if you fight on an even ground you will lose.

no im not flaming anyone so dont start the yah noob dunno what your talking abouyt etc its a point i made if you dont agree then please explain why but lets not get in a slanging match i cba

A

Adraste

Azhure said:

I'll give you a clue about the difference between real excuses and fake ones. Relics, RA's and adding are real, while radar accusations like radar are fake.

It's amazing the amount of guilds that only remember getting jumped, and not when they get the jump on us.

Heh Xzibit, yea because other guilds took them away from you. =p

Lol Angui ... there are 3 relics lying around in the relic keeps ... and we just dont get one ... why? hmm dunno, we dont feel like it ...

And yes you were right the "other" guilds you mention here, are IM with a 50 ppl raid on us lol ...

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
Azhure said:

where did i said we lose coz u using radar ? i even didnt radar was the thingi that made us loosing
again u try to defend radar like zeph althought i didnt mention it
but i still wondering why u asked me if i cant count up to nine allthough u arent able to count up to 2 :(
and excuses .. ras ? :eek6: whos running with 4 rr 10 in a grp ? u should have more ras than our rr3 in grp :D and when u are so great and we are noobies , why the hell to loose sometimes ? and then find excuses ? when did i find excuses when we lose ? i never blamed u for using radar that helped you to win etc , but nevermind

btw , nice thread , makes me laughing again and again :D

Azhure

Fledgling Freddie
Shintari said:
where did i said we lose coz u using radar ? i even didnt radar was the thingi that made us loosing
again u try to defend radar like zeph althought i didnt mention it
but i still wondering why u asked me if i cant count up to nine allthough u arent able to count up to 2 :(
and excuses .. ras ? :eek6: whos running with 4 rr 10 in a grp ? u should have more ras than our rr3 in grp :D and when u are so great and we are noobies , why the hell to loose sometimes ? and then find excuses ? when did i find excuses when we lose ? i never blamed u for using radar that helped you to win etc , but nevermind

btw , nice thread , makes me laughing again and again :D

Maybe you have a short term memory Shitari, but throughout this thread adren like to accuse us of radar for themselves being so predictable. We defend ourselves because we don't use radar, sound logical? Might want to check your signature, "R adar U se I s N ice".

And about the relic status, adren usually have 2 relics, maybe not today but usually they do have 2 relics.

Four rr10 characters, who would those be? Liveandletdie, Zephyrex and myself? Seems like you have problems counting again.

Oh, what is this? Our fotm setup consists of 2 rr10 speeders, a skald and a minstrel. Yet another excuse, because we're higher rr? As long as you have the main RA's being high rr doesn't really define the battles outcome.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Azhure said:
As long as you have the main RA's being high rr doesn't really define the battles outcome.

if your low rr you gonna get aug dex2 mop2 or mob2 depending on your class.

low rr wont be able to afford ip, purge etc like a rr10 can

now you could get ip and purge as they are very handy but you may not get other passive ra's like mastery of block etc so yes high rr is important.

i agree with what you said in your post except the last bit

Bahumat

FH is my second home
i dont know the guys guys arguing over this thread. 1 guy says you have rr10's in grp we have rr3's

rr3 is low rr imo

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Ormor said:
MOB is so useful for savages -_-

i said mop or mob

depends on the class so mastery of pain or mastery of block as that covers most of the tanks

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
elaTC said:
Anything left for me to flame or have is it already dead?

To the ***** that think the gm did the right thing :

FOAD the gm was a retard that couldnt defend himself from Siphons trashtalking. The GM deservs to be banned from his work for being retarded.

Defend himself from Siphon's trashtalking? .. defend what?? .. Behavior of a child, and I guess you have to be one to think this is funny.

Give back the credit card to your mom and start playing Counterstrike again...

Spam useless shit to anyone.. doesn't matter if it's a GM or a regular player is so childish.. how old are you??

If you find it funny you are VERY naive, and need to grow up.

Azhure

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat, adren groups aren't rr3 most are rr6-7+, that's enough to get the main RA's that matter.

Heh Urme, the GM is an ass, he didn't do his job properly and couldn't take the flak for it. By not doing his job properly I mean falsely accuse a person by not checking anything. That's what it's about essentially, interrupting our game play because he didn't have the intelligence to check up on it. Then didn't apologise and generally be rude.

I'd hardly call what Siphon said trash talk, there were alternate measures the GM could have taken, if he understood the situation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom