"she took man out like robocop never seen nutn like it"

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Extremists are responsible for the majority of civilian deaths in "their land"

Bullshit BloodOmen. Of the ~7000 deaths a year in the war zone 7000 of them are because we're at fucking war there.

Or do you think just because the Brits and the Yanks turn up, again, as they have been doing since the 1850's, the local population should just throw their arms in the air and shout "I give up - you run our country" this time?

If we weren't there continuing nearly 200 years of British war in Afghanistan then those deaths would never have happened. Period.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Bullshit BloodOmen. Of the ~7000 deaths a year in the war zone 7000 of them are because we're at fucking war there.

Or do you think just because the Brits and the Yanks turn up, again, as they have been doing since the 1850's, the local population should just throw their arms in the air and shout "I give up - you run our country" this time?

If we weren't there continuing nearly 200 years of British war in Afghanistan then those deaths would never have happened. Period.

I think if you look at figures recorded by UNAMA you'll find the Taliban and other anti government elements are blamed for 4 out every 5 civilian deaths in 2012 and I dare bet previous years were no different... sure there will have been friendly fire incidents, I'm not trying to dispute that but when these fuckers stand there saying its us and our troops killing them when its clearly controlling twats that can't get there own way killing the majority - it makes me sick to the stomach.

so bullshit to you good sir.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
yadda yadda yadda

There wouldn't be war-levels of death if we weren't at war.

They're a technologically inferior force fighting a vastly superior force. We knew what tactics would be used before we went in there. We knew that innocent civilians would be hit hardest.

Yet we still went to war. Don't make me laugh with your western "we care and deplore civilian deaths" bollocks. If we cared about civilian deaths we wouldn't be waging war over there.

Remind me why we're at war in Afghanistan again?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Oil and Heroin, general control of the region.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter

They're a technologically inferior force fighting a vastly superior force. We knew what tactics would be used before we went in there. We knew that innocent civilians would be hit hardest.

Yet we still went to war. Don't make me laugh with your western "we care and deplore civilian deaths" bollocks. If we cared about civilian deaths we wouldn't be waging war over there.

Oh christ help, I've started the Scouse rant engine.

13028173622267.gif

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
He doesn't seem brainwashed at all, his argument is lucid and factually correct...except the god is great bit of course.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Wow soapboxtastic, all I'll say is while sad in reality it'll change very little.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Here you go Scouse, as requested, and something for Dukat to shove up his sensibilities. Apparently the full transcript before ITV chopped it up.

- snip -

I don't understand.

Exactly what am I supposed to do with this? Or is this just a provocation?

I was pretty pissed off last night so yes, some of my posts may well have been slightly right or left of target. I've admitted that already. What more do you want from me?

I still believe that airing a terrorists message on national tv is, essentially, playing into his hands by spreading his words. I still think it is inappropriate in the extreme to have allowed a video containing footage of a soldier still being chopped up to be shown. I still hate that most people seem to be heaping attention on the people who did this and thier message. That isn't changing - even if I do understand the reasons a little better now, as far as Scouse explained them yesterday.

caLLous

It's my birthday today!
FH Subscriber
Fucking media. Do we honestly need them hanging around the corner where the floral tributes are being laid, pouncing on passers-by as they pay their respects?

Dukat

Resident Freddy

"These Arabs, together with their foreign supporters and the Taliban, destroyed miles and miles of homes and orchards and vineyards. They have killed Afghans. They have trained their guns on Afghan lives... We want them out."
- Hamid Karzai, President of Afghanistan.

This guy fought the Russians and was actually a member/supporter of the Taliban when it first began. He is not a stooge for the west - the various tribes would not support someone who was.

Now hold on - Scouse, I do really agree with everything you're saying about the consequences of us being over there - I just wanted to point out that things are not as open and shut as some people here seem to be making out. Yes its a shitty situation, but we are not the big-bad interfering outsider in a lot of the ways people seem to percieve us as being.

It quite a difficult topic to comment on for me, but I honestly believe things are not all as 'doom-and-gloom' as perhaps some seem to think they are.

mr.Blacky

Can't get enough of FH
Since the invasion, according to the world bank, the death rate in Afghanistan dropped.
So the 7000 according to the statistics pre-invasion would be higher.
Yes the cause of the 7000 per year is the invasion but then again the chance they or others would be dead is large.
Don't forget Afghanistan was in the middle of a large civil war already.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Fucking media. Do we honestly need them hanging around the corner where the floral tributes are being laid, pouncing on passers-by as they pay their respects?

Do you really think that's what we do?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yeah, they just happened to be in the area.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
No, do you think they "pounce" on passers-by? Seriously?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I was absolutely sickened when I heard about this. My heart goes out to the family of the soldier killed. I understand he had a 2 yr old son :(.

Hopefully the scumbags who did this will be able to give everything up before they spend the rest of their lives behind bars. Police response time was a tad slow, but probably wouldn't have stopped what happened anyway.

Such an awful day.

caLLous

It's my birthday today!
FH Subscriber
No, do you think they "pounce" on passers-by? Seriously?
Pretty much, in this case.

"WHO ARE YOU AND HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED?" It's pointless journalism, we're not learning anything from them. They're just there to lay some flowers and quietly look at the cards and some arsehole shoves a microphone in their face and starts asking questions.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Pretty much, in this case.

"WHO ARE YOU AND HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED?" It's pointless journalism, we're not learning anything from them. They're just there to lay some flowers and quietly look at the cards and some arsehole shoves a microphone in their face and starts asking questions.

Except it doesn't really happen like that, nobody is getting doorstepped here. Anyone on camera will be quite happy to give their opinion. But I do this all the time, so what do I know.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
why is anjem choudary on newsnight?

He's milking it for publicity, he knew one of the killers apparently... went to the same mosque and even attended the same rallies, he also said he wouldnt be surprised if more lone wolf attacks would happen.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Why is he allowed on newsnight is more to the point

rynnor

Rockhound
Why is he allowed on newsnight is more to the point

He was on Channel 4 news as well - seems pretty stupid in the circumstances since he's extremely inflammatory which is definately not required at the moment.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
the full transcript before ITV chopped it up
To me that entire diatribe just shows what an absolutely cowardly yellow bunch of cunts people like this are. If they had any real metal then they wouldn't be targeting ordinary people who had done no wrong, they would be going after politicians because they identify them as the source of their problems. Probably didn't fancy that though because there's a gate at the entrance to Downing Street.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
They didn't go after ordinary people, they went after a soldier who fights for a state that is at war.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
They didn't go after ordinary people, they went after a soldier who fights for a state that is at war.
Mute point because of my less than sharp wording. They didn't go after the people they profess to blame for their suffering.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
- Hamid Karzai, President of Afghanistan.

He is not a stooge for the west

You mean the ex CIA contractor who's family moved to live in the United States in the early 80's, before he returned to Afghanistan to help the mujahadeen fight the soviets.

The quote you used was from 2001 when he was in the US and Europe trying to get back the power that he lost when his father was assassinated.

Afghanistan's been a power struggle between the US and Russia for a while - and Karzai is a stooge - our stooge.

Edit: Apparently, rumour has it that his younger brother runs a big opium operation if Afghanistan and Karzai's been blocking chemical spraying of the poppy crops 'cause they stand to lose money. In between trying to get himself recognised as a sort of "king"...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom