"she took man out like robocop never seen nutn like it"

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I don't know which is worse. The event or the cunt describing it.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
He wrote: 'Ohhhhh myyyy God!!!! I just see a man with his head chopped off right in front of my eyes!
'Oh my God!!!! The way Feds took them out!!! It was a female police officer she come out the whip and just started bussssin shots!!
'Mate ive seen alot of s*** im my time but that has to rank sumwhere in the top 3'

Only the top 3?? What the fuck else has this guy seen? :confused:

Tom

I am a FH squatter
When can I expect a vertical video on World Star Hip Hop?

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Somalians no doubt. Been a while since those bastards have been in the news.

rynnor

Rockhound
Shame the police didn't kill them tbh - the more details I read the worse the whole thing sounds.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
This is pretty sickening to be fair.

Makes you wonder if it was target-of-opportunity and that poor lad just walked into it, or whether they'd targetted him before the fact?

Pretty crazy that this can happen in the middle of a busy street, in front of members of the public, in broad daylight.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Shame the police didn't kill them tbh - the more details I read the worse the whole thing sounds.

I disagree. I hope they live - they'll be able to provide more information alive than they will dead. They'll also be able to face proper justice and serve as an example of what we stand for - come at us, kills us if you like, but extremism will accomplish nothing. We are fair and will remain so.

rynnor

Rockhound
I disagree. I hope they live - they'll be able to provide more information alive than they will dead. They'll also be able to face proper justice and serve as an example of what we stand for - come at us, kills us if you like, but extremism will accomplish nothing.

I doubt it - I would bet heavily they were radicalised watching internet vids and just decided to go down to the military barracks at Woolwich to find a lone soldier they could butcher.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I know one thing, if your a muslim and live in london I don't fancy your chances of not being attacked by EDL mongs over the next few weeks over this.

rynnor

Rockhound
I know one thing, if your a muslim and live in london I don't fancy your chances of not being attacked by EDL mongs over the next few weeks over this.

I think your right - beheadings on the streets of London in broad daylight next to a school is going to get a reaction - wonder what UKIP will say?

rynnor

Rockhound
I think your right - beheadings on the streets of London in broad daylight next to a school is going to get a reaction - wonder what UKIP will say?

Reasonable statement:

Woolwich Killing: UKIP Statement

Following the news of the appalling incident in Woolwich this afternoon that has left a young soldier dead and others injured Nigel Farage, the UKIP leader said
“We are all left horrified by this appalling attack on the peaceful streets of London, and our thoughts and prayers go out to the family of the young man who was killed and those who were affected.”
“I hope and believe that this is an isolated incident and appeal for calm amongst all our communities.”
Mr Amjad Bashir, Chairman of the Zouk Group of companies said, “British Muslims will be as disgusted by this attack as anybody else in the UK. I condemn it utterly”.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
While im sure what he was saying had some truth it to it, the WTF was more to do with the fact he was just standing there with a cleaver and bloody hands, just waiting to be caught.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
You know what? I dont even think that should've been aired. At all.

Why does this person get air time? What possessed the media to put this on air? There's a dead body in the background.

I dislike the media more every day.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You want to hear from someone who has just cut off another persons head?

Yep. Why not?

Why wouldn't you know the murderer's own reason for committing murder? It'd be nice to hear it from the horses mouth.

Gumbo

FH is my second home
It would be nice to not have had what he said cut. I'd actually like to hear his whole rant.

“We swear by Almighty Allah, we will never stop fighting you until you leave us alone. The only reasons we killed this man is because Muslims are dying daily. This British soldier is an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. We apologize that woman had to see this today, but in our lands our women have to see the same. You people will never be safe. Remove your government. They don’t care about you.”

Apparently.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
“We swear by Almighty Allah, we will never stop fighting you until you leave us alone. The only reasons we killed this man is because Muslims are dying daily. This British soldier is an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. We apologize that woman had to see this today, but in our lands our women have to see the same. You people will never be safe. Remove your government. They don’t care about you.”

Apparently.

It's not it all. There's clearly a cut after the last line.

For people who are worried about hearing what he has to say - why the fear? Are you scared that you'll be muslamized by his ray-gun and start chopping squaddies heads off?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom