Politics Scottish Independance.....Thoughts?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Bles'em, they are used to elections being held in 6 by 12 foot rooms.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Talking to a Hungarian bloke today...we wandered onto Scotland and I said all the politicians are assholes...he said compared to Hungary all our officials are like angels...you have the best and still you moan.

It is indeed better than most but there is always room for improvement.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
The Yes campaign had their say, now the majority have their say.

old.user4556

Corran

Part of the furniture
It all a load of bollocks now. The fighting got nothing to do with the vote anymore. It just the usual idiots pretending it is so they got an excuse to fight. People like the orange party etc. Nothing new though, aint like it uncommon for the likes of the Rangers elite fighting etc (shock horror, lots of rangers shirts in the scuffles)

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Jesus it's so depressing when the papers print some purile promise he makes to the poor...8 quid minimum wage by 2020!
The useless..slimy..conknosed prick could actually get in power..have labour supporters been on the frickin Moon since 1990.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
He wont get into power, he is exactly the man Labour want as their leader at the moment.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Lol, now Salmond has come forward and said "Scotland can leave the UK without a referendum win" and by the looks of it is trying to push it to do so.

lVqCuuW.jpg

old.user4556

Yes it would have. The drop in oil prices has been very surprising.

Last edited:

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Surely the rainbow shitting unicorns would be online by now?

Corran

Part of the furniture
no surprise that the evidence that Scotland been fucked if they went independent is already appearing with things like this. Simple fact was they overly estimated production anyways at the time, even with the false numbers the budget would have been completely fucked over. Probably would have become the quickest country to go bust after going independent :D

Ormorof

FH is my second home
well back in the day some countries burst into civil war once independent so no time to worry about that kind of thing!

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Watched a few Frankie Boyle clips..really had me laughing with this one.
'Alex Salmond will be dead so soon my hamster has allready picked his suit for the funeral.'

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Funny interview with the fish woman saying it was just a bonus and Scotland can live without the oil money

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
It will drop even further when more shale gas operations are sorted out.

old.user4556

What to me is actually surprising is how many people have been surprised by the drop on oil prices.

I don't think it's surprising for it to go down, it halved in value within six months; that's the surprising part.

Embattle

FH is my second home
The accelerated reduction is probably related to OPEC not reducing its supply, not that all the members often do what they've agreed to since some countries often need to produce more BPD to cover spending commitments.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
And if it fails again I imagine it will be no 3 in a couple of years.

I do wish the pinch faced hobbit would bugger off and do something useful.

Also, not all of Scotland voted remain, would she allow parts to stay in the UK? The Isles for example.

Nationalistic nonsense.

old.user4556

This is generating lots of interesting chat in the office.

On the mobile so can't articulate fully, but do you blame her? Westminster is a fucking shambolic outfit that have made a total cunt of the pre and post Brexit situation. I'm thankful that we (the Scots) have a plan B.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom