Scammer

jnh

Loyal Freddie
routing your traffic is fairly easy, i bet most people here know that cmd line (i wont type it here though), the thing is wasnt it also the ip's holder (at the time) whos account was involved? i dunno, ive read through this in bits over this afternoon. not entirely sure about whats going on, im just butting in with my shameful techie knowledge :(

Nimah™

Loyal Freddie
harm said:
:eek:
I was at work, and as I have forgotten the login of my main FH name, I don't use it unless at home (auto log-on)

I say again, get me proof, until then, stfu. IP Shows nothing, you can have a Dynamic IP, an IP Scrambler or someone (a skilled hacker) can connect to your IP and about 20 other connections, use your IP for such actions and his IP is then altered to his original.

Retrakith

Banned
Omfg, such bullshit.. Bleam wouldnt do that.. Bleam if they ban ur acc im quiting daoc

jnh

Loyal Freddie
you can have a Dynamic IP - i believe this has been proved by the time of connection on daoc and the person being online with that ip (or someone pretending to be him)

an IP Scrambler - that wouldnt be the case in this senario

or someone (a skilled hacker) can connect to your IP - dont really need to be skilled for this, and is precisely why a firewall is a requirement for any net connection, nevermind just broadband

Vladamir

FH is my second home
GimpStrole said:
Chim, like many others i think ur pathetic,

I love Chim:wub: , kept me coming back to Daoc forums with his Fao threads :fluffle:

Yussef

Fledgling Freddie
Nimah™ said:
I was at work, and as I have forgotten the login of my main FH name, I don't use it unless at home (auto log-on)

I say again, get me proof, until then, stfu. IP Shows nothing, you can have a Dynamic IP, an IP Scrambler or someone (a skilled hacker) can connect to your IP and about 20 other connections, use your IP for such actions and his IP is then altered to his original.
How are we supposed to prove he did not do it? Like I have said previously, action is taken VS accounts and not necessarily the OWNER of the accounts. However they could ban every account related to that owner if they wanted to. How about you stfu until you disprove he done it?

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Bleam is a lier

He was in our guild briefly and lied about his RR upon joining. Not that we give a rats ass about what RR he is its just the fact he is lieing

FOund another nifty post on vengence boards:
http://www.vengeance-guild.org/forums/showthread.php?t=1006

I know for sure he is not Phos USA

Furthermore when he was in our guild we had some "mysterious" disappearings from our guild vaults. Like 3.10 MP robe etc. According to Kemor that was taken from vault by a guildie (6 ppl at that time). Strange thing is he was the only caster in our guild at the time and I know the rest of the guildies in rl or for more then 2 years.

We kicked Bleam from guild. He never asked why...

Bleam

Fledgling Freddie
old.windforce said:
Bleam is a lier

He was in our guild briefly and lied about his RR upon joining. Not that we give a rats ass about what RR he is its just the fact he is lieing

FOund another nifty post on vengence boards:
http://www.vengeance-guild.org/forums/showthread.php?t=1006

I know for sure he is not Phos USA

Furthermore when he was in our guild we had some "mysterious" disappearings from our guild vaults. Like 3.10 MP robe etc. According to Kemor that was taken from vault by a guildie (6 ppl at that time). Strange thing is he was the only caster in our guild at the time and I know the rest of the guildies in rl or for more then 2 years.

We kicked Bleam from guild. He never asked why...
What the hell????????
You MUST be joking me?
God this is worse than US?!

I was NEVER in vgn guild? ROFL

If you want me banned , just say so, don't come up with lies, YOU ARE THE LIAR HERE!

Misleath

Fledgling Freddie
jnh said:
zone alarm may be simple, but its probably the best software firewall out there, with port stealthing, program control etc. ive not had a single hack attempt since getting zonealarm, simply because you seem invisible if set up right (also have a hardware router/firewall). firewalls shouldnt, infact dont, upset upload speeds anyway, its incomming traffic that they check and block. oh, and if you have one of those usb adsl modems, that = security risk... big time! get a NAT router

1. It isn't simple and its definitely not the best firewall software
2. Well if you drop all incoming packets you won't get any "hacking attempts"
3. I fail to see the need of both hardware firewall and software really
4. Firewalls can also check outgoing traffic
5. The modem isn't a security risk in it self

Nimah™

Loyal Freddie
Seriously now m8s, I may not know Bleam IRL, but I know he is a friendly guy and wouldnt do it, there must be a mis understanding.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Bleam said:
What the hell????????
You MUST be joking me?

If you want me banned , just say so, don't come up with lies, YOU ARE THE LIAR HERE!

your not phos? so you have a l33t ebayed account? cuz according to this application for my guild you are

http://pitro.com/fl/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=142

(which is about 3 months old)

Corran

Part of the furniture
Bleam said:
And what behavoir? :s

1) Problems with loot/lotto's

2) Artifact encounter: Nailah robe: April 3rd 1:05pm British time.

Mikor had been camping for pop. It pops. Guild group were 1minute away. You come along. Requested your group not to pull. Brolunder asked the group. Seeing the way you were behaving i didnt trust you to leave mob. So i pulled it with friar. Mikor mezzed the adds and i was trailing Sebak to the group which were now about 30 seconds away and then you Taunt shout and hit him off me thus stealing the encounter and the robe (was pre patch so was a rare drop too yet dropped that time) from us.

Got screenshots of it at the time hence knowing exact details. Shame cant host them. And when spoke to you folks about breach of CoC you just ran off trailing the group with you instead of speaking to us.

Think that will do for now for why i dont trust you and fully believe your capable of doing this.

Morimdin

Banned
i'l quote a wise person..
Morimdin said:
Urk... could you please stop tossing pointless and rude comments in such a serious matter, and act a bit more adult? I consider myself a rather good friend of Bleams(ingame) and i known him for about a year now, and i find it VERY hard to belive he has donne it...
1) he seriously don't need the money
2) he got a paladin, buffbot and pbtbot he uses to farm in DF when he need money
3) even if he did need the money, he would not have stolen it.
4) if he were so stupid to scam(wich i strongly doubt he is) i would atleast not have scammed Yussef.

now if you mind, please state facts that might help solve this matter, rather than acting like pricks..

Bleams.. :( :fluffle: <hug-spam>
:clap:
and i'l add something, STFU AND STOP SCREWING UP FOR BLEMAS UNLESS YOU GOT SOME FACTS YOU MORONS

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
Morimdin said:
and i'l add something, STFU AND STOP SCREWING UP FOR BLEMAS UNLESS YOU GOT SOME FACTS YOU MORONS

It's not possible to get the hard facts. But maybe you'd like to explain how Bleam knew where the money came from?

Corran

Part of the furniture
Morimdin said:
i'l quote a wise person..
:clap:

You dont seem wise to me. You basing your things on personal feelings.

Facts at the moment if you want people to base it on them!

1) Bleams accounts were used apparently.
2) Bleams Isp was where it originated from.

Question...

If someone was using the accounts to get money to them why would they leave it on bleams accounts? Unless they wanted to get him banned!

opinions.......

he didnt need money! you dont know this as a fact!

farming df takes time and effort which you dont know if he willing to put it in.

if he needed money he wouldnt stole it! Assumption on your behalf.

Bleam is a complete idiot that i wouldnt want anything to do with or trust (opinion on my behalf :p )

Could go post by post and say more but what the point. As it stands GoA or doing their job based on evidence collected. They wont use anyones opinions on the matter. they simply will go by facts. So really what said here doesnt matter. It just allows people to make personal judgements on the person wether or not he gets banned

Yussef

Fledgling Freddie
Escape said:
It's not possible to get the hard facts. But maybe you'd like to explain how Bleam knew where the money came from?
Supposedly Requiel informed him of where the cash from, at first believing his story if I remember correctly. Then he got more evidence after proving that the IP was Bleam's.

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
i have to admit Bleam shares his account, maybe he shares his IP too (NAT router from internet cafe). Indeed kinda stupid to scam yussef. On the other hand: there won't be much people around trading 37 plat to another server.

Anyway :twak:

Revz

Fledgling Freddie
From reading this thread it seems that banning Bleam's account would be a good all round. It's funny how a character's past catches up with them so quickly, especially since this has happend so many times now:

1. Character / account is involved in scam. Person who suffers scam gets GMs involved and publically announces what has happend.
  2. Information pours in about scammer having previously been a dodgy player, a liar, an ebayer and all round untrustworthy idiot.
  3. Scammer denies this.
  4. Scammer's friends deny this.
  5. Evidence arrives proving conclusively that scammer's account was used from scammer's home PC.
  6. Scammer claims to have had a virus take over his PC, log on his account and conduct the illegal actions.
  7. Scammer's friends say he is a nice guy and would never have done this.
  8. Everyone else laughs at the feeble attempts to make up stories excusing bad behaviour.
  9. Scammer claims that he doesn't run a firewall / anti-virus software / anything else that might protect his PC because he doesn't understand PCs / thinks they slow things down.
  10. Everyone laughs again.
  11. Scammer's account is banned.
  12. Everyone lives happily ever after.

I have never, ever known anyone in real life or over the internet to have had their PC "taken over" by a hacker. Never in all my years online. Basically you are lying Bleam or at the very least not telling us the whole truth (which amounts to the same thing). An identical situation occured with Darwin a while back and I'm sure similar things have happend before to many other people.

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Hehe, Bleam's in no way the armsman from US ;]

Such retards wouldn't last a week there, as the /appeal system actually works there, tho, in most cases the handicapped CSR's just hang around ingame, getting paid and just tell you "nah" when you appeal a theft or something similar.

Too bad for you, GOA cares about stuff like this.

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
From what i heard Darwin was genuine stupid with PC's. Which still exist

I tend to believe the people who told me

I_did_not_read_my_pms

Fledgling Freddie
old.windforce said:
From what i heard Darwin was genuine stupid with PC's. Which still exist

I tend to believe the people who told me

True

You guys dont know how close this is to the last incident... its actually quite funny.
And no matter how much you say "im his friend for 43 years now i know he wouldnt do this" etc, unfortunatly thats not going to help.

Rofl

:confused: :confused: :confused:

GimpStrole

Fledgling Freddie
Bleam said:
What the hell????????
You MUST be joking me?

I dont believe you did it, but if you pick on olezdad ill make sure u get banned.

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
am just wondering how u will get that guy banned if he picks on your GM?? you got special powers? :p

XeffoInfil

Fledgling Freddie
Yussef said:
That cash was 5 minutes work for me, likely that he'll lose an account, fair trade I guess :p

Perhaps you should grow up too.

Anyway, cash isn't going to be restored, action will be taken against the account(s).

End of story :p

waddel? 40p 5 minutes, paladins :<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom