Scammer

Graknak

Fledgling Freddie
GimpStrole said:
No, as usual? I never do you retard, just hes a decent bloke, unlike you it seems.

No offence but reviewing your previous posts about various matters, not to mention your behaviour ingame, i'd say it is you who lacks a certain number of things and if yer still baffled about what that means then well, nuff said :m00:

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
hosting these for someone else...

sshot058.JPG

sshot064.JPG

GimpStrole

Fledgling Freddie
Graknak said:
No offence but reviewing your previous posts about various matters, not to mention your behaviour ingame, i'd say it is you who lacks a certain number of things and if yer still baffled about what that means then well, nuff said :m00:
Hmm, ive never seen you in game, or spoken to you , if i have then i probably dont remember. I have no attitude problem in - game, if you were in one of my ML raids then yes i may have been a bit of a prick, but most leaders are when they trying to lead ppl that dont listen. Anyways enough said, if you want to sort this out then PM me please, I have no desire to become enemies with players from my own realm. Thanks

Bleam

Fledgling Freddie
A. I wasn't group leader

B. I don't need the robe

C. I do what group leader said

kthxbye uc

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Bleam said:
A. I wasn't group leader

B. I don't need the robe

kthxbye uc

so basically everything negative these people say is either not your fault or lied?

Corran

Part of the furniture
Bleam said:
A. I wasn't group leader

B. I don't need the robe

kthxbye uc

remind me to invite you to a group and tell you to jump of the nearest cliff.

You opted to pull the mob of me yourself. you could of refused but you simply choose to do it. Therefore you got no defence for your actions. And it things like this that simply give you a bad name and make it so that when things like this happen your past actions show that griefing etc is not beyond things you willing to do.

Anything that happens to you is your own doing. Either you done it yourself which i feel is most likely, or you allowed it to happen. Either way i dont care as i dont care for you :touch:

I_did_not_read_my_pms

Fledgling Freddie
Corran said:
remind me to invite you to a group and tell you to jump of the nearest cliff.

Thats basically telling him to fuck off and die. you can get banned from FH for that...... aparently...

Yussef

Fledgling Freddie
He may have meant it as a figure of speech:

Person A: It wasn't my fault, he told me to!
Person B: Would you put your hand in fire if I told you to?

So I hope you're not serious :p

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
I_did_not_read_my_pms said:
Thats basically telling him to fuck off and die. you can get banned from FH for that...... aparently...

if you could get banned for stupidity you would be the first one to go here...

Bleam

Fledgling Freddie
Yussef said:
He may have meant it as a figure of speech:

Person A: It wasn't my fault, he told me to!
Person B: Would you put your hand in fire if I told you to?

So I hope you're not serious :p
Less comparing real life with Roleplaying instances!
:fluffle:

Bleam

Fledgling Freddie
In real life i'm a friendly lad

ingame, i'm a more selfish kinda person...

think there's loads of ppl with this idea around

now you'll just call me a prick, but I pay my sub and choose the way I play the game...
you play YOUR sub and play YOUR way

GimpStrole

Fledgling Freddie
Bleam said:
In real life i'm a friendly lad

ingame, i'm a more selfish kinda person...

think there's loads of ppl with this idea around

now you'll just call me a prick, but I pay my sub and choose the way I play the game...
you play YOUR sub and play YOUR way
Well said, some ppl wana be bastards in game fair enough, they pay to play game if u dont like it then dont bother playing or dont speak to him.... seems fair to me. Like Flesh, i choose not to speak to him and have no problems in game except for the few twats that i put on /ignore and dnt grp with them etc, so morcharon id advise you to do the same instead of QQ'ing mate.

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Ah, I see a pattern here. Brolundar.

He was the GRP leader of the group which nicked me & my friends Danos after us camping it for a long time till even one of his grp members had arrived to the spot.

He claimed that he had been there longer than my friend.. quite nice, since when I arrived at the spot there was no one else the xept my friends bot ^^
Still yaddayadda'd against, so pathetic.

Brolundar and the likes of him should leave prydwen.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
GimpStrole said:
Well said, some ppl wana be bastards in game fair enough, they pay to play game if u dont like it then dont bother playing or dont speak to him.... seems fair to me. Like Flesh, i choose not to speak to him and have no problems in game except for the few twats that i put on /ignore and dnt grp with them etc, so morcharon id advise you to do the same instead of QQ'ing mate.

hey, be nice to flesh, he wasnt a scammer and liar...

besides I'm not QQing, i just wanted to see what other excuses the little weasel could make up, and im not saying i dont like speaking to him now do i?

oh and btw i dont have siegecraft so i have never attempted to use a catapult xD

GimpStrole

Fledgling Freddie
Morchaoron said:
hey, be nice to flesh, he wasnt a scammer and liar...

besides I'm not QQing, i just wanted to see what other excuses the little weasel could make up, and im not saying i dont like speaking to him!
k :/ Be nice to phos, he isnt a scammer and a liar....

besides, you are QQ'ing, i just wanted to see what excuses you could make up, and im not saying i dont like speaking to you!

:m00:

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
GimpStrole said:
k :/ Be nice to phos, he isnt a scammer and a liar....

besides, you are QQ'ing, i just wanted to see what excuses you could make up, and im not saying i dont like speaking to you!

:m00:

looks like you are a liar too now...

you are QQ'ing, i just wanted to see what excuses you could make up, and i like speaking to you too, so keep talking

GimpStrole

Fledgling Freddie
Morchaoron said:
you are QQ'ing, i just wanted to see what excuses you could make up, and i like speaking to you too, so keep talking
lol :)
Stop QQ;ing, i just wanted to see what excuses you could make to excuse yourself out of this excuse, and i like c6'ing with you too, so keep doing it :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom