Sb Spec

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
what should i spec to be a one hit wonder sb at lvl 20 and then what at 24 ? give help plz :D

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Dont ask me , my sb is gimped :p ( althought I once managed to kill 3 hibbies inside lord's tower!!!) .. go me!

Borvo

Fledgling Freddie
at 20..17axe 18la 14venom (if going for SZ spec)
and at 24 17axe 18la 17venom 17stealth

or at 20.. 18axe 10la 20cs(if going CB spec)
at 24 18axe 10la 21cs 18stealth 4venom

u can use blade insted of axe ofc but it wont matter as ur using either la styles or cs styles... cb is nice in thid btw...1shot those noob albs :p

Xplo

Banned
get the 6 spd axe Mourning Rage and go this spec:

21 CS
18 Axe
19 stealth
9 envenom

If you are buffed you almost one shot SC'd infils, buffed infils should lose about 50% hp

Balthus

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah if its 1 shot perfs u after xplos spec is about right my sb Bladebabe can 1 shot all casters apart from full sc an buffed in which case i have to 2 shot them.Scouts again will be 1 shotted unless fully sc an buffed in which case again they get 2 shotted.Infs are as xplo said i mostly 1 shot the non sc non bufed ones otherwise again its 2 shots.
My spec is 19stealth,19axe,21CS,rest into envenom an as xplo said get hold of the 6.0 spd morning rage axe an with that spec u will cut down most ppl i can even take hybrids with her had a toe2toe non PA fight with a firby champ and just about won.If its a thid only char u dont wanna bother with the other sb specs like sz etc as if u dont get your target down after 2 hits you get zerged in thid so id personally go for the big hits and drop the target fast rather than stand there fighting.

Nemue

Fledgling Freddie
Balthus said:
Yeah if its 1 shot perfs u after xplos spec is about right my sb Bladebabe can 1 shot all casters apart from full sc an buffed in which case i have to 2 shot them.Scouts again will be 1 shotted unless fully sc an buffed in which case again they get 2 shotted.Infs are as xplo said i mostly 1 shot the non sc non bufed ones otherwise again its 2 shots.
My spec is 19stealth,19axe,21CS,rest into envenom an as xplo said get hold of the 6.0 spd morning rage axe an with that spec u will cut down most ppl i can even take hybrids with her had a toe2toe non PA fight with a firby champ and just about won.If its a thid only char u dont wanna bother with the other sb specs like sz etc as if u dont get your target down after 2 hits you get zerged in thid so id personally go for the big hits and drop the target fast rather than stand there fighting.

must have been a hero, as fibies cant be champs

Naugi

Fledgling Freddie
Ronso said:
what should i spec to be a one hit wonder sb at lvl 20 and then what at 24 ? give help plz :D
Because you dont get Perforate Artery until level 21 at the earliest, I dont think you can be a one hit wonder at level 20, unless you stick to sitting casters and hit them with that nice Mourning Rage axe mentioned by Xplo and Balthus. :worthy:

You'll be blue con at level 20 and most people that find you will rip your head off. :(

Balthus has mentioned the best one-shot wonder spec for level 24 imo. Xplo has a nice one too, although 9 envenom doesnt get you a higher DoT poison than 5 envenom so I would rather have 1 more point in Axe (Balthus spec).

:cheers:

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
21cs
13la
15sword/axe
19stealth
3enven

use 1h weaps and wtfpwn everything from tanks to casters :)
this spec needs a good spellcrafted armour, +5 in cs, la, sword and stealth at least.

Wirey

Fledgling Freddie
24 = 21cs / 18axe / 19 stealth - rest envenom

get Mourningrage 6.0 spd axe for pa, then change to main hand and off hand for garrots :] my spec :]

Helme

Resident Freddy
For christ sake stop the fucking garrote spammage it isnt an THAT great style its 10 times better anytimes in weaponspecc which also cost less end. Only time you shoud use garrote is when having someone running from you else its just bad bad bad.

And for specc, 21CS 19stealth 18axe rest env shoud work good and as others said get Mourning Rage.

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH

my specc
21CS 19stealth 18axe rest env

ohh btw phear my painshop skillz ! :D

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
Helme said:
For christ sake stop the fucking garrote spammage it isnt an THAT great style its 10 times better anytimes in weaponspecc which also cost less end. Only time you shoud use garrote is when having someone running from you else its just bad bad bad.

And for specc, 21CS 19stealth 18axe rest env shoud work good and as others said get Mourning Rage.

infact garrote is one of the best anytime styles in the game ^^

Derick

Fledgling Freddie
with 0.75 growth rate "Garrote" its the most dmg dealer style in ALL specs at this level.

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
cheers for replies -- ive ' specced ' kind of and well...no comment but it seems to be good - where do i get the weapon u mentioned? and is it only good for critting ? cheers - u can pm it to me or post here

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
Derick said:
See this:
http://camelot.allakhazam.com/item.html?citem=3039

u have to kill named 'Sorrow' its near Askheim (Myrkwood) or atleast, i found him there.

Info about him location throw:
11685, 62390, and 23102, 62458

I hope that this can help you.

cheers.

oh no! think of all the 1337 bg1 peps that are in need of a Kick'ass axe ;< it's gona get worse then a freking articamping :eek:

oh btw hi BC :mad:

Naugi

Fledgling Freddie
Ronso said:
where do i get the weapon u mentioned? and is it only good for critting ? cheers - u can pm it to me or post here
That weapon does insane damage however you use it. With a spec of 20 in Axe I was hitting for an average of 200 when buffed, 150-200 unbuffed, and 100-150 when out of end. More than once I had just finished a fight with my main weapons when someone would add on me, thinking they had an easy, wounded, ooe victim, and I would switch to Mourning Rage and hit them for 150 unstyled. Think the hardest I hit for was 297 (not using a CS move).

I once duelled a Kobbie SB who landed a 206 PA on me with some other 2-handed weapon and I replied with the anytime Axe style and hit him for 214. Any axe that lets you hit harder than a PA (although that probably wasnt a very good PA) has gotta be a good thing. :)

The only problem of course is that its incredibly slow. The delay between the first and second hits can feel like a week and its horrible to see how many times the enemy hits you while you stand there waiting. Its also easily evaded, and hard to land on very dextrous characters. If you miss once youre in trouble, if you miss twice youre probably dead. :(

:cheers:

Balthus

Fledgling Freddie
Wot sindi said but i still only stick with the 2hander,its funny watching the XXXhits you for 40,XXXhits you for 60,XXXhits you for 55 then you go BOOM you hit XXX for 230dmg.
Ive rerolled and xp my sb Bladebabe back into thid this evening and within 10 minutes had 1 shotted 3 yellow con casters for caped dmg of 515pa (presume thats the cap as no matter wot con colour thats the max the dmg goes up2?).
Also 3 shotted a inf who had me wetting my pants in laughter as the second i hit him he was strafing all over the damm map trying to avoid a hit an i was just on stick,all he ended up achieving was 4 misses in a row and dying with barely a scratch on me heheh.
2 shotted a luri ranger as well.
Not claiming im that good or L33T or anything but just pointing out that with the spec i showed u,half decent armour (im not fully sc and capped in everything) and a very nice axe you can et the effect you were after at he start of your thread.
Oh and i was unbuffed as i usually am if any 1 meets me out there :)
Hope some of it helps,have fun tbh and you make a char work how u want it to work with wotever spec you make it,i never believe in gimped chars,every spec if played to their strenghts can do well you just gotta have patience and pick your targets carefully (shame i dont listen to my own advice a bit more,might live longer ;))

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Regnorm said:
:worthy: :worthy:

/hug /cheer /hug /vic

<Erdna the SB> :twak:

so your spam finally found its way into the forum xD

( j/k ofc)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom