Valk spec help for duo

Cameron

Fledgling Freddie
Please can someone recommend a Valk Spec for a duo with a Skald (Skald has 50 sword)

In particular we want to be able to "pop" stealthers with regularity so will need high odins will (not sure what level).

Ideally would also have slam, and HoTs so would need to drop weapon...

do we go full shield or just lower weapon

Can someone pls recommend a spec ?

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
low lvl odins is more than enough to pop stealthers most the time..... 12 odins is plenty...50 sword ofc for ragnarok....42 shield for slam... u got two options then.. high mend or parry... for duo maybe go 35 mend for the insta pr.... u will have nice pb heals and hots.... rest parry........or less fotm..

high odins for the shears.. tbh 48 i think .. then spear.. spear is very underestimated... has nice ae styles... ... msg me ingame if ya need anymore help on speccs

Swed

Fledgling Freddie
50 sword
42 shield
35 mend
18 odin

is the way to go for duo!

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
50 sword
42 shield
35 mend
18 odin

is the way to go for duo!

Lower mend go higher odin instant ress is kinda crap if your valk is on dyvet you wont be doing and 8v8 anytime soon and thats where it could be any good...

So go higher odin and have less resists on the 1-2 stealthers left on dyvet GL HF :p

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
then spear.. spear is very underestimated... has nice ae styles... ... msg me ingame if ya need anymore help on speccs

spear is not underestimated, can barely hit assassins with the styles, they are really bad if solo at least. duo might be better

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
spear works fine if you get abit higher RR

Need some weapon skill for it too work.....

Runthrough stunning is fun! xd

but for the first 7 realm ranks i whould go S/S and own everything ;d

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
spear is not underestimated, can barely hit assassins with the styles, they are really bad if solo at least. duo might be better

was spear specc to rr 6...long before valks got heals....works fine solo... lil tough against shield tanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom