SB MA Ways.

H

Haldar

http://vnboards.ign.com/message.asp?topic=58572657&replies=2

"As a TL, the NDA pretty much prevents me from any ML sharing of info.

As a PLAYER, a group of Mids completed their first ML on Pend tonight and the 2 choices presented to me (as of Sunday night), were Banelord and Spymaster.

-Bog "

from http://www.routehero.com/toa

Banelord Abilities
Zone of Unmana - spell unhaste aura
Primal Agony - reduce power, fatigue, and health of nearby enemies by 10% of current value
Oppression - reduce max encumberance by 25% for a short time
Inexorable Defeat - 60% penalty to fatigue costs for nearby enemies
Tactical Insight - next attack by nearby enemies has additional 5% chance to miss
Snaring Tendrils of Power - root self/snare others
Chaotic Power - +5% chance to hit enemies with spells
Zealous Martyr - sacrifice health to damage enemies
Demoralization - Lower level of enemies for dmg calcs

Spymaster
Pickpocket - Bonus PvE Coin
Decoy - summon random epic dressed realmmate with 1hp and no offense to distract opponents
Enduring Poison - 15% chance poison won't be removed from weapon on a resist
Sabotage - damage siege engines, doors, or geomancer fields
Tanglesnare - Snare Mine
Poisonspike - DoT Mine
Watcher in Darkness - Stealthed user can't move, but any stealthed enemy moving within 350 radius is exposed along with the watcher
Siege Wrecker - mine that detonates when a siege engine is built nearby; only affects siege engines
Essence Flare - Summons PBAE Mez poison (10 second)

R

-RG-Jaond

I like this one ALOT

A

Arnor

Originally posted by -RG-Jaond

I like this one ALOT

PERFECT vs the stealthzergs that pops on you :)

B

Belomar

And why the hell are the eight master level lines so clearly directed at making melee chars more powerful? I don't see a single line that I would like for my cabalist that would actually make me stronger -- it's all about overpowering tank abilities. :(

O

osy

Sojourner
Unburdened Warrior - Bonus Encumberance
Unending Breath - group water breathing
Reveal Crystalseed - Sweep Mine
Unmake Crystalseed - Disable Mine
Ancient Transmuter - Summons vendor for maybe a minute, summonable once every hour or so
Gateway - teleport to caster's bindpoint
Resistance of the Ancients - resistance to master level magic abilities
Forceful Zephyr - summons pet that drags enemy to GT
Phase Shift - Become immune to damage for 10 seconds, but cannot attack. Costs 50 fatigue

Disable Mine ?

J

Jiggs

Originally posted by Belomar
And why the hell are the eight master level lines so clearly directed at making melee chars more powerful? I don't see a single line that I would like for my cabalist that would actually make me stronger -- it's all about overpowering tank abilities. :(

gateway, so you can port out when u realise that playing a caster really is futile =)

D

Driwen

cabalist can choice from banelord/convoker if the list of track-class is correct.

Battlewarder - focus pet that cannot move and has powerful offense. Has no ranged capabilities, and drains a lot of power from the caster. <-- sounds nice atleast?

Brittle Guard - single hit bodyguard pet, follows caster <-- another BT?

Summoning Mastery - PBAE buff that boosts level of all nearby pets for the purpose of to-hit (offensive and defensive) chances <-- making everyone pets in your area better? (hoping that its insta for my hunter).

Chaotic Power - +5% chance to hit enemies with spells <-- might not scale for high level epic mobs so casters can actually hit those?

perfecter is nice for healers (it also has a small det in it).

R

-RG-Jaond

Anyone know if its the same ml for all assasins or this is sb only?

D

Driwen

it seems that all stealthers will get banelord/spymaster except for hunters which will get convoker/spymaster. You can only follow one of the two tracks and I think that a track is the same for every class that can choice it. So spymaster is stealther only, but it will give the same abilities for an infil as it would for a sb/other stealther.

edit: minstrell gets Sojourner/spymaster sorry for that.

H

herjulf

Banelord Abilities
Zone of Unmana - spell unhaste aura
Primal Agony - reduce power, fatigue, and health of nearby enemies by 10% of current value
Oppression - reduce max encumberance by 25% for a short time
Inexorable Defeat - 60% penalty to fatigue costs for nearby enemies
Tactical Insight - next attack by nearby enemies has additional 5% chance to miss
Snaring Tendrils of Power - root self/snare others
Chaotic Power - +5% chance to hit enemies with spells
Zealous Martyr - sacrifice health to damage enemies
Demoralization - Lower level of enemies for dmg calcs

Convoker
Summon Wood - Summon decent quantity of med quality wood
Prescience Node - Summon a crystal globe that can reveal nearby stealthers (without popping it)
Power Trap - power draining mine
Summon Warcrystal - summon a random piece of powerful siege ammunition
Speedwarp - cancels out speed buffs for a minute on anyone who passes through this field
Battlewarder - focus pet that cannot move and has powerful offense. Has no ranged capabilities, and drains a lot of power from the caster.
Dissonance Trap - direct damage trap
Brittle Guard - single hit bodyguard pet, follows caster
Summoning Mastery - PBAE buff that boosts level of all nearby pets for the purpose of to-hit (offensive and defensive) chances

Perfecter
Purging Wave - group cure disease
Purify Vision - cure nearsight
Sphere of Rejuvenation - Heal Field
Greatness - increases concentration pool by 20%
Font of Power - +3 power regeneration field
Determination Ward - 7% cc reduction field
Leaping Health - shout, self buff, Chain Heal (follow up single-target heal is chained to 2 additional targets, 33% weaker each hit)
Soul Restoration - cure rez sickness in a single target, costs 33% of the caster's power
Dissonating Ward - Power-cost penalty field, place near doors or the lord room, or whatever; will affect close range casters, PBAErs in specific

Warlord
Siege Master - reduce all siege timers (load/aim/fire) by 30%
Bolstering Battlecry - heal power, fatigue, and health by 10% of max
Cowering Bellow - frighten realm enemy monsters, to stop interrupting friendly casters
Resillient Will - next spell cast on nearby allies has additional 5% chance to miss
Guided Strike - next attack from nearby allies has +10% chance to crit
Energizing Aura - 20% discount on fatigue costs for nearby allies
Cleansing Aura - Reduce strength of DoTs on nearby allies by 10 points every 3 seconds
Defending Martyr - sacrifice health to heal allies
Leadership - raise levels of friends for dmg calcs

ONLY 50% of the MA is caster related bohoooooo go cry somewhere else ^^

B

Belomar

Umm, yeah, we get -- wait for it -- summon wood! None of these abilities seem very useful to me. (Though I'd love to have a tank bodyguarding me.)

G

Gordonax

Umm, yeah, we get -- wait for it -- summon wood! None of these abilities seem very useful to me. (Though I'd love to have a tank bodyguarding me.)

Ummm...

"Prescience Node - Summon a crystal globe that can reveal nearby stealthers (without popping it)"

THAT'S not useful????

B

Belomar

Tsk, tsk, details. ;) Now go away and let me whine in peace!

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by Arnor
PERFECT vs the stealthzergs that pops on you :)

Ummm joy, Infils pay 10 (?) RA Points for this...

Perhaps the ML for Infils will be nice also.

Oh its for all of the stealthers, slightly duplicatedish but hey

O

ormagaa

Useful stuff?

Sounds to me like a pbae nuke.
tank 2300hp = -230hp/target Oo, + power + end

get 8 ppl with that and wtfpwn :D

Purging Wave - group cure disease
moahahahaha

Greatness - increases concentration pool by 20%
Mr buffbot uber

Phase Shift - Become immune to damage for 10 seconds, but cannot attack. Costs 50 fatigue
assist 4tehwin!?

Cowering Bellow - frighten realm enemy monsters, to stop interrupting friendly casters
Ola's pet R.I.P

P

punj

Grapple - any weapon style that drains 50 fatigue, does low damage, has bonus to hit, penalty to defense

and this one is useful because?

W

Whisperess

Originally posted by punj
and this one is useful because?
Guessing it's mistyped ( as I assume it's suggestions from players still ) - guessing that the correct reading would be:

If you use Grapple - the next style from your opponent will drain 50 fatigue, do low damage, have a bonus to hit and penalty to defense.

That would be useful - the original reading sound rather bad :D

R

-RG-Jaond

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Better hope it does not damage friendlies then Jaond.
Regards, Glottis

Then i could mezz nalistah to death :)

P

Puppetmistress

I think its strange things like:

Power Trap - power draining mine

are added. The last thing a game needs is another 'caster'-nerf. For a tank it doesnt really matter if you loose 10% endurance because with End5 you get it back in 2 seconds. You can also function without endurance while a caster is useless. Mana also regenerates very much slower.

Anyhow stuff which fucks up controls (blindness, unable to attack a certain person) is pretty new but also strange since confuse was already in the game but couldnt work in RvR because Mythic didnt want to allow interface-problems in the game.

Ah well, some stuff looks really cool and ofcourse cant whine before its here and I tried it. Hope it will be an approach to making all classes more viable in RvR again tho I doubt that...

L

Lumikki

Exactly. I'm far from impressed :(

xx

N

Nebel

Originally posted by Haldar

Decoy - summon random epic dressed realmmate with 1hp and no offense to distract opponents

hehe...cool!!.. reminds me of Duke Nukem AAAAAGES ago

F

Flimgoblin

lets all cry "nerf" over some early beta info which has been put through a couple of chinese whispers ;)

actually it's quite good fun :)

A

Arnor

thats one of the reasons I quit, Mythics thinly veiled appalling attitude towards casters.

and to everyone that complains about casters whining: Take a fucking hike with your inbred wife/sister and get the fuck out of my way before I fucking eat you!

Ill be glad to have a normal discussion with you, but your not fucking worth it.

G

Gordonax

Originally posted by Arnor
and to everyone that complains about casters whining: Take a fucking hike with your inbred wife/sister and get the fuck out of my way before I fucking eat you!

Ill be glad to have a normal discussion with you, but your not fucking worth it.

Whoa Arnor! Anger management issues! :D

Users who are viewing this thread