Freyi, radarabuser or sb ?

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by old.Zoyster
haha, that's funny. I aint even gonna start trying to defend my self...... ask your fellow realmmates, when they kill us are we in a zerg ?

Seriously, I know how you feel, when we get zerged, anger turns into hate, hate turns into flames on BW. U r the loser not us.

Help me to help u.:D

angry? i'm not angry, nor do i hate you, i just like winding you up

A

araudry

Originally posted by eNzi
hug your pillow and CRY!!!!1

Anyway, theres some strange things going on, on the servers at the moment, dunno if Im the only one who have noticed it. Yesterday when I was questing I bought a ticket from Aegirhamn to Bjarken.. out in the middle of nowhere my horse just stopped, sat there on horse for about 5 minutes, couldnt even jump off.
Alrite! I found my way back to Aegirs to buy another ticket to Bjarken. I bought it and gave it to the merchant and my computer started to lag sooo much! my cursor moved with 4 second delays and in about 3 minutes later I was at the Aegirs healer and my char. was stuck for some seconds like I was actually riding a horse.

I mean.. strange shiat !!? anyone experienced something similar?

//nzi
and what has this to do with a radar?;o

A

araudry

Originally posted by xplo
Next to radar not being albe to see stealthers (target greys out) it is incredibully hard to install and required some programming skillz. So don't expect mutch radarusers.
Sometimes a stealther leaves a lagghost of himself and if you don't move mutch you'll be spotted fast that way. I've also had many occasions where a healer ran up to me and hitted me out of stealth. I think its luck untill proven guilty :p
Btw, goa has tools to find radarusers, so if someone left the game without any reason, it could be that :m00:
so u tried all radar u can use for daoc? :m00:
and no goa cant find all radarusers... :sleeping:

F

freys

Lol ;>

First i have to say ;> ;> ,>
LOL

u got wtfpwned and go to mumy and cry

I was just luckey ;> Ran over u saw u but u got away i yell in grp To pbae but the slow fucks didnt ;) so i thought im mezz food here nad start runing away then i run straight at ya again \o/ still had hammer up and just use nearest target key and got ya ;>

So go home and cry baby ;>

kthx bye ;>

W

wyleia

how come I never find this guy in emain....

EVERYTIME my group runs over a stealther i see and i get them to go back.. i pbaoe and f8 loads spamming atack on pet.. and they have moved :/

Stealthers, be more like this guy and stand still in the same spot so that way when you are spotted by grps running over you, they can come back, find you and kill you :)

O

old.MikhailGudlik

Originally posted by old.Zoyster
haha, that's funny. I aint even gonna start trying to defend my self...... ask your fellow realmmates, when they kill us are we in a zerg ?

Seriously, I know how you feel, when we get zerged, anger turns into hate, hate turns into flames on BW. U r the loser not us.

Help me to help u.:D
Hmm yes?

K

kin

Re: Lol ;>

Originally posted by freys
First i have to say ;> ;> ,>
LOL

u got wtfpwned and go to mumy and cry

I was just luckey ;> Ran over u saw u but u got away i yell in grp To pbae but the slow fucks didnt ;) so i thought im mezz food here nad start runing away then i run straight at ya again \o/ still had hammer up and just use nearest target key and got ya ;>

So go home and cry baby ;>

kthx bye ;>

As to Freyi, howcome if you saw me you didnt stop, you where the driver. Is it normal when you spot a stealther you run a bit away then stop 10 sec to convince youself something was there, then move back to the area ?

Originally posted by wyleia
how come I never find this guy in emain....

EVERYTIME my group runs over a stealther i see and i get them to go back.. i pbaoe and f8 loads spamming atack on pet.. and they have moved :/

Stealthers, be more like this guy and stand still in the same spot so that way when you are spotted by grps running over you, they can come back, find you and kill you :)

Dont flatter youself, Vgn groups has newer found me while they move, and im run over by you little noob zergling guild several times each day. To be honest its not you killing me, its the other way around.

Btw ask you guildmate Cyclodia what our mutal score is,
i would say 50 to 1 or so in my favour, and his number 1 ns.
That should give you a hint about i know a bit more about playing
a stealther than you.

V

VodkaFairy

Re: Re: Lol ;>

Originally posted by kin
As to Freyi, howcome if you saw me you didnt stop, you where the driver. Is it normal when you spot a stealther you run a bit away then stop 10 sec to convince youself something was there, then move back to the area ?

Dont flatter youself, Vgn groups has newer found me while they move, and im run over by you little noob zergling guild several times each day. To be honest its not you killing me, its the other way around.

a stealther than you.

ROFL, fuck off pathetic asshole. I think you kindly explained us how you camp amg with your friends to assist crit shots on fg vs fg fights ruining their fun. That's why it's kinda hard to believe you can kill cyclo 1 on 1.

You do know that adding and getting a dm is not the same as beating someone, right?

C

Crashtje

Originally posted by kin
rr 3 ranger, what is you modified stealth ?

35 + 13 = 48 but i dont get spotted by healers etc becuase i fucking know they`ll be looking and i hide unlike yourself , its like standing in middle of a football feild whilst a football match is going on and not getting hit, practicaly impossible.

A

ab_fluid

Re: Re: Lol ;>

Originally posted by kin

a stealther than you.

lol ur almost as bad as glottis, another retard who no1 knows of until they come to BW and whine like a bitch

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Re: Re: Re: Lol ;>

Originally posted by ab_fluid
lol ur almost as bad as glottis, another retard who no1 knows of until they come to BW and whine like a bitch

Oh great, an overpowered Hibbie whining...
How surprising.
Regards, Glottis

A

ab_fluid

Re: Re: Re: Re: Lol ;>

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
How surprising.
Regards, Glottis

me...whining? no, overpowered? no
you...whining? yes. overpowered? yes(hi inf)

A

Acun

How many use radar on excalib?

my tip is:

Hibs: 70% of fg gg
Mids: 30% of fg gg
Albs: 5%

N

necrofill

how can it be it only r ppl playing skalds and sbs calling kin a n00b? :D

<offtopic>and to all sbs there whine over infils.. QQ ;D i couldnt resist</offtopic>

C

Crashtje

theyre the only people out to read dumbass posts like this.

J

jaapi

Re: Re: Re: Re: Lol ;>

How surprising.
Regards, Glottis
Since when has pointing out the facts become whining?

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Lol ;>

Originally posted by ab_fluid
me...whining? no, overpowered? no
you...whining? yes. overpowered? yes(hi inf)

Lol, so you are now also calling slash infs overpowered?
Next you are going to say clerics smite need nerfing.
Or wait, maybe Hibs should lose some nuking power, much like Mids should lose some melee power...
Oh wait...
Manaflux - Raven Ardent Eldritch
Lets not do that, shall we :)
Regards, Glottis

A

ab_fluid

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Lol ;>

Lol, so you are now also calling slash infs overpowered?
Next you are going to say clerics smite need nerfing.
Or wait, maybe Hibs should lose some nuking power, much like Mids should lose some melee power...
Oh wait...
Manaflux - Raven Ardent Eldritch
Lets not do that, shall we :)
Regards, Glottis

eld is fotm? i can debuff my own damage?!?!?! since when? my nukes are less powerful that a firewiz, the same nukes and pb as an icewiz. Clerics smite is fucked up, all infs r overpowered.

O

osy

boy am I glad BW will shut down... It's sad when you think of it, but getting rid of you morons makes up for it.

Users who are viewing this thread