Freyi, radarabuser or sb ?

A

Asha

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Freyi, radarabuser or sb ?

Originally posted by kin
How do you stick a stealther with 50 stealth outside stick range ?
If they saw my lag-ghost why run to me and not the ghost ?

see stealther f8 stick ?

doesn't sound like that to me tho

sounds like they ran through you
someone saw you
said stop stealther
they ran back
he saw you, hit you, etc

Most times you can't find the steather again, but sometimes they don't move and you catch them.

V

VodkaFairy

lol, cheating is bad

But when we're talking about Kin, people are allowed to use radar to hunt his stinking zerging adding ass down. :x

W

-Wedge-

So it cant just be that they saw your lag ghost, ran back and saw you again... That must be totally impossible...

Love this though, once in a life time someone came back, saw me and killed me.... No proof no nothing... :great:

S

Sibanac

Originally posted by -Wedge-
So it cant just be that they saw your lag ghost, ran back and saw you again... That must be totally impossible...

Love this though, once in a life time someone came back, saw me and killed me.... No proof no nothing... :great:

What do you expect this is the BW rvr forum, its not like facts or proof ever stoped a good whine

K

kin

The strange thing is they had 2 sm's, eyez and another,
but instead of them moving back to pbaoe the healer just ran
straight to me and hit me, as if he was sure to find me.

Btw its not a whine, im pointing out i think he cheats.

W

-Wedge-

And you didnt move and waited for them to come to you ? such skill :great:

E

-evull-

Kin,

If you were a tad more experienced you would know how easily stealthers can be spotted sometimes, even tho you run with speed5 or with speed6 for that matter.

There may be several reasons and there's no reason to come crying on BW about it tbh ^^

And i must say that by your description of the incident, you seem somewhat n00by ;)

peace

P

Pandemic

u all know radar doesnt exist right ? its a myth like Jesus its all made up.

O

old.Zoyster

Originally posted by ab_fluid
lol, fucking cock

411 people have read your well thought out and constructive post. U r famous.:)

K

kin

Originally posted by -evull-
Kin,

If you were a tad more experienced you would know how easily stealthers can be spotted sometimes, even tho you run with speed5 or with speed6 for that matter.

There may be several reasons and there's no reason to come crying on BW about it tbh ^^

And i must say that by your description of the incident, you seem somewhat n00by ;)

peace

I have played this scout since beta, been run over by enemy groups 1000's of times. I have newer seen anyone incl LA and NP do like i described.

I think he cheat, some think its possibel without 'aid', but im willing to let people try find me in an area the size of emain bowl
while they move with speed.

F

finbahr

Originally posted by eNzi

Anyway, theres some strange things going on, on the servers at the moment, dunno if Im the only one who have noticed it. Yesterday when I was questing I bought a ticket from Aegirhamn to Bjarken.. out in the middle of nowhere my horse just stopped, sat there on horse for about 5 minutes, couldnt even jump off.
Alrite! I found my way back to Aegirs to buy another ticket to Bjarken. I bought it and gave it to the merchant and my computer started to lag sooo much! my cursor moved with 4 second delays and in about 3 minutes later I was at the Aegirs healer and my char. was stuck for some seconds like I was actually riding a horse.

I mean.. strange shiat !!? anyone experienced something similar?

//nzi
i know its totally lof topic do i need to whine also at stealth

yeah took a horse from outside druim ligen to druim cairn the horse stopped next thing i'm half in the ground running up hill dissapeared into the soil so jumped ended up outside df which is 90 degrees in the wrong direction

O

old.anubis

Originally posted by kin
I have played this scout since beta, been run over by enemy groups 1000's of times. I have newer seen anyone incl LA and NP do like i described.

I think he cheat, some think its possibel without 'aid', but im willing to let people try find me in an area the size of emain bowl
while they move with speed.

what is your stealth?
sometimes i can see stealthed enemies while running even at spd6
but cba to come back for them :p

K

kin

Originally posted by old.anubis
what is your stealth?
sometimes i can see stealthed enemies while running even at spd6
but cba to come back for them :p

50 ofc, and i was not found at amg or camping areas, i was observing them killing a barde and a few chanters in emain bowl,
after they killed the hibs they ran towards amg and doing so passed me. Its not like they where looking for stealthers, since only me around and they seemed focused to get to amg.

E

-evull-

That you have played your scout since beta tells me that you have only seen the game from one perspective.

I.E you haven't been the one moving with speed and spotting stealthers.

Shit happens and bugs appear in this game. I have numerous (sp?) times seen stealthers from clip range with a non-stealth char, the same way i used to see minstrels and archers without camo before SH nerf.

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Pandemic
u all know radar doesnt exist right ? its a myth like Jesus its all made up.

*fingers in ears*

I CANT HEAR YOU ICANT HEAR YOU!!!!!!!!

H

herjulf

Originally posted by kin
Think titles says enough, but anyway.

Fg mid runs over me with speed then suddendly stop 200 yards away. They stand there for like 10 sec then turns and runs back
and the second they are in the area freyi hits me. Now i have been run over by hundreds of mid groups, and with 50 stealth
the bobble is so small they wont notice with speed unless bobble refresh while in RADARrange and a fucking RADAR to tell them they just ran over one.

Shame on you lame cheater

sounds like some1 knows way to much about how radar shit works.

C

Crashtje

kin you shoot yourself in the foot everytime

*AMAGAD HOW THEY FIND MEH IN TEH BOWL WHEN THEY WASNT LOOKING FOR MEH! , THEY WUZ KEELING SOME CHANTUR AND SOME BARDE AND THEN THEY FOUND ME AND WTFPWNED ME CHEATS IMO*

if i see a glimpse of a stealther i`l lgo find the ****, and then pop him to stop him adding in FG vs FG fights, and if your a scout thats even worse, cos your bubble is twice the size of a assasins bubble, and any class can see a scout from close up and you`ll not go out of range for a split second and that split second is enough for any skilled player to F8 + Stick, i think the fact they was killing shit in the bowl and you was in teh way , is the reason they found you, AND when you see someone you can tell what direction theyre going and knowing you , you sound like a nub you prolly carried on the direction you was running so they just had to predict where you ran to. stop fkin whinging you got PWNED deal with it, QQ more irl

X

xplo

Next to radar not being albe to see stealthers (target greys out) it is incredibully hard to install and required some programming skillz. So don't expect mutch radarusers.
Sometimes a stealther leaves a lagghost of himself and if you don't move mutch you'll be spotted fast that way. I've also had many occasions where a healer ran up to me and hitted me out of stealth. I think its luck untill proven guilty :p
Btw, goa has tools to find radarusers, so if someone left the game without any reason, it could be that :m00:

O

old.MikhailGudlik

Originally posted by Divinia
Weirdest thing is the muliple crashes ppl get when fighting RG :uhoh:
Yeah we hax server so ppl crash and we can kill em when the log back on >.< makes sense :m00:

O

old.MikhailGudlik

Originally posted by K0nah
well we had the same fighting a hib bm grp the other night, all but 2 of us crashed out game, no error msg, nothing and u could log straight back in agian which was even odder.

never had any problems with RG lately tbh :m00:
Cause you are overpowered! nerf you Konah QQ

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by old.Zoyster
411 people have read your well thought out and constructive post. U r famous.:)

411 people stick to u in emain, you are famous ;)

O

old.Zoyster

haha, that's funny. I aint even gonna start trying to defend my self...... ask your fellow realmmates, when they kill us are we in a zerg ?

Seriously, I know how you feel, when we get zerged, anger turns into hate, hate turns into flames on BW. U r the loser not us.

Help me to help u.:D

R

roteca

I know this is not the same thing, but ive noticed on Camlann that necros look unshaded even when they have a pet, dont happend often, like 1 out of 1000 necros or so (= think ive seen it 2 times). i know necro shade and a assasin's stealth aint the same, but cant it be that your stealth had bugged just like the necros did, so you look unstealthed for 1 (or a couple of) player(s) ?

Users who are viewing this thread