SB video

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Aybabtu
So you can't 3-4hit Infils with an anytime style now, buu frikking hoo....... get over it, you might lose a fight now.

lol, go ride the clue-horse

R

-RG-Jaond

So you can't 3-4hit Infils with an anytime style now, buu frikking hoo....... get over it, you might lose a fight now.

Calm down my infil friend, we all know your char is overpowerd but we love you anyway :wub:

D

Dorin

Originally posted by -RG-Jaond
Calm down my infil friend, we all know your char is overpowerd but we love you anyway :wub:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

same goes for you though :)

M

mandom

Originally posted by Silenzio
was not,

1.62 with /time option activated...
im talking about "theproof" where he goes unbuffed ganking others, that one is before 1.62

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Lol, saying that an assasin killing a character is less "skillful" than a caster for example is bollocks. The long run survivability of a caster is a lot lower, but the days of a PA killing a caster are long over.
1 vs 1 are fun fights (don't happen often), and most stealthers fight other stealthers 90% of the time. Not many Mids leave the Mtk solo (compared to retarded Albs who do).
Just cause you do not like stealthers cause they will kill you when solo... I don't like full groups cause they often fuck up my solo fights (or when some noob sb needs to attack me when there is a fgh right next to him).
Different classes, different viewpoints.
Regards, Glottis

B

Belomar

I know you have a mincer, we even Xp'ed together but can you honestly say that you go to emain/odin's everyday and with him?
No, I no longer play him as a stealther and he does not have the spec or RAs for soloing anymore, but I did do that once upon a time.
afaik you take out your caster and run in guild groups or randoms :)
I run in guild groups or I solo, I very seldomly join random groups these days.
What should that be? don't tell me stealthers are immune to other stealthers this patch
I'm saying you have one less thing to worry about; you only have to look out for other stealthers who have the same stealth advantage as you, whereas I have no way of avoiding even unstealthed foes (since my caster doesn't even have speed).
This one is for you unless you've already seen it :)
ftp://aqe.campus.luth.se/Albs/RvR/alive.avi
Yes, I have, and this is something like what my own RvR movie will be like when I finish it. :)

A

ab_fluid

that alive video is absoloutly leet, love the bit at amg where he ganks like 1fg mids ^^

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by -RG-Jaond

Wub you too :wub:

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by Belomar
Yes, I have, and this is something like what my own RvR movie will be like when I finish it. :)

Can't wait for your movie love the ones you've made so far :)

I too enjoy Alive (kinky music tho :D )

S

skadad

Pretty sure I saw some eagle knights and isen herras in unforgiving blade.. but like the starring sb is like rr9 so.. umm well

daocwtf is a pretty nifty ranger movie though.. if you like that kinda stealther.. 23mins long though... ohwell

Users who are viewing this thread