SB video

I

imakantu

Dose any one know any good SB movies with good quality ? Saw some good movies with Rangers , Nightshades but none with SBs .

G

Galiryn

was a "good" movie from some german server.. tbh the people he/she fought was teh newbies imo... LordjOX has the name , pm him or something ;p

A

Aybabtu

^^ The movie is called 'Unforgiving_blade'..... I have it but can't upload it anywhere :)

G

grimster

Originally posted by Galiryn
was a "good" movie from some german server.. tbh the people he/she fought was teh newbies imo... LordjOX has the name , pm him or something ;p

Well kinda hard not fighting noobs as a SB

:)

S

saltymcpepper

theproof is also a decent one, shows an unbuffed sb taking out buffed enemies

B

belth

Originally posted by saltymcpepper
theproof is also a decent one, shows an unbuffed sb taking out buffed enemies

Impossible! SBs are utterly gimped!

F

Freppe^^

check alocas sig n go into his ftp server etc. lotsa stealther movies there and lotsa others. gogogogo no time to loose!

I

imakantu

Think I saw theproof movie quality was kinda sucky. Aybabtu any tips where I cna find 'Unforgiving_blade' ???

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by imakantu
Think I saw theproof movie quality was kinda sucky. Aybabtu any tips where I cna find 'Unforgiving_blade' ???

Well i think it's from a German server.... i have it but if you search the boards you wont find.... have the .Zip file so wouldn an emain be able to sort it? not sure :)

A

Aybabtu

As it is I also have a little movie with Paradigm from this server, if your interested - just need to find a way where you can get em, wouldn email be a posibility?

M

minime_

Unforgiving shows good PA skills and nice editing, but thats about it :p Killing unbuffed peps and making style fuck ups every fight isnt that impressive imo :/

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by Conchabar
compareing a sb to an infil yes they r gimped

So you can't 3-4hit Infils with an anytime style now, buu frikking hoo....... get over it, you might lose a fight now.

G

grimster

Originally posted by minime_
Unforgiving shows good PA skills and nice editing, but thats about it :p Killing unbuffed peps and making style fuck ups every fight isnt that impressive imo :/

We are still waiting for you to come and wtf pwn Humbopp IRL :(

We will be buffed tho.

M

minime_

Originally posted by grimster
We are still waiting for you to come and wtf pwn Humbopp IRL :(

We will be buffed tho.
Dont forget intelligence buff!!

B

Belomar

Most stealther movies seem to show a single assassin taking out single enemies (usually it's some hapless stealthless victim coming running all alone). I personally don't see the fun in that and it doesn't show much skill, you better kill more than single enemies to impress me when you are a buffed stealther able to pick and choose fights at will.

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by Belomar
Most stealther movies seem to show a single assassin taking out single enemies (usually it's some hapless stealthless victim coming running all alone). I personally don't see the fun in that and it doesn't show much skill, you better kill more than single enemies to impress me when you are a buffed stealther able to pick and choose fights at will.

Play one before you make wise comments on stealther fights.

It is not pick and chose to the extend you'd like to see it, ofc unstealthed chars are pick and chose but there are more than that in the game, other stealthers and especially archers can get the element of surprise in on you.

What about a caster? target and press! can say that about every class and to solo more than 1 enemy at 1 time isn't that easy since assassin's have no CC or healing as other classes that might be able to take more than 1 out at a time.

As soon as you unstealth anything can happen and the assassin will then play by the same rules as every other char, and lose it's more powerful abilities.

S

Silenzio

was a good mov ov a good Soulblade...

pff moaners

B

Belomar

Originally posted by Aybabtu
Play one before you make wise comments on stealther fights.
See that minstrel in my sig? That's a stealther, right there. I was stealthzerging Uppland with Pin, Trigs and Mazsola when you were playing your armsman. ;)
other stealthers and especially archers can get the element of surprise in on you.
Oh yes, but you still have one thing less to worry about, no?
to solo more than 1 enemy at 1 time isn't that easy since assassin's have no CC or healing as other classes that might be able to take more than 1 out at a time.
Regardless, seeing a buffed SB repeatedly taking out RR3 solo and unbuffed targets is just not my cup of tea. My own personal taste goes more towards FG vs FG fights or solo casters (respect!). Obviously, you have a different taste. :)

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by Belomar
See that minstrel in my sig? That's a stealther, right there. I was stealthzerging Uppland with Pin, Trigs and Mazsola when you were playing your armsman. ;)
I know you have a mincer, we even Xp'ed together but can you honestly say that you go to emain/odin's everyday and with him? afaik you take out your caster and run in guild groups or randoms :) btw - My infil is older than Cupid :p
Oh yes, but you still have one thing less to worry about, no?
What should that be? don't tell me stealthers are immune to other stealthers this patch, i know they can't see me but that wont stop them attacking me when they do find me and I dout there are a lot of stealthers that fights none stealthers more than stealthers each day
Regardless, seeing a buffed SB repeatedly taking out RR3 solo and unbuffed targets is just not my cup of tea. My own personal taste goes more towards FG vs FG fights or solo casters (respect!). Obviously, you have a different taste. :) [/B]

This one is for you unless you've already seen it :)

ftp://aqe.campus.luth.se/Albs/RvR/alive.avi

Users who are viewing this thread