Classes MA Paths

A

AbPoon

hmmm didnt get that at all :/

Oh and Adari you sux Oo

B

BidAccount

Do all realms get access to all lines?

And has anyone seen a breakdown of what options each level gives yet?

H

Haldar

Originally posted by donttouchpoopy
Do all realms get access to all lines?

And has anyone seen a breakdown of what options each level gives yet?

1. yes

2. http://www.routehero.com/toa
Notice that this is info from early beta test, and probably was changed. It leaked to community due to works of Friar TL who paid for it with his place in TL program (hats off). Curent MA list is available only to TLs, and still under NDA and will remain this way forever - so the ppl explore Trials themselves. And there will be the way to respec MAs - yet to be discovered too.

S

sheph

The ML lines will be different on European servers.

This is to prevent us to utilize any knowledge they gather on the US servers.

B

BidAccount

Really?

Can't see them wanting to go to those programming lengths.

Reading through those, the perfector line looks pretty good and will give clerics a hell of a lot more utility.

I

indeed

Originally posted by sheph
The ML lines will be different on European servers.

This is to prevent us to utilize any knowledge they gather on the US servers.

where did you hear that? I doubt goa would touch the game mechanics.

D

Driwen

atleast we will have more of a clue what each line means, but that also means that europe server will have other balance problems than US server has. So wouldnt that be weird?
And I doubt goa will implement this, I even doubt if goa is allowed to change the ML lines. So mythic should do that then, but not sure if they would want to.

Besides the trails are already known which is the most difficult part, if you know how to respec and know how to do the trails then different lines isnt that big an obstacle.

V

VodkaFairy

"Phase Shift - Become immune to damage for 10 seconds, but cannot attack. Costs 50 fatigue"

My bard can survive 5 times longer against a mid assist train now :D :D :D :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom