Saddest story I've ever heard..

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Oh and why is that hypocritical?

Anywho - I can't hang about to talk. I've got 4 hours work to do!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Why would I want my first real job now?

I'd rather finish sixth form, move onto uni, come out with a degree and then get a real job :d

With your people skills the Tescos customer service desk will be out of the question, maybe trolley collection?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Are you sure you have a job? You still spend 99% of your life on FHOT.

Actually i don't. It's a miniscule amount that i solely browse FH. Multitasking = bliss.

Oh and why is that hypocritical?

You say "here i'm a prick" and then say you dislike people giving neg rep, when that's usually given TO pricks.

But, nevermind this way OT discussion, have fun in your perfect life, with future wife and pushing all the right buttons...remember to call when you lock yourself in the room again 'cause you "dun wanna go to stinking party!"

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Or I could cry about having no jobs in a world where jobs are always on offer.

Let's face it - you are simply a lazy fuck who spends too much time surfing the internet, trying to be the one who holds his own unique view, and then changes that view EVERY TIME you get owned. Which, in the grand scheme of things, is every fuckin time.

Now sod off.

Oh and hypocrisy is normally formed through opposities or contradictions in reference to a comment made by others/or by yourself. Saying 'I'm a prick' and then saying I dislike 'people who give neg. rep' is not really hypocritical. A) The two things aren't related, b) I don't dislike people who give neg rep because they believe the other person in a prick, and c) I do not contradict/oppose/pretend to hold a belief.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Oh and quote me anywhere on this thread where I have used the words: 'perfect life.'

The fact of the matter is, if it was a perfect life, and by god it isn't, God would not deal me the pleasure of having to share internet-space with such an annoying, boring, unjustifiably opinionated wank-stain such as yourself.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Bugz said:
trying to be the one who holds his own unique view, and then changes that view EVERY TIME you get owned.
Not getting involved (no idea why i typed that as by posting i have got involved ><)
is'nt that a good thing? if you are wrong changing your view etc...

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Not getting involved (no idea why i typed that as by posting i have got involved ><)
is'nt that a good thing? if you are wrong changing your view etc...

I guess it can be good a couple of times.

But when it happens over and over and over and over again, one does become tired of it :)

Oh and yes, you can throw anything you like at me that I have done wrong over the past 2-3 years. I was a silly, obnoxious, somewhat short-sighted turd until the beginning of this year, when responsibility was lumped onto me and I developed and became a lot more mature and responsible than I ever was before. Now I look back at that thread, I laugh at myself for it. But when you are 15, you are a knob. I was a knob.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
I'm not from lancashire so i'm not required to eat a chippy tea on a friday. It's an option, oh yes, but not mandatory.

I'll probably have a kebab after the popcorn.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Guess i hit a sore spot in Bugzies soft ego 'cause that was off the tangent ten fold :D

Hope your life turns out fine Dori II.

Interesting that you have time to be on FH while working at a shop. Now who's the "addict"?
Wasn't crying about a job, was complaining about benefit system and telling there were no jobs(you'll learn this when you fall unemployed)
I don't spend too much time on internet, i work at a computer, go figure!
Lazy? Well, we can't all have a GF telling us what to do. offers cashews* Need some nuts?

And FYI, you're still a knob, not just when you were 15. You said that yourself.

Mey

Part of the furniture
Seel got pwned by Bugz!

Weak come back Seel weak! WEAK! Shame on you.

Mey

Part of the furniture
I'm not from lancashire so i'm not required to eat a chippy tea on a friday. It's an option, oh yes, but not mandatory.

I'll probably have a kebab after the popcorn.

Gona get meself a Chippy tea tonight I think :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Seel got pwned by Bugz!

Weak come back Seel weak! WEAK! Shame on you.

Check again, i have to work for a living and posts may be needed to be edited, unlike Bugzy who gets momma food, momma room, momma washing and momma probably wiping the bum ;)

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Is this where someone tells me 'ololo bugz you got pwnt by seel' and then I'm sad enough to go back and edit a post to show how fuckin great I am on a forum?

I'm out - I have other things to do. Feel free to PM Me if you'd like to unload any more anger :)

P.S - I finished work at 12 :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
P.S - I finished work at 12 :)

P.S. you posted that you have 4 hours left. *facepalm*

I edited it while Mey was posting, and i'm not angry, but our wittle Bugzywugzy seemed to be. So many big boy words and insults really show you're "aaaall grown up".

Elisabeth

Loyal Freddie
Seen it in Metro. Never thought that story was sad, it actually amuzed me and made me smile.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
all id say to bugz is stop trying to grow up too fast.

youre 16 and should live and act like a 16 yr old, not go around pretending youre 25 and shit like that.

youll get to 25, look back to when you were 16 and wondered why you bothered being such a **** about it all. you are young once and thats it.you can do good at college without going OTT, you dont need 20 A levels, you dont need to goto oxford, you dont need to be revising and doing college work 24/7.

my best mate was a right crazy bastard from about 14 > 23. got pissed all the time, shagged anything that moved, didnt bother too much with his work. he got put straight onto a masters at uni (got a 1st btw) now he does a PhD, goes around europe creating new materials amongst other things. he should get work as a pylon technician or something else based around high voltage electricity. i think him and his group actually invented a new type of resistor material to go onto pylons, and that was just for his project!

he is infinatley more intelligent than you, i know that. hes a fucking expert in maths, physics, engineering, you name it. but at least he lived a bit before settling into it.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe i'm different to you and your 'mate' but I don't live for such crap as getting laid and getting drunk.

I want to achieve things, experience places of great interest and regard, investigate different subjects etc. That is what I'm doing and that is what I'm good at.

P.S - I'll be happy to go head to head with him in economics :)

tris-

i think youve totally missed my point.

what a suprise.

tris-

i thought you were super mega intelligent? surely you can see what it is, since its blatantly fucking obvious.

what do i care though. if you want to live beyond your age be my guest. but dont come crying back on FH in 4 years after youve locked your self in your bedroom because your just so grown up.

OMG MAMMY WOULDNT LET ME DO SOMETHING WITH MY GF. IVE LOCKED MY SELF IN MY ROOM WITH MY MINI FRIDGES ROFL HELP ME??

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Or you are just stupid at communicating?

/shrug

Enjoy your, by the sounds of your 'oh so wise' post - a crap future.

tris-

Enjoy your, by the sounds of your 'oh so wise' post - a crap future.

rofl.
how is detailing the success of my best mate an indication of how my future will pan out?

im not the one wasting time with useless A levels :D

Chronictank

FH is my second home
bzzzeeeeooooooooo

Darth_Maul_fighting.jpg

Join the dark side, its more fun :D

I wanted to use that one all day but couldnt find the oppertunity ^^

tris-

in the grand scheme of things who actually gives a shit about that in the real world?

you are not hired on how many useless a-levels you did. sadly for you, personality plays a big part in it and being successful in the work place its self.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom