Saddest story I've ever heard..

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Iceforge you are a lowly peon - get back to work!

Why exactly have you become such a social elitist? There comes a point after your saying these types of things, whether you're trying to be funny or not, your true colours are shining through more and more. Have mummy and daddy told you you're above everyonelse or something because that's how you're coming across. Newsflash. In the working world it doesn't matter how much money you've got, if you're a twat, you'll be treated like one.

I really hope for your sake you get some sort of a wake up call before you end up in dire straights... or worst case scenario is you never get that wake up call and end up being some self righteous rich kid; the most hated of all type of person.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
The fact that an 8 yr old is dying - children dying is sad. Those two kids liked eachother - or so it seems from the news report - and so for that girl losing someone she liked like that at that age is sad too.

Also reading about an 8 year old saying "I can (die) now" isnt exactly the happiest thing in the world. Yes positive in that he didnt die sad, but overall not exactly happy days is it?

The reason people get angry when you ask, I imagine, is because to most people a story like this would obviously be sad.

whos to say what happy days are in this fucking piece of shit country and the way its going?

the govt are a bunch of ***** and hes probably better off not having to put up with their shit. hes been nothing but happy, so wheres the sad?

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Social elitist?

Lawl.

I'm just flame-baiting before I head off to work :l

tris-

Social elitist?

Lawl.

you work in a shop, hardly one to be taking the piss out of anyone else, baiting or not.

you dont know fuck all about a real hard days labouring. you can blip blip your twixs and lottery tickets all day on that barcode scanner, its not exactly hard work is it?

ignore me, ive been awake too long :(

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Hello Tris,

please go onto page 1 (not 2:().

Thank you Tris

Have a pleasant day!

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Social elitist?

Lawl.

Calling someone a lowly peon, showing off about a-levels you don't even have yet and saying you'll do better then others on here in life... I can't think of more of a social elitist way of thinking.

edit:Sorry, I just remembered the comparison... Hi Dorimor 2!

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Well theoretically I already have one A-Level.

Can I boost about that one?

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Ofcourse it was.

I mean the part where I know I haven't got a real job.

You can ridicule me all you like about working in a supermarket - I know it sucks but hey, some money is better than no money right :d

tris-

i havent even got 1 a-level.

thank god i didnt waste time as useless college :D

but i do have 10 GCSE and 120 level 2 credits at 2:1 (or something(

my job sucks more than yours anyway, so im better.

check these fuckers out here

http://www.sharpinterpack.com/english/what_we_do/product_detail.php?id=123&keyword=

i packed about 110 boxes of those, half height and full height, last night.
each box weighed 11kg aswell, fuck knows how many lids was in each. (edit: 600 according to that page)

i was supposed to check they fit these tubs too

http://www.sharpinterpack.com/english/what_we_do/product_detail.php?id=113&keyword=S454

but i didnt bother, i dont get paid enough to give a shit.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
I think there's the wrong perception about higher education IMO.

Some degrees from some universities will do you no good than if you just built your way up without the qualifications.

But go to somewhere like Oxford/LSE/Warwick, come out with an Economics degree and boom, those blue-chip companies are very much accessible!

tris-

I think there's the wrong perception about higher education IMO.

Some degrees from some universities will do you no good than if you just built your way up without the qualifications.

But go to somewhere like Oxford/LSE/Warwick, come out with an Economics degree and boom, those blue-chip companies are very much accessible!

my uni is one of only 3 in the country that do the degree im on. its also been accreditted by the relevant institutions and the course is ran by one of the top bods in the industry. he told us a story about helping one of the recent EU countries to integrate their laws with the rest of us.

one of our economic tutors also wrote a published book too, he taught us for economic principles in the first year. i couldnt stand him though, everytime he lifted his head up he closed his eyes and spoke down his nose.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
I refuse to do more than 5-6 hours.

Else I go braindead.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Put me in a bank or what have you, and I'll be happy to work 9-10 hour shifts.

But 5-6 hours of stacking/scanning is all I can take.

Tata!

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Still remember my old 6pm-6am shifts over at AVX. Was working in 38degrees with 85degree vats of acid which I used to have to fill with crates of capacitors to increase their resistance values. Was pretty darn hot until you had to cook the things in the 350degree oven behind you ... then it got a bit silly.

That's what you get for living in torbay though. £6.73 an hour I was getting for that and when going to uni, my housemate said how he was getting closer to £8 an hour part time in tescos in brighton. It's all relative though, torbay is a lovely place to live :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home

This, is the problem why you seem to be turning into Dori mkII :eek:

By the by, no education here, besides basic 9 years mandatory in finland, but heck, that's worth a university diploma in the US :D

kirennia

Part of the furniture
And what's with the negative rep you gave me bugz. Mine was justified... you were just flame baiting.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Put me in a bank or what have you, and I'll be happy to work 9-10 hour shifts.

But 5-6 hours of stacking/scanning is all I can take.

Tata!

Working as a bank cashier is hardly any better than working in supermarket. Most of the banks round here seem to house a combined IQ of about 12.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
If Bugz attitude in real life is anything like here lately, i have to say, he'll be soon fullfilling my prophecy of him and his puppylove :flame:

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
I push all the right buttons in real life - I don't need to justify it to the intranetz but my current life is going pretty damn well :)

Here I'm a prick because it's a nice break away from real life.

@Kirennia - I dislike people who give neg rep. - simple as.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Here I'm a prick - I dislike people who give neg rep. - simple as.

More of the hypocritical bullcrap.

Sure, have your "perfect" life and enjoy it whie it lasts...like i said, let me know when it really starts. First job, first own apartment(no mommy washing up etc), first bills, first problems with cash...just you wait, it'll change everything.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Are you sure you have a job? You still spend 99% of your life on FHOT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom