RvR these days.

Skyrie

Fledgling Freddie
Lo.

I haven't played daoc for two months or smth now, so I was wondering how rvr is these days ?

I'd imagine it's still zergy shit or dead due to ToA pve whoring ?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
before toa zergy boring shit, now non existant, guess we will go back to zergy shit in a few weeks time

censi

Can't get enough of FH
i think people have the idea of themselves running around emain at ml10 with 5 artifacts pwning things.

problem is everyone has the same idea. getting ml10 is prolly gonna take about another month, then u are looking at another 2-3 weeks to level the artifacts.

think theres people on hib that are doing ml8 now.

its actually good fun though doing the toa treadmill. im looking forward to getting back into rvr but im not to worried about how long this will take.

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
its actually good fun though doing the toa treadmill. im looking forward to getting back into rvr but im not to worried about how long this will take.
ditto :eek6:

i hated it at first ofc... but the more u see of ToA the more u realise it isn't a slapped together rush-job-bodge of an expansion. theres actually some fine art and level/mob/encounter design in it.

just a shame they fucked up so bad with some of the ml abilities and items...

Drummer

Fledgling Freddie
As I'm ToA less I keep on RvRing. Altho our half-assed slapped-together grp always gets "zerged" by 1fg+.

Odins and HW are always empty but you can find quite some enemies in emain.

Skyrie

Fledgling Freddie
:e

Hehe nej tak... jeg begynder til fodbold igen nu, løber meget allerede... glæder mig til at komme i gang med at røre mig igen så jeg har ikke tid til at spille daoc ^^ Men vi ses på grillen eller til WoW!

Ofc you like ToA Tzee ^^ I was thinking of commenting on you being a kilt-wearing, haggis-munching bagpipe player but I simply couldn't find a way to write it here...

Sad that RvR died out abit, after all that's what I think was fun about DAoC ^^ but I guess it'll be up and running when people grow abit tired of ToA pve once in awhile...

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
ToA is a pathetic pile of shit, but it has had a short term positive effect on RvR which is nice, Odins is a bit more like it used to be in the old days, pretty good hunting for soloers now if thats your thing so if you enjoy one on one fights or small encounters take advantage of it whilst between ml's as it wont last long.

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
Hehe kan være, tror nok der er størst sandsynlighed for at det bliver en tur på grillen, end WoW =)

Nalistah

Fledgling Freddie
i was the only mid (or, me and my buffbot) in /who emain 30mins ago :eek:

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Kagato said:
ToA is a pathetic pile of shit, but it has had a short term positive effect on RvR which is nice, Odins is a bit more like it used to be in the old days, pretty good hunting for soloers now if thats your thing so if you enjoy one on one fights or small encounters take advantage of it whilst between ml's as it wont last long.

Have you bought ToA and tried it out yet? How long have you spent playing there if so?

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
Have you bought ToA and tried it out yet? How long have you spent playing there if so?

I pre-ordered it and was playing it the day before official release FYI and even had the friday of work to spend on it. And yes I have pretty much been inside toa every day since and still stand by my opinion, its a pathetic pile of shit that should never of been released.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
You're so negative about everything that I am not sure you should play this game anymore, Kagato. :rolleyes:

Angara

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
I pre-ordered it and was playing it the day before official release FYI and even had the friday of work to spend on it. And yes I have pretty much been inside toa every day since and still stand by my opinion, its a pathetic pile of shit that should never of been released.

If you quit....can i have ur itamzzzzzzzzzzzzz xD
God, you QQ more then me..and trust me, i QQ very good!

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
fck off skyrie (old memories :()

coem back to channel =(((((((((((((((((

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
You're so negative about everything that I am not sure you should play this game anymore, Kagato. :rolleyes:

Agreed, I shouldn't, and every single patch and expansion brings me one step closer to cancelling my subscription, the only reason I stay is because a) I have put so much time and effort into my character already and b) I would miss my friends here.

But pretty soon not even the friends I would miss will be enough to keep putting up with mythics shit, but theres no other games on the market yet that appeal to me anyway so I will stay until there is.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Think positive, Kagato! :D

I'll wait to see how how much they screw up the RvR expansion before thinking positive thanks, no point building up for a let down again.

fievel

Fledgling Freddie
havent rvrd since toa came out. depressing shit. staying classic side pve and /cry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom