I tried playing with the 7 free days.

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
It wasn't for new players. There are alot more servers on each of the US clusters. This made the housing zone a nightmare because you would have to port 6+ times just to check all the CMs. However the housing zones are quite full because just about everyone can afford to pay for a house almost indefinitely. The aim on the US was to remove most of the inactive houses and then make one housing zone (like the frontier). I don't know what happened with the plan in the end.
They would need more housing zones to be able to do that tbh. Many ppl have a 2nd house on their BB acc etc.

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Cocky in what way ? I played my Ranger all evening probably only way you get to beat him is to make a group :D

I went to Mid when Blend was US and there definetly wasn't 2 FG there.

As for Albs only time they left Beno was after Hibs sieged Beno just to get them out and even then they rarely went past bridges.People were happy enough to just make small groups for this event of Goa but Albs decided to want to gank them with visuals and Stealths.

Probably would been better if you logged Alb tbh may of shown them that there is other places to go other than camping Beno/Bridges.

Soulja

Not rly was playing soorc in delira group that ganked u :p eld moc ns once sit down and die ;)

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Not rly was playing soorc in delira group that ganked u :p eld moc ns once sit down and die ;)

??

What fuck you on about Saru lol this post is weeks old now what you trying to point out here hee hee.

Soulja

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
in the end

In the end i logged as Dorimor and killed you all in NF with my Thidranki chars!!! Eat that! :D

Lucius

Banned
In the end i logged as Dorimor and killed you all in NF with my Thidranki chars!!! Eat that! :D

A level 24 cannot beat a level 50. Although, should they find themselves in Thidranki, they will be owned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom