I tried playing with the 7 free days.

Zede

Part of the furniture
Is this game still all about the RPs ?

I came back looking for a bit of fun, but English server WANKER hibs ruined it.

Seriously, if you want some fun and not the urgent need to spill your realm point seed - stop running in a fg ? Split up in 2 & 3s maybe, roam about. Am i wrong in saying the best fun in rvr with the small numbers online is little skirmishes ?

Well done for being totally fucking cluless childish wankers. Compared to the .de servers, pryd & excal show once again they lack the one thing needed to keep the game alive, respect.

game uninstalled. im with manisch on this one, all thats left on the english servers are retards.

Manisch

Banned
Well done for being totally fucking cluless childish wankers. Compared to the .de servers, pryd & excal show once again they lack the one thing needed to keep the game alive, respect.

game uninstalled. im with manisch on this one, all thats left on the english servers are retards.

:worthy:

I'll have a look at the German servers tomorrow. Have a Bard and Vamp there close to 50 I think.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH

Seriously, if you want some fun and not the urgent need to spill your realm point seed - stop running in a fg ? Split up in 2 & 3s maybe, roam about. Am i wrong in saying the best fun in rvr with the small numbers online is little skirmishes ?

Are you serious Geee you Albs wanna get a life m8 GET OUT FROM BENO then you may see more of the realm.

Also People getting FG as they sick of the being Zerged as soon as they go Bridge.

Soulja

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Yep the 2fg of rr11+12 hibs on stick certainly put a damper on things.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH

ROFL u not serious are you people only grouped as they were fed up of being Zerged as soon as they went near Beno.

Leave you DI bots behind and try grouping you may have fun :lol:

Soulja

aika

Can't get enough of FH
well was fun, eventhough I played from a uni on a laptop :)

Might play tomorrow as well!

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved

Not 2fg, and definitely not following each other.

The only action was around Beno since Albs refused to come out and the Mids died to our group plus a few other solo people on Blend (about 2-3fg Mids fyi!).

Was fun though, just wish Albs would have stepped away from Beno for a while :(

Gahn

Resident Freddy
I see i was right in not even bother to got through the hassle of reinstalling game and shit :flame:

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
ROFL u not serious are you people only grouped as they were fed up of being Zerged as soon as they went near Beno.

Soulja

Strange as the action i saw tonight and was referring to was in Mid. So when you do finally get some action away from Beno they 2fg just go all CM and roll anything thats red. I bet you went back to beno after the mid battlegroup logged, or maybe some more pve in NF.

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH

Soulja

Dont be cocky soul! u know i might need to log back on sorc then and come with 6 peeps and powerown u lajk last time :p

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved

agreeked :iagree:

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
Not 2fg, and definitely not following each other.

The only action was around Beno since Albs refused to come out and the Mids died to our group plus a few other solo people on Blend (about 2-3fg Mids fyi!).

Was fun though, just wish Albs would have stepped away from Beno for a while :(
Well we went out as Therg Sorc Mincer and Cleric and gave LA grp a run for their money xD

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
Well we went out as Therg Sorc Mincer and Cleric and gave LA grp a run for their money xD

Yeah, we were looking for your group earlier, seen the death spam near Beno but when we swung past a minute later you had left :(

Was great running with the NFD crew again, gotta love the old heat debuffing Light Menta + Suicidal Enchanter combo :)

7thyearsshot000.jpg

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Dont be cocky soul! u know i might need to log back on sorc then and come with 6 peeps and powerown u lajk last time :p

Cocky in what way ? I played my Ranger all evening probably only way you get to beat him is to make a group :D

I went to Mid when Blend was US and there definetly wasn't 2 FG there.

As for Albs only time they left Beno was after Hibs sieged Beno just to get them out and even then they rarely went past bridges.People were happy enough to just make small groups for this event of Goa but Albs decided to want to gank them with visuals and Stealths.

Probably would been better if you logged Alb tbh may of shown them that there is other places to go other than camping Beno/Bridges.

Soulja

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Yeah, we were looking for your group earlier, seen the death spam near Beno but when we swung past a minute later you had left :(

Was great running with the NFD crew again, gotta love the old heat debuffing Light Menta + Suicidal Enchanter combo :)

7thyearsshot000.jpg

Wtf i spot Cogan! <3

jessgade

Loyal Freddie
Logged in for nostalgia reasons and had a little /wave and /dance with a couple of albs at Beno before a scout killed me ...

Normally I would be insta attacked as a caster so I think the community spirit has improved ;)

Zede

Part of the furniture
Cocky in what way ? I played my Ranger all evening probably only way you get to beat him is to make a group :D

I went to Mid when Blend was US and there definetly wasn't 2 FG there.

As for Albs only time they left Beno was after Hibs sieged Beno just to get them out and even then they rarely went past bridges.People were happy enough to just make small groups for this event of Goa but Albs decided to want to gank them with visuals and Stealths.

Probably would been better if you logged Alb tbh may of shown them that there is other places to go other than camping Beno/Bridges.

Soulja

Im disappointed. As your a childish noob, i will try and explain it to you. The population even with this massive zerg of free subbers, is peaking at about 130. Of that 130 last night, Alb has 25 L50s online, 10 of which were stealthers, about 5 buffbots. Beno has 5 visual players when you seiged it, and of course it drew all the stealthers.

Your stupid remedial comments would have been valid circa 2005, but seriously WTF are you on about ? ALB had no grps out above 3 players. Almost everyone was solo - least albs thankfully these days dont need fucking cluepons on how to play the game. They understand the game in underpopulated and play the game as so

But no, in your pointless quest for the Holy RP hib wankstains would rather make everyone else log, gratz fucktards ! Your so stupid its making me lol, why the FUCK would we want to go past "the bridges" when almost all the entire zone is dead ? maybe perchance.....its a good idea to roam around said bridges & look for fights ?? ah no, its far easier to gain the holy rp by zerging everyone down isnt it ?

Really, if cluless shits like you are all thats left to fight the holy cause of defending childish cnuts, you really should have been playing alb 4 years ago, maybe u were...

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Really, if cluless shits like you are all thats left to fight the holy cause of defending childish cnuts, you really should have been playing alb 4 years ago, maybe u were...

:clap:

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Im disappointed. As your a childish noob, i will try and explain it to you. The population even with this massive zerg of free subbers, is peaking at about 130. Of that 130 last night, Alb has 25 L50s online, 10 of which were stealthers, about 5 buffbots. Beno has 5 visual players when you seiged it, and of course it drew all the stealthers.

Your stupid remedial comments would have been valid circa 2005, but seriously WTF are you on about ? ALB had no grps out above 3 players. Almost everyone was solo - least albs thankfully these days dont need fucking cluepons on how to play the game. They understand the game in underpopulated and play the game as so

But no, in your pointless quest for the Holy RP hib wankstains would rather make everyone else log, gratz fucktards ! Your so stupid its making me lol, why the FUCK would we want to go past "the bridges" when almost all the entire zone is dead ? maybe perchance.....its a good idea to roam around said bridges & look for fights ?? ah no, its far easier to gain the holy rp by zerging everyone down isnt it ?

Really Childish Mmmmmm ok sorry but I wasn't one stuck by Keeps keeping in DI range and I Wasn't one who when they saw some peeps come running from keep in numbers to go gank them.

If you didn't notice Goa had event on last night meaning that these little candles they put up were centred around main keeps in Alb/Mid and Hib and as you didn't notice at beginning of event small groups and soloers were around these main places.

Albs decided they wouldn't participate in event but just camp Beno instead then popping stealths or Zerging down these people who were around there.People on Hib got little peeved especially when Mid who fairplay run 1st FG of the evening hibs then decided to join them and Also give a little pay back to the camping/zerging Newbs at Beno.Looks like they succeded.

If you bothered you little arse in getting away from Beno going to Bled/Crau with you little group you would of seen that GOA also made the event in them areas but instead you decided to whine like a girl on here.<~~~~Now that is childish.

I ran with my ranger last night didn't log any my visuals got a few at Beno until Shadowss and his reaver friend decided to pop all for the visuals there.Went Crau bridge found Abderbum and his mate Eloy also went to Blen when Mids wanted to flame it so it looks like I got around instead of sitting in a keep crying YOU could of done same.

Soulja

Vegedk

Fledgling Freddie
Im amazed!!!

With only a 100 ppl online.. this much whine has allready been gathered!!

For all the crying about hibs "zerging" i guess thats because albs like pretty much allways have had the urge to lets just say attack in numbers..

on that note i was left alone a few times passing them.. sadly i couldn't find any1 else to beat up so i jumped the grp anyway.. witch ofc resulted in me dieing logging off pissed over i forgot about ml's ect!

anyhow was fun seeing some old faces in they're "orginal" form.
but only had one friend online in these 7 days.. and tbh the only think he was interested in, was if his house was still there.. sad sod.. i wont say who the rr11 cleric was that only logged on to go houseing.. other then im pretty sure he only has a blue spec dex :p

BUT if any1 is renewing to play german cluster im up for starting with em on hib tho where i have a few chars allready

/Vege

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Soulja complaining about stealthing, zerging, DI bot range.

Hypocrite.

Awww Manky my mate missed you last night :( I not complaining about zergs was just explaining to numbnuts that that all albs wanted to do last night,soon as I knew I was onto a loser being around there I went elsewhere which numbnuts never.

If you still playing M8 Kzn on Hib/Kil cluster could do with some help :D

End of 7 free days up here soon so it be back US for most of us and tumbleweeds will start rolling all over frontiers again.Will only be last remains which mostly are Abderbum and his m8 Gayelayo RP farming themselves with they Hib and Mid toons they made:D

Was nice to dust off my old chars was nice little 7 days.

Soulja

Manisch

Banned
I am not sure why even CM would need help against anything that you wield. You're getting kills on your Rangers only and that's really easy.

At least CM ran through all the years together where you've decided to play the ball game when the server was practically dead.

When all the notorious guilds ran you were supposed to be some kind of a solo guy on your Ranger, look what you have become - you're bitching about a lot of people when someone complains about your play style, Albs this, Albs that, finding a lot of silly excuses (the RP GoA bit made me really sad) for just being a major ****.

It wouldn't have been so hard to share some of the fights instead of bringing up what the worst was of DAoC, but now I've to assume that you're that kind of person who would run in a group of 8 Hibs even if there would be only one unbuffed Alb or Mid out for a year until the Apocalypse or Armageddon or both.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
I am not sure why even CM would need help against anything that you wield. You're getting kills on your Rangers only and that's really easy.

At least CM ran through all the years together where you've decided to play the ball game when the server was practically dead.

When all the notorious guilds ran you were supposed to be some kind of a solo guy on your Ranger, look what you have become - you're bitching about a lot of people when someone complains about your play style, Albs this, Albs that, finding a lot of silly excuses (the RP GoA bit made me really sad) for just being a major ****.

It wouldn't have been so hard to share some of the fights instead of bringing up what the worst was of DAoC, but now I've to assume that you're that kind of person who would run in a group of 8 Hibs even if there would be only one unbuffed Alb or Mid out for a year until the Apocalypse or Armageddon or both.

Aww Manky Hurt feelings as for CM think you find they type of griefing frontiers was part of the downfall of Dyvet m8 :(

As for my Ranger yes at end I grouped up but it was only with people I knew and in most cases there was only 3 of us suppose not have friends Manky you wouldn't know much about that.

Dyvet be back to tumbleweeds soon m8 surprised most whinge comes from Albs tbh complaining about Hib high RR toons etc truly amazing don't these people not think GOA gave them 7 free days and people who have found memory's of these toons are just going to closet them away ? ROFL Even Kzn came on other day and ran a FG when he came to take Eras maybe he shoulda logged another toon hey?

Have fun Manky :cheers:

Soulja

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Manky I been nice to you in these posts m8 now it seems it only inflames you sorry m8 but I had no intention of that.

Can honestly now see why you other FH account was banned seems you like baiting people.

After this post Manky I will not respond to you anymore shame really you bring some great points to FH which I agree with but other you just wanna cause shit.

Soulja

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom