I tried playing with the 7 free days.

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
:worthy:

I'll have a look at the German servers tomorrow. Have a Bard and Vamp there close to 50 I think.

vamp... god what a wanker class more easymode then bd (pre lt nerf)

Manisch

Banned
You are welcome to stay in PR, especially if you finish leveling so you can come rvr

Thanks! I'd have to level smth else to level the Bard, as I've only got a level 21 Druid on one of the other accounts. I thought I had a Vamp in the 40'ies too.

Everz

FH is my second home
All i see is the bads and terribles fighting over the scraps again..

Zede

Part of the furniture
All i see is the bads and terribles fighting over the scraps again..

im trying all the true and tested whine methods, but not doing to well. Someone help me out and make this more of a vintage.

Everz

FH is my second home
im trying all the true and tested whine methods, but not doing to well. Someone help me out and make this more of a vintage.

Death threat?
Hookers mentions ala Manisch?

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad

every hib uses radar zomgz!!!!

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
Wanted to login on my NS but i forgot my pass and rightnever takes forever :(

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Stuck with a java project, so cant play today :(
is tomorrow the last day or is it today?

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Lol some things never change , whine whine zerg zerg perf /laugh /wave get zerged , rinse and repeat :D

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Well i gotta agree with the most albs here, i mean you run a damn fg+ with stealthers and all vs how many albs? muy frem elajt, cmon grow some fucking balls really. Server is dead and some random zerg ppl make it dies even more even tho the days are soon over :p

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Well i gotta agree with the most albs here, i mean you run a damn fg+ with stealthers and all vs how many albs? muy frem elajt, cmon grow some fucking balls really. Server is dead and some random zerg ppl make it dies even more even tho the days are soon over :p

When i dropped the 2 casters from your group on Deception i wasnt grouped and i got away too to kill magon 2 minutes later xD

All us Hibbies arent Ewul ;)

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
When i dropped the 2 casters from your group on Deception i wasnt grouped and i got away too to kill magon 2 minutes later xD

All us Hibbies arent Ewul ;)

My group? i have no damn grp :p And i for sure would never grp with magon

Punishment

Resident Freddy
My group? i have no damn grp :p And i for sure would never grp with magon

lol nvm for some reason i mixed you up in my head with fuji , as him and some other high rr mids were roaming in medium to low rr alts last night and no magon wasnt grouped with them either , i just like to kill albs too :D

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
lol nvm for some reason i mixed you up in my head with fuji , as him and some other high rr mids were roaming in medium to low rr alts last night and no magon wasnt grouped with them either , i just like to kill albs too :D

I went on fujis char just now and all hibs died ;(
But before today it was the real one

Rayko

One of Freddy's beloved
I reinstalled the game, without big expectations tbh... Mostly for nostalgic reasons I supose :p And I did enjoy it! Shame tho seeing 20ish people when doing a /who
Maybe this is a fine moment to say forever farewell to daoc

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
DI bot for u and frem :) Glad I dispatched you in end Net :clap:

Soulja

Dibot its elajt on his char and who ran with lokeh like 15min ago?
I thought after all theese years you actually grown some balls but i guess still same old zerger even when server is dead :(

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
omfg! Nettie and Deception! I have missed you two!

ps. If anyone sees Magon, can you tell him that I miss him too? ;)

Zede

Part of the furniture
on a better note, I logged on .de, joined Perfect Recovery, ran in a 8 man and had an absolute blast in rvr.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Dibot its elajt on his char and who ran with lokeh like 15min ago?
I thought after all theese years you actually grown some balls but i guess still same old zerger even when server is dead :(

LOL Net u numpty you say Zerger yet YOU grouped with 4 other people wouldn't leave safety of Beno for ages ROFL AND I am the Zerger guess you wrong about the BALLS bit Net me old son at least we left our dam keeps and towers instead of camping them.

Must be an Alb thing log a char and it seems it STUCK to Beno area must report it to Goa.

Never thought you write some shit Net but you proved me wrong

Soulja

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Amazing to see the whine picking up right where it left off. We ran a 4-man group and got raped by 2 albs, but was still fun! Was d3f1's fault anyways.

- English -

Resident Freddy
LOL Net u numpty you say Zerger yet YOU grouped with 4 other people wouldn't leave safety of Beno for ages ROFL AND I am the Zerger guess you wrong about the BALLS bit Net me old son at least we left our dam keeps and towers instead of camping them.

Must be an Alb thing log a char and it seems it STUCK to Beno area must report it to Goa.

Soulja

Its your own fault, you make it impossible to get to the bridge. 4-5 Visuals on the bridge we wanted to fight, step 2 metres outside Beno and your ranger crew put 10 arrows in you.

Like Netcode said last night why give you free rps. You never fight 1v1 and if your cronies die before you, your free rps.

Ohwell free days are over and was quite fun.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Its your own fault, you make it impossible to get to the bridge. 4-5 Visuals on the bridge we wanted to fight, step 2 metres outside Beno and your ranger crew put 10 arrows in you.

Like Netcode said last night why give you free rps. You never fight 1v1 and if your cronies die before you, your free rps.

Ohwell free days are over and was quite fun.

As you said 7 Days over you know have to find someone else to whinge about.

Did you ever think tho only reason we ended up by bridge ??

Answer was Albs never moved away from it. :lol: Ranger crew my arse only 3 of us at most.

Soulja

- English -

Resident Freddy
As you said 7 Days over you know have to find someone else to whinge about.

Did you ever think tho only reason we ended up by bridge ??

Answer was Albs never moved away from it. :lol: Ranger crew my arse only 3 of us at most.

Soulja

And there were how many of us? Me Muya and Elajt before netcode came and 1-2 soloers.

You seem to forget you were the ones camping berk tower ^^

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
And there were how many of us? Me Muya and Elajt before netcode came and 1-2 soloers.

You seem to forget you were the ones camping berk tower ^^

And how many of us were there ????? 4 yep 4 Look m8 you can go on all day whinging whining about who did what or not but Alas Dyvet has now gone back to tumbleweeds m8.

We all had 7 free days we all dusted of old chars some had fun some didn't now we all gone back to doing what we did before and leaving this server to now Die.

Now have fun Frem until maybe Goa decide to do something about Dyvet we may meet up again to resume this :p

Soulja

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH

Soulja

Me frem and cleric yepp thats 4ppl, why do you blame albs for camping beno when you camp beno bridge and steamroll everything with your zerg and then cry on albs to be wussies cuz they dont come out? I mean IF just fucking IF you want action dont run a fucking zerg when there is hardly anything out and then blame albs for camping beno when ur army of hibs stood bridge and insta zerged down everything, so dont try to blame albs for anything cuz in this case its you and ur horde fucked up the small action

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom