I tried playing with the 7 free days.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Me frem and cleric yepp thats 4ppl, why do you blame albs for camping beno when you camp beno bridge and steamroll everything with your zerg and then cry on albs to be wussies cuz they dont come out? I mean IF just fucking IF you want action dont run a fucking zerg when there is hardly anything out and then blame albs for camping beno when ur army of hibs stood bridge and insta zerged down everything, so dont try to blame albs for anything cuz in this case its you and ur horde fucked up the small action

Net me old m8 7 Days over m8 can stop whine now.

MAYBE if you played bit more last 7 Days you come to same conclusion Albs never left there m8 and Don't say it was because of me ?

It all over now m8 was gonna log before I read you post that you were on Theurg :p so went back just for that last kill on you. :lol:

So Net have Fun with whatever you doing m8 and hope Goa finally either put nail in Coffin on Dyvet or at least give 1 of 2 options move US or Cluster with germans.

Soulja

- English -

Resident Freddy
And how many of us were there ????? 4 yep 4 Look m8 you can go on all day whinging whining about who did what or not but Alas Dyvet has now gone back to tumbleweeds m8.

We all had 7 free days we all dusted of old chars some had fun some didn't now we all gone back to doing what we did before and leaving this server to now Die.

Now have fun Frem until maybe Goa decide to do something about Dyvet we may meet up again to resume this :p

Soulja

Soulbow, Deathsarrow, Ashas, Bloona, Wuren, Daddylokeh, Oshen(Grendin or something)

Just some i can remember

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Couldnt give a less fuck that you and deatharrow killed me since you sure didint do it yourself :> Started to attack death then our cleric died on bridge aka no buffs on me then you went on me and ofc death. But fun anyway

Corran

Part of the furniture
to be fair, the 2 times of which i logged on showed Hibs camping Beno bridges, and mids roaming a bit more before "semi camping" the bridges (mids roamed 20 seconds away then came back, rinse and repeat.)

I tried playing as a solo, unbuffed theurgist. Quickly found out everyone was using buffbots so this was pointless. Switched to heretic, more pointless because was group spec'd. Logged out.

Came on friday night. Tried to solo unbuffed. Got zerged.
Grouped up with 2 people, couldnt get past the beno bridges because of idiots camping it with near full group + adding stealthers (mainly hibs. deception rocks at adding!)

group got up to 5 people, managed to keep getting decent amount of kills on beno bridge campers before the stealthers got us. Switched to sorc at this point for decent mezz and lifetap thoguh. Helped to take out the hib monkeys that kept trying to zerg, though was more effective on the mids camping the bridge. Unfortunately was PvE spec'd so had no purge or moc. But hey, done my job still :D

Tried to roam a bit, but the problem was the enemy just kept going to the bridge constantly and never met them in open field battle. Went to mid, no enemies there at all. We attacked nottmoor tower, got zerged by guards but i survived to kill all hte guards (ended up just sorc and theurg, but theurg died leaving me. Lifetap is handy :p ). Ran up to nottmoor keep, slapped all the candles before guards got me :D

Back in alb it was the same at Beno. Just the constant zerg. I saw maeloch who looked on his own, i was unbuffed by this point and solo again, however it looked like he ran to a tower, and the fg hibs that had been hitting beno tower then headed in that direction so didnt get chance to die to hte buffed oldtimer and his badger :D

pretty much was a waste of time. Much how i remembered it in the end. Too many hibs in groups, mids running around with couple groups close to each other, and lots of alb stealthers and limited ability to make a group to get away from beno. If you tried you generally got crushed on the bridge by semi opted hib groups or a stealther zerg.

Sums up my time .. but i had a laugh while grouped with dthreefone and a few the old casual players i used to run with. So least that was worthwhile part of it.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
/agree with Nettie..

Making a stealthed ranger grp camping beno bridge is just not the way forward when you want action. I KNOW all of you, Soul, have quite decent visual characters and could make a group and start roaming hadrians. But if you want to make a ranger grp, camping beno bridge, razing the beno tower, killing everything in sight(YES I said everything! I went out on my unbuffed wizard, with a jester hat, no cloak and a beer pitcher in one hand to go say hi to you, but even I was instantly killed on sight), then that's just fine..

Each to their own, but making a stealth group on an almost deserted server is not the way to bring back action

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
/agree with Nettie..

Making a stealthed ranger grp camping beno bridge is just not the way forward when you want action. I KNOW all of you, Soul, have quite decent visual characters and could make a group and start roaming hadrians. But if you want to make a ranger grp, camping beno bridge, razing the beno tower, killing everything in sight(YES I said everything! I went out on my unbuffed wizard, with a jester hat, no cloak and a beer pitcher in one hand to go say hi to you, but even I was instantly killed on sight), then that's just fine..

Each to their own, but making a stealth group on an almost deserted server is not the way to bring back action

FFS enough of whinge Stealth Zerg my Left Testicle.

At most there only been 3 of us and you call that a Zerg.YET it ok for Albs to make a Stealth group but not US ??????

Look Mythic made these Chars WE as individuals picked them to Lvl up and RvR them so WHY is it Fcking wrong with some people that we Choose to play these Chars.

Oh well as I said 7 days over now and my Ranger will gather dust until Goa decide on Dyvets Future.

Soulja

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I said it was fine Soul.. It's just not the way to bring out action

And 3 stealthers? Come on.. You can do better than that mate!

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
I said it was fine Soul.. It's just not the way to bring out action

And 3 stealthers? Come on.. You can do better than that mate!

So now you saying it my fault that there was no action Jesus Fucking H Christ.

Look How many bridges are there out from Beno island ????

Clue (More than 1)

Now why if people are so stupid would they want to go to the bridge THEY KNOW has some stealths on it ??

Answer because they want rp's and to get a kill on 1 of them.NOT my problem some people are idiots mate but then these idiots then come here and whinge FFS get a life.

So as for CAMPING a Bridge yes I am guilty as charge BUT if IDIOTS yes IDIOTS want to keep going to the camped bridge then it is they fault not fucking mine.As for 3 yes there been mostly 3 of us we had 1 occasion there were 5 of us but at most 3 BUT it wrong for us to group ain't it but ok for others.

Soulja

Zerubiel Propane

Loyal Freddie
I think teh 7 free days of d00m was kewl, made some good rps on meh tic.

Soloers ftw!

Now give less stealthers and more visible chars.

And more enemies ofc :worthy:

aika

Can't get enough of FH
fremen you gimp, made only 44k on my champ :(
should've played it more and not your gimptalist/SNARE AND LT EZMODE VW/lolsorc

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Retired now dude?

I need your stuff :worthy: ;)

never! :> I heard that your daoc plats and items can turn into RL moneys when they shut daoc down :)

Also they might give 7 days again sometimes, when i'm not in uni so I can play too :>

Zerubiel Propane

Loyal Freddie
never! :> I heard that your daoc plats and items can turn into RL moneys when they shut daoc down :)

Also they might give 7 days again sometimes, when i'm not in uni so I can play too :>

Kewl, but roll a less fotm class now, a bm or somit.

Zede

Part of the furniture
/agree with Nettie..

well thats it in a nutshell really.

gratz soultwat.

Sarg

Fledgling Freddie
DI bot for u and frem :) Glad I dispatched you in end Net :clap:

Soulja

Actually, that DI-bot was played by me, and I didn't even use DI ;D Found out later DI was on a 20 min duration haha. Spreadheal spam + FoP on the other hand... that I can admit to ^^

illu

Part of the furniture
They should just make Dyvet a freeshards server.
Let us make insta lvl50 toons, let us get to RR5 and maybe have Champ Armour and Weapons, and make it all free :)

It sounds like people are still passionate for the game (hence the slanging matches going on in the last 3 pages) and it's just such a shame that the population is so low.

If it was free all the time or maybe £1 a month, maybe more people would play?

Lots of people x £1 a month has got to be better than not a lot of people for £10 a month....

Ah well, just waiting for next year's anniversary again, maybe we'll get 8 free days and then I can see if my houses are still on the Server :> I was amazed that 2 out of the 3 houses were still there with a nice amount of cash on the CM :p And where else can you buy an Ice-Shadow Jerkin for 12p?

See you next year on the English Servers,

Oli - Illu

Corran

Part of the furniture
both my houses were still there, and will be for some time.. over 12plat on each of the CM's still... lol :D

Beltorak

Fledgling Freddie
About the houses. I thought it did not only require money on your CM but ALSO and active account. Have a vauge memory that if your account tied to the house was inactive for 60 (or 90 days) it would automaticly removed.

@Solja : So much insecurity. Dont wanna get all Freud on you but. You are using same argument as my oldest son when he does something wrong.

Using : ".. but what about the others that did the same thing.. Its NOT them being accused its YOU. YOU have to be responsible for your action.

"...calling 4+ not a group..." interpeting the truth to your own benefit. According to defintion anything with 3+ members is a group. So why not 2 some why would think. Because it cannot hold some relationship difficults, as being freesed out by other teammembers working against you.

ohh well..

Good luck to you all.

/Haddaways

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
About the houses. I thought it did not only require money on your CM but ALSO and active account. Have a vauge memory that if your account tied to the house was inactive for 60 (or 90 days) it would automaticly removed.

@Solja : So much insecurity. Dont wanna get all Freud on you but. You are using same argument as my oldest son when he does something wrong.

Using : ".. but what about the others that did the same thing.. Its NOT them being accused its YOU. YOU have to be responsible for your action.

"...calling 4+ not a group..." interpeting the truth to your own benefit. According to defintion anything with 3+ members is a group. So why not 2 some why would think. Because it cannot hold some relationship difficults, as being freesed out by other teammembers working against you.

ohh well..

Good luck to you all.

/Haddaways

Only insecurities is on albs behalf they moan like children yet they had other options in which they could of used but instead would rather come FH and whinge.

As for Housing it was only implemented on US servers as housing lots were needed for new players.NOT gonna get that problem with EU servers are they :)

Soulja

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie

ohh well..

Good luck to you all.

/Haddaways
My acc were inactive without reactivation for a year (June 2007 - June 2008), reactivated once october 2008, and my houses are still standing with more than 70p in the CMs.

Lucius

Banned
It was quite good for Thidranki, there was actually some action. It was quite a humbling experience to taste blood on the Cabalist once again.

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
It was quite good for Thidranki, there was actually some action. It was quite a humbling experience to taste blood on the Cabalist once again.
you mean your own blood when you were eating dust? :D

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
As for Housing it was only implemented on US servers as housing lots were needed for new players.NOT gonna get that problem with EU servers are they :)

It wasn't for new players. There are alot more servers on each of the US clusters. This made the housing zone a nightmare because you would have to port 6+ times just to check all the CMs. However the housing zones are quite full because just about everyone can afford to pay for a house almost indefinitely. The aim on the US was to remove most of the inactive houses and then make one housing zone (like the frontier). I don't know what happened with the plan in the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom