Rome: Total War, Bitches!

Delrith

Fledgling Freddie
Nerf, I took aload of Gauls stelle ments and they just zerged them all back ://
Btw anyone tried it online yet?:D

HerculesPluto

Fledgling Freddie
fucking gauls, they ambushed 2 of my armys on a bridge and wiped them out, then i returned with my super army of eleetness,

THEY'RE ANIMALS!
I HATE THEM
AND I KILLED THEM LIKE ANIMALS!
AND NOT JUST THE MEN
BUT THE WOMEN
AND CHILDREN TOO!

Squalion

Fledgling Freddie
HerculesPluto said:
fucking gauls, they ambushed 2 of my armys on a bridge and wiped them out, then i returned with my super army of eleetness,

THEY'RE ANIMALS!
I HATE THEM
AND I KILLED THEM LIKE ANIMALS!
AND NOT JUST THE MEN
BUT THE WOMEN
AND CHILDREN TOO!

hi anakin =P

Delrith

Fledgling Freddie
Gauls are the hardest army to shift tbh :p they just have endless amounts :eek7:

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
It's just typical. The faction that I wanted to be most (The Seleucid Empire) is situated possibly the furthest away from any of the Roman factions. Which means that I will have a hard time conquering them. So far I only have the Gauls and the British under my belt. Problem with that is that I hate barbarian factions.

And don't suggest cheating. I haven't cheated on any game for a long, long time and I don't plan on starting again now. Especially not on a game as great as this.

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Delrith said:
Nerf, I took aload of Gauls stelle ments and they just zerged them all back ://
Btw anyone tried it online yet?:D

I crash to desktop every time I try to access MP. Not really a problem for me though atm as I am enjoying the SP.

Oh, and I refuse to install gayspy(haha) arcade.

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
MP is practically down until Monday. There is a 300 person limit on the number of people allowed in the chat lobby, meaning MP is basically down. Patch to fix it released on Moday apparently.

Delrith

Fledgling Freddie
:flame: the gauls are almost mine, 1 settlement left bishys!. Oh and I also have the team who you play as in the demo under my belt :D (cant remember the name :p)

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Carthaginians. God, I'm so pissed off that I'm helping you lot with the game and I don't even have it yet.

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Fear not, for the help is much appreciated, my Roman brother.

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Do any of you know how I gain Senate and Population approval? I do around 30% of the Senate's tedious tasks and yet my popularity with them is still pretty much average. It was really quite high at one point but then it went down again. Same thing happened with the Population. It went quite high and then went down again, even though my empire is expanding, not shrinking.

I was thinking maybe if I hold more regular games and lower taxes I could get the people on my side but the Senate still refuse to recognise my greatness. Any ideas?

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Population: Low taxes, games, conquer lands!

Senate: Do their missions, conquer lands!

Also I wont be getting Rome until Tuesday. Nerf. :(

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Ah, thanks again.

And, that sucks. The one I ordered originally still isn't here and if it doesn't get here by tomorrow, I'm entitled to a full refund. But if it does, then I'm stuck with it. Ah well, here's to hoping that it doesn't get here. Hopefully the postman will have a heart-attack or something, I'm due for a bit of good luck.

Cyradix

FH is my second home
Bah, nerf Britons!! I attack one of their small villages and they show up with an army of 1700....
Time to "regroup" south ;)

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Britons are easy. The key is to use cavalry. Lots and lots of cavalry. Light infantry units fall to pieces after a good Heavy Cav charge. Afaik the British don't have spearmen either.

Squalion

Fledgling Freddie
omfg im so fucking pissed off right now!!!!

just had a battle, 3 vs 3, around 8000-9000 men on the battle field, on hard difficutly, all sides armys were chosen by the computer, i activated fraps to take loads of screenies!!!! but i was pressing the wrong god damn take screenshot button so i only managed to take 1 fucking screen shottttttttttt, god damnit, had so many cool ones, lol

well, heres the only screen shot i managed to take, sigh, its at the end too >_<

Cyradix

FH is my second home
Attacking Rome is not a good idea either. Now the other factions are knocking at my door with 6 armies of 1500+ each :(

I love this game :D

Debuffs

Fledgling Freddie
If you get a very high standin with the plebs you askin for trouble :)
My faction leader was seen has the salvation of rome and i should take on the senate. Next turn spqr demanded the suicide of my faction leader which i obviously turned down. I now own Rome and 2 cities left in italy which arent mine. but the other 2 houses are causin me much greif now.

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah I've noticed how the Senate seems to get more pissed off with me as my popularity with the plebs increases. I'm building up an army in preparation for my assault on Rome. Nothing can stop me now.

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
I crushed the enemy army in a frontal attack! \o/

Ok I had 300 men and they had...umm...14 :)() but still!

Delrith

Fledgling Freddie
:(

3 of my big citys and 1 town have the plague, all have the up to date +health stuff and i dunno how to get rid of it :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom