i'm getting it but not sure if i will right away, my economy may not allow it

pez

Can't get enough of FH
preordered it for pretty cheap on amazon.co.uk

think it said early october too

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Glorious news my brethren

ACTIVISION ANNOUNCES THE CREATIVE ASSEMBLY’S ROME: TOTAL WAR ™ HAS BEEN RELEASED TO MANUFACTURING

Santa Monica, CA – September 13, 2004 – Activision, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATVI) today announced that Rome: Total War™ has been released to manufacturing and will be shipping to retailers in North America on Wednesday, September 22. Developed by award-winning developer The Creative Assembly, Rome: Total War is a revolutionary new title in the best-selling Total War™ series that will carry players into the midst of ancient history’s most intense conflicts. Rome: Total War for the PC is rated “T” (“Teen” – Violence) by the ESRB and carries a suggested retail price of $49.99.

Hunting info regarding the UK date now. May well be 24th of September since that's the nearest friday to the US release date. Tough Oct 1st is probably more likely. American publishing dogs.

Delrith

Fledgling Freddie
:d

cba to look through all the pages, whats the link for the DL, Lox?

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
HMV are letting you reserve a copy for release on 24th September

Helme

Resident Freddy
Found myself bored today and went demo hunting... found this little baby and its preordered best strategy game iwe ever played, never had this much fun before.

HerculesPluto

Fledgling Freddie
during the early days of camelot rvr i always hpped for TW type battles in rvr, with ppl stanbding ground and the like. proper battles, the closest we ever got to it is when a milegate got a roughly even numbers either side

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Rome was released world wide today. Except in Europe.

ARSEHOLES!

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
As many predicted about Rome being released in Europe some time after America, the game has hit the p2p networks and is easily downloadable. I don't think that I shall download it, I've waited this long. And even if I do I still intend to buy it. God help amazon if they don't dispatch it on Friday though, God help them.

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
My copy arrives on tuesday, I think. I could just download it now if I wanted to but I won't because I respect that the developers have taken so much time to create a game and they didn't intend it to be downloaded for free. I don't mind giving them my money as I know I will get a lot of enjoyment out of the game.

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
The Americans are teasing me with pictures though. :(

siege1.jpg

mts

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:
As many predicted about Rome being released in Europe some time after America, the game has hit the p2p networks and is easily downloadable. I don't think that I shall download it, I've waited this long. And even if I do I still intend to buy it. God help amazon if they don't dispatch it on Friday though, God help them.

90% of the time I always get a game from juarez, mexico before I buy it. If its good I usually buy it. Not to mention the fact you need a purchased copy to play most games online too =)

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Because this is the Off-Topic forum! Our only refuge from that kinda bullshit!

Debuffs

Fledgling Freddie
Been playin this for most of the evening.
Damm those Gauls are pestering my borders :)

HerculesPluto

Fledgling Freddie
hehehe
u need to stomp a mudhole in their candy asses :) i cant play it too much as the fan on my gfx card has gone bork, so the card is now only passvly cooled (radeon 9800 pro) got side of case off + all fans inside turned up to the max and a big fat quietpc sink + fan on the way hopefully arrives tommorow so i can play the game for more than 3 mins without the feer of the card melting :D

bloody typical i get hole of 3 games i want to play at the same time and cant really play them properly :( that call of duty addon and SW battlefront and ofc ROME :)

least i had rocky legends to mess about with, what a bad ingame fighting system tho, its SO poor compared to fight night, the overall presentation is superb tho, just wish someone at ubisoft wouldve thought about the actual boxing,

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Why must you always type like you have a hole in your brain?

Do you have a hole in your brain?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom