relic

gravedigger

Fledgling Freddie
can some of the 2 other realms come take relic plz (wasnt me who did AC raid btw)

so we can do normal rvr again ty and we can continue normal 8 vs 8 again :worthy:

and albs if you take relic? gratz in advance :worthy:

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
hahaha so you add 24/7 and now you want 8vs8 riiiight

sphir

Fledgling Freddie
his uber leet guild zerging/adding 24/7 that is.

Gargo

Fledgling Freddie
Can The Mods Please Fucking Ban The Word 'add' From Fh Please, Its Driving Me Insane! :mad:

Mazzaca

Fledgling Freddie
Gargo said:
Can The Mods Please Fucking Ban The Word 'add' From Fh Please, Its Driving Me Insane! :mad:

While They Are At It They Should Also Ban People Uppercasing Every Damn Word.

siaka

Banned
sphir said:
I think you got it wrong mate, other way around.

sry but tt rarely, if ever add on anyone, no clue about your guild since you get rolled by any semi decent grp then head brynja in the evenings.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Mazzaca said:
While They Are At It They Should Also Ban People Uppercasing Every Damn Word.
I Have To Agree, Why Uppercase Every Damn Word Gargo?

sphir

Fledgling Freddie
siaka said:
sry but tt rarely, if ever add on anyone, no clue about your guild since you get rolled by any semi decent grp then head brynja in the evenings.

mm right, you might stay with your shitlock at brynja but we dont, and im not saying they add without a reason, but people are quick to forget, but what the hell who cares? draxa had to open his ass, bigsoz!

Loonatik

One of Freddy's beloved
Gargo said:

Amen to that, uPpErcaSe oR NOt.

No matter the topic, you can be sure that somebody finds a reason to post a reply with that bloody word in it. All guild groups add, have added six months ago or have a distant relative that added during the beta.

Crap, now I did it as well.

majik

Banned
sphir said:
mm right, you might stay with your shitlock at brynja but we dont, and im not saying they add without a reason, but people are quick to forget, but what the hell who cares? draxa had to open his ass, bigsoz!

Is this some strange attempt at comedy or is it actually possible to be that retarded?

siaka

Banned
sphir said:

ok :)

sphir

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
Is this some strange attempt at comedy or is it actually possible to be that retarded?

is this some strange attempt to be funny? or are you just a idiotic forum spammer? last one i guess have a good one.

siaka

Banned
sphir said:
is this some strange attempt to be funny? or are you just a idiotic forum spammer? last one i guess have a good one.

to say I all I do is camp brynja with a warlock would be:
1) stupid as I don't have a warlock
2) funny because if I did it would probably instakill your shitgrp

edit- warlocks need love btw!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
you mean the shit group that is 3rd on the server for lwrp?

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Yer m8 our guild is shit? our guild adds??? we proberbly add less than mostly all the guilds in hib excal and camping beno bridge woopeedoo evryone camps bridges and you think its just us we camp only when we must we dont say to eachova lets go camp a bridge.

siaka

Banned
Raven said:

alliance of power are #1 on lwrp, does that mean they are the best guild atm ? :)

when vp played on excal we were #1 on lwrps every week almost, yet imo we were not the 'best' grp.

Helme

Resident Freddy
Raven said:
Anyone can get on top 3 lwrps as a fg, just need to farm the stealthers all day long and log when competition arrives, or as in your case roll in and add on every chance you get to do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom