Albion relic raid!

delifie

Fledgling Freddie
is this an AC raid or what? we midgard just tryed in too retake oure relic but got wipe and this is not whine we came in primetime and we had an 24 zerg on oure dragon also so if albs will do an AC i mean they are noobish. as like shadowss is..

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
jesus, what's wrong with people! Read up some or think twice before you make a post :p HE TRIED TO MAKE A FUNNY. Seriously, isn't it obvious? Just look at his first reply, you can't take those kinda things serious. Though by all means, if everyone here believes this is real, then who knows, maybe there will be a rr, from one side or the other, after all.

occy

Loyal Freddie
jesus, what's wrong with people! Read up some or think twice before you make a post :p HE TRIED TO MAKE A FUNNY. Seriously, isn't it obvious? Just look at his first reply, you can't take those kinda things serious. Though by all means, if everyone here believes this is real, then who knows, maybe there will be a rr, from one side or the other, after all.

Yeah wtf , read amphs and brads replys and then just loled irl.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
My original post was just a test to distinguish the people with reading comprehension from those without.

Vf, stupeh (I am suprised) and Arethir got reading comprehension :).

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
sad how everyone from alb fell for it

im kinda glad theres no arthur spirit, i guess id feel like a copped out prem player who goes to play in div3 or somethin

i got this thread, but the "im leaving you can have all my stuff" thread, was that one a manisch-test also?

only really been active on rvr forums last couple of months but 90% of it is crap, you and septina are about the best banter we have going on here :<

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture

hihi that's what albs also thought with the hib rr thread...

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch, if you like a bit of chocolate on your biscuit then join my club! :(

Mumbly

Loyal Freddie
isnt that an exact copy and paste from the hib one ^_^?

Septina

Part of the furniture
isnt that an exact copy and paste from the hib one ^_^?

CaptainObvious.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom