Relic Raid question :)

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
I have an Idea :)

Ok lets say theres 200 hib players attacking Alb on a Relic Raid.

You know where people leave buffbots at the main entrance to the RvR zones?

Well the idea is... storming that with 200 players and going round the rock to the lower level area zone (if you know what I mean).

I know a few will die to guards but I'm pretty sure if theres a large number of players it can be done?

Do you guys understand where I'm coming from?

If so, would anyone be up for testing it on an empty server like dyvet to see if it will work?

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I came up with this idea many moons ago, and some people told me you would get ported back to your own portal keep if you do so.. But yeah, I'd like to try it out, but on a US server :D

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
lol i dont play on dyvet anymore :) and im pretty sure alot of players that use to play on the English server are spread around on all EU servers :)

Thanks for the answers :)

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Around '03/'04 there was few groups of hibs charging throught snowdomia keep fake walls and few actually got through and wandered abit on Salibysbury Plains scaring the lowbies :p

But as somebody said you probably get teleported away nowadays.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
It's forbidden to get relics without doing it the normal way.

That's the way Mythic made sure that nobody comes up with strange ideas ;)

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
I have an Idea :)

Ok lets say theres 200 hib players attacking Alb on a Relic Raid.

You know where people leave buffbots at the main entrance to the RvR zones?

Well the idea is... storming that with 200 players and going round the rock to the lower level area zone (if you know what I mean).

I know a few will die to guards but I'm pretty sure if theres a large number of players it can be done?

Do you guys understand where I'm coming from?

If so, would anyone be up for testing it on an empty server like dyvet to see if it will work?

This is whats gonna happen. Mastade did that on one of his MRE's we chargerd snowdonia Masterwizard ports all players to same location BOOOM everybody insta killed by master wizard :p hits for like 8k dmg or so :p

Everz

FH is my second home
Used to love charging APK, seeing who could get the furthest :D.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom