Mid relic raid to albs

Babybanana

Loyal Freddie
Fun action. mids was many. 21 when most of mids in bg. relic raid leader was first time in relic raid ever. so we did pretty good, but ofc u albs did better this time, cuase u took relic back from us, but u can´t deny that u haven´t got loads fun like we all mids has. plenty different keep defending and attacking. Just what Dyvet needs =)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
dont tell me that it was at ~4:51 am please.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Hahahah, 21 players on a relic raid.... That's massifv!!1111 xD

bufferer

Fledgling Freddie
well like he said its what we need and was fun what i had of it , as i was at work most of it QQ

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
21 is still 7 times more than the amount of friends you have Septinoob! :>:>

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Hell of a fun night :D After closing relic doors 4 times you mids took relic and our roxor group of 1 cleric 1 merc 1 caba 1 sorc and 1 scout found 1.5 fg mids at north relic gate.
No need to say i used JS/TG charge/other caba JS charge/moc/purge and ended fight with 5% power :D
I was screaming irl wondering if your group had like 4 healers cause you ppl just wouldnt die :D

Just a shame about those bugs from BD pets that nuke you inside keeps, but i guess thats not players fault maybe just lag or something.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
21? bet there was mass link deads! defence must have been very intense.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
21? bet there was mass link deads! defence must have been very intense.

Actually wasnt 21 at all. Dunno wich space cadet came with that one cause guard spam at beno from mids only showed 27. Considering the ppl not in rvr at that time from the 3 realms and knowing the number of albs and mids in NF i would say was around 60ppl online at that time and im not even considering the anons.
Funny tho ppl posting useless "omfg matezzzz dooomed server with 21 !!!!111oneoneone" in this forum still :p

The thread starter said he had fun, i said i had fun but the monkeys that werent even there criticise... lol get a life :D

Septina

Part of the furniture
Actually wasnt 21 at all. Dunno wich space cadet came with that one cause guard spam at beno from mids only showed 27. Considering the ppl not in rvr at that time from the 3 realms and knowing the number of albs and mids in NF i would say was around 60ppl online at that time and im not even considering the anons.
Funny tho ppl posting useless "omfg matezzzz dooomed server with 21 !!!!111oneoneone" in this forum still :p

The thread starter said he had fun, i said i had fun but the monkeys that werent even there criticise... lol get a life :D

Oh, well if that is the case then clearly the server isnt suffering from any population issue at all, silly me. :(
And to be honest, having a giggle at people saying 'omfg such ubar rvr' on a server with a primetime population of 60 generates some nice whinge from the dedicated HC players of Dyvet and gives me some entertainment to read at work. :)

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Oh, well if that is the case then clearly the server isnt suffering from any population issue at all, silly me. :(
And to be honest, having a giggle at people saying 'omfg such ubar rvr' on a server with a primetime population of 60 generates some nice whinge from the dedicated HC players of Dyvet and gives me some entertainment to read at work. :)

Septina you mofo...Here´s a sentence that applys to this and much more..... :D

Its not the quantity but the quality that matters :D

Septina

Part of the furniture

I'm not complaining on people that find it funny to play on a seriously low populated server, if some people find that fun that's their choice.
What i do find funny tho is that when people (such as myself) comment about Dyvet being completely deserted (which imo it is) that the people still playing go into supermegadefensiveultramode starting to toss insults around like 'get a life nobbjockey' or 'what do you know, you dont even play this server' or 'get the fuck of these boards, you dont play this server anymore' and such things. :p
I for one know that i would not enjoy playing on a server with such severe lack of population, i dont need to log on and play on it to know that and also, these boards are still a fun way to waste some time on a slow workday. :p

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
I'm not complaining on people that find it funny to play on a seriously low populated server, if some people find that fun that's their choice.
What i do find funny tho is that when people (such as myself) comment about Dyvet being completely deserted (which imo it is) that the people still playing go into supermegadefensiveultramode starting to toss insults around like 'get a life nobbjockey' or 'what do you know, you dont even play this server' or 'get the fuck of these boards, you dont play this server anymore' and such things. :p
I for one know that i would not enjoy playing on a server with such severe lack of population, i dont need to log on and play on it to know that and also, these boards are still a fun way to waste some time on a slow workday. :p

Septina stop this nonsense and come DUO with me on Dyvet with your sorc and me on inf you nobbjockey! :)

Amphrax

Part of the furniture

Quality? Where?

oh and btw do you have a sister?

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Reactivate my accounts and I will...

No I wont :drink:

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH

Shush you nobbjockey! :D

PS: Screw Temair or Teamir or wathever and come limors you mofo :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom