Albion relic raid!

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Seems as Hibs/Mids took random relics, gonna make a raid to get random relics back.

Meeting point will be Snowdonia.

Will get rams from there then we will move by foot to somewhere.

Need as many groups as possible, don't care about the setups of the groups.

Could do with one group cutting all the ports though where ever we go, so make sure that group has a Warlord in it.

BG will be open at 7:15 AM CET on Sunday tomorrow (6:15 AM GMT) and will leave at 7:30 AM CET, please be there Albs.

Don't care what level you are, don't care what ML you are, don't even care if templated or not templated, just be there.

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Seems as Hibs/Mids took random relics, gonna make a raid to get random relics back.

Meeting point will be Snowdonia.

Will get rams from there then we will move by foot to somewhere.

Need as many groups as possible, don't care about the setups of the groups.

Could do with one group cutting all the ports though where ever we go, so make sure that group has a Warlord in it.

BG will be open at 7:15 AM CET on Sunday tomorrow (6:15 AM GMT) and will leave at 7:30 AM CET, please be there Albs.

Don't care what level you are, don't care what ML you are, don't even care if templated or not templated, just be there.

hhmm?

abit early isn't it? :( atleast make it around lunch time not this early :(

Amphrax/Arauddry

<edit>

unless you got mixed up with AM and PM?

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Why so early then? lots of people will still be in bed at this time so therefor not many will be able to defend

Amphrax/Arauddry

he is a alb what u xpect ? that he tries something when people awake ? DONT THINK SO EVER :p

Why u need i port cutting group when doing this so early in the morning ? just a question but u know hibs actually prefer some sleep so reckon u making bg for fighting guards :p

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
It's Sunday, get up and we're done before 2nd breakfast and Amph, everybody has the chance now to log in. Ofc complaining afterwards is easier.

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
It's Sunday, get up and we're done before 2nd breakfast and Amph, everybody has the chance now to log in. Ofc complaining afterwards is easier.

But my sex doll wont allow me to get out of bed that time :( she keeps me busy you see :)

Amphrax/Arauddry

brad

Fledgling Freddie
lol when someone will actually deprive themselves of sleep on a sunday morning just to get relics back.........IN A GAME, you know your sad. :p

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
lol when someone will actually deprive themselves of sleep on a sunday morning just to get relics back.........IN A GAME, you know your sad. :p

You can allready tell who will be there
It will be Kzn Arwenmyr Wicalea Manisch Zorbas Onlyone Blindguardian Ardorin
+a few random scouts,
And hibs defending will be the close ammount of 0 just guards that why he dont dare to do it around 14 and onwards

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad

Do you take relics back irl? :D

brad

Fledgling Freddie
You can allready tell who will be there
It will be Kzn Arwenmyr Wicalea Manisch Zorbas Onlyone Blindguardian Ardorin
+a few random scouts,
And hibs defending will be the close ammount of 0 just guards that why he dont dare to do it around 14 and onwards

They basicly admit their shit at competing with other players tbh when they only plan early morning raids. It's not like albs don't have the numbers either to, to annihalate both realms if they wanted to.

O well, some people just can't stand loosing i guess. There probably one of these types of people who can't stand even their friends doing well irl. Ahh his got a better job than me........i hate you!!!

I actually think by mids/hibs having relics it evens out the player base abit better considering albion is the largest realm. However again seeing as they are the largest realm, proportionally there's going to be far more muppets than the other two.

Ahh well i give up. The game looses it's enjoyment when people go deliberately out of their way to ruin other peoples game times, even though the hib RR was congratulated by all sides of the frontier people are just plain right spiteful sometimes.

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
This is an exact copy of what the hib(?) post was but with changed times, so gj missing the "joke" all! :(

TRY HARDER MANI!

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie

just as sad as haveing hate to people playing a game in a differnt way then you?

Outtamind

Fledgling Freddie
They basicly admit their shit at competing with other players tbh when they only plan early morning raids. It's not like albs don't have the numbers either to, to annihalate both realms if they wanted to.

O well, some people just can't stand loosing i guess. There probably one of these types of people who can't stand even their friends doing well irl. Ahh his got a better job than me........i hate you!!!

I actually think by mids/hibs having relics it evens out the player base abit better considering albion is the largest realm. However again seeing as they are the largest realm, proportionally there's going to be far more muppets than the other two.

Ahh well i give up. The game looses it's enjoyment when people go deliberately out of their way to ruin other peoples game times, even though the hib RR was congratulated by all sides of the frontier people are just plain right spiteful sometimes.

Firstly they pay their subs... so whatever time of day or night they plan on taking the relics... good on them
Secondly the other day proved how under pop Hib`s are.... quit it with how you should have anything... the cry for mids/hibs being under pop is soo last patch it annoys me to think they still get the bonuses... annoys me even more when they feel they are still under pop.... i counted more hibs on the relic raid otherday then albs..... and thats counting them in PEAK time
Yea maybe half of them are Mids but even so.... the population if needs be can go over albions population and thats no joke... the joke is the bonus mids/hibs get cos the DEV`s play both realms

I`m gonna ask my Officers to run a raid as i`m a bit swamped with work for the next week or so... but expect a peak time raid within the next week from us @ KotRT

Blazor Meneth

Fledgling Freddie
Why does it pop up one new retard to spam shit on FH every month? Like this one ^^

Digi

Fledgling Freddie
Firstly they pay their subs... so whatever time of day or night they plan on taking the relics... good on them
Secondly the other day proved how under pop Hib`s are.... quit it with how you should have anything... the cry for mids/hibs being under pop is soo last patch it annoys me to think they still get the bonuses... annoys me even more when they feel they are still under pop.... i counted more hibs on the relic raid otherday then albs..... and thats counting them in PEAK time
Yea maybe half of them are Mids but even so.... the population if needs be can go over albions population and thats no joke... the joke is the bonus mids/hibs get cos the DEV`s play both realms

I`m gonna ask my Officers to run a raid as i`m a bit swamped with work for the next week or so... but expect a peak time raid within the next week from us @ KotRT

Ya the DEV's are spy as well and give all mid and hib another 40% hp for free we all so get 30p pocket money a week of the DEV's becuse they love our realms :cheers: All power the the DEV's . But if you think mid/hib have underdog becuse of where the DEV's play there then you need to get out more. Or you can log on hib/mid and see for you self. Maybe there more playing hib now they got a power relic but that just be mid/alb jumping realms for easy mode nukes

Septina

Part of the furniture
Ahahah your so funny........ not. :kissit:

bitter.gif

=)

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
any mids and hibs up for a relic raid on albs ? sunday 6:15 AM!

Meeting point will be albion.

Will get albs from manisch then we will get rp .

only need 1 group to deal with alb zerg, don't care about the setups of the groups..

Could do with one group cutting all albs where ever we go, so make sure that group has a hib/mid in it.

BG will be open at allways, our secret hibguard bg ofc on Sunday

Don't care what level you are, don't care what ML you are, don't even care if templated or not templated, don't need all that for alb zerg.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Ahahah your so funny........ not. :kissit:

lol your bitter. You know some people actually try to contribute to the life of the server, regardless if it means they may have to alter their playstyle abit.

Guess your unable to comprehend the meaning of allowing other people to enjoy the game to.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Didn't realise i could add people to my ignore list on fh.

Never knew i had one. But now im glad im using it. :)

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie

Sry i have to ask where the hell u get ur great info from?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom