relics

Genedril

Part of the furniture
Funny how Hibs complained about them for years and we were told to get off our arses and take them back and now suddenly their the end of the world.....

Makes me wonder what has changed.

Logi

Part of the furniture
Funny how Hibs complained about them for years and we were told to get off our arses and take them back and now suddenly their the end of the world.....

Makes me wonder what has changed.

being 2 bolted by a wiz aint fun, just sayin.

but tis true.. WE ALL LACK HEART ~Kzar

Genedril

Part of the furniture
It was never fun though...... Not so long ago Mids had all the relics and that wasn't much fun to be on the recieving end of either :(. Didn't notice the floods of Mids that were around then asking for changes to the relics.

Hearts got nothing to do with it - what's not fun is being zerged into the ground whether it's by Albs or Mids.

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Relics as incentive are fine, although the bonuses could be say, halved. There must be RvR incentive to capture them imo

Genedril

Part of the furniture
Kzar is fat irl

No idea - when I played Alb he was the only thing that could guarantee I'd log off as he and his ilk would singled handedly kill any decent action.

Well that's not entirely true - I'd often log off after being zerged 5 times in a row solo but that's been my solo rule for years so much as I'd like to I can't blame him for that.

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
I thought he was part of some patch they did to help Albs zerg more?

Sort of a portable NPC to gather the masses.

Logi

Part of the furniture

lol, u could say that tbh :p

he could be an ex GoA employee ready to destroy US lol

Genedril

Part of the furniture

Nah - despite all his "for teh realm bollocks" he's obviously got Mids. When he wasn't around there were loads of mids zerging it up now he's back there's loads of Albs zerging it up and bugger all Mids. Can't argue with logic like that!

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
well the more relics albs have the more i got to kill :p 1 week rvr rr1-6 on shade :p

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
well the more relics albs have the more i got to kill :p 1 week rvr rr1-6 on shade :p

Seen you destroy alot of stuff :D What spec and temp are you using m8? Im tried like 5 specs since i started playing again.

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
elaleni is by far the best ns out there alongside with corlina

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
i rip him eznp!

and as for corlina he's just bad!

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Nightshade duels are kinda pointless, unlikely you will every meet something in rvr with the same armor resist tables

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Seen you destroy alot of stuff :D What spec and temp are you using m8? Im tried like 5 specs since i started playing again.

44 cs then comp 50 stealth envenom 18 cd and allways high in blades :) template thread dual leggie with 5% spellpierce im useing :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom