lucky subs on both my accounts just expired
will not renew until GOA compensate with atleast a week of free play

It takes a week to buff up atm :(

Ethild

Fledgling Freddie
Oboy said:
lucky subs on both my accounts just expired
will not renew until GOA compensate with atleast a week of free play

I am in the same boat. RvR cancelled every night this week because of the lag. Subs just ran out, will not be renewing unless we get the time back.

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
hmm whole guild logged off :( due to the lag o well time for a new lgm :D

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Starbuck said:
I'm not even going to try and read this whole thread but key questions are.

What is being done about it?
When we it be resolved?

Or is it a case of not renew subs, because if all you can do is log in to chat to your friends there really is little point logging in.

actually chatting is fairly pointless too since everyone lags and the conversations get mixed up. Fairly amusing though :p

One note, I logged out on my druid. Didn't even get the countdown 20, 15 etc just straight out.. after 25-30 secs of lag :worthy:

Minau

Loyal Freddie
As some1 said earlier, i dont care who`s fault it is, we are paying GoA our money,
so its up to them to fix it.

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Only actually LD'd once. That was due to a route change somewhere, telewest I think, at 9:18. The constant lag is from the last three steps, though.

Darzil

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Mind you. I've decided to give up dying of lag. I guess I'll just plot pings instead.

Darzil

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie
As a matter of interest anyone know if the German/French speaking servers are having the same problems as us?
Also ..... chin up Req....we know its not your fault.
You just happen to be the face of GOA that most of us see.

Outlander

Part of the furniture
it everyones fault apart from me imo! fix yourselfs damnit! mommmyyyyyy!! :(

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Funny how i dont have any lag probs when playing GW even they prolly use same router :m00:

MaddogUK

Fledgling Freddie
Minau said:
As some1 said earlier, i dont care who`s fault it is, we are paying GoA our money,
so its up to them to fix it.

Twas me..I shall give till the end of the week for satisfactory resolution then I'm off..which really bites as its over 3 years of gameplay down the pan..

Tilda

Can the people who keep saying "Why dont they say to OT, fix it or we'll move" PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, get a clue about the internet in france.
Its been inexplained in previous threads why they can't "just move" so get a clue about it or change your argument to something remotley plausible.

Thankyou.

For those of you saying "oh we pay goa our money they should fix it" does it also not run that you pay your ISP, and its really you just being arquard and demanding to have something routed through france, which could be concluded to be your ISP's problem.

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
Rookiescot said:
As a matter of interest anyone know if the German/French speaking servers are having the same problems as us?
Also ..... chin up Req....we know its not your fault.
You just happen to be the face of GOA that most of us see.
Yes the French, Germans, Spaniards and Italians are having the same problems. Here is a thread on the French equivalent of FH. You don't need to speak much French to get the gist.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Requiel said:
Yes the French, Germans, Spaniards and Italians are having the same problems. Here is a thread on the French equivalent of FH. You don't need to speak much French to get the gist.

Least you come on the forums and be whined at :wub:

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
Requiel said:
Here is a thread on the French equivalent of FH. You don't need to speak much French to get the gist.

Only 3 pages? The French need whine skills...

Krakatau

Fledgling Freddie
Relocate GOA HQ & the servers to Sweden :flame:

And I'd actually wanna be in the GOA company now and in charge of the communication with their "sub-par sub-contratcors"....
Just imagine all the whine & anger I could vent at some poor fella :twak:

And if he/they would't believe me, I'd make some nasty thread about those sub-par sub-contractors - and direct them to that thread... :m00:

PUT THE F**KING PRESSURE ON THEM NOW GOA!!!

Labbe

Fledgling Freddie
Tilda said:
For those of you saying "oh we pay goa our money they should fix it" does it also not run that you pay your ISP, and its really you just being arquard and demanding to have something routed through france, which could be concluded to be your ISP's problem.

Heh, When will you get a clue. If players all over Europe is having this kind of problem it's not really connected to THEIR ISP is it? Since germans, french, spanish, english ,etc, etc having the same kind of problem.
Do not even try to incline that it is our ISP's that COULD be the reason.

And please don't try to be arrogant. People have the right to whine. Since they are actually paying money for a service they can't use.
If OT are the ones that are having problem. I am sure they are going to fix as soon as they can(it's not always easy to pinpoint the problem).

And yes it strong of Requiel for standing up. Tho Requiel is just a GM. He can only report what we think/feel.

They must a Service Level Agreement with OT wich should increase the speed of getting this fixed. If OT can't live up to this SLA then I cannot understand why GOA should stay as OT's customer.

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Labbe said:
Heh, When will you get a clue. If players all over Europe is having this kind of problem it's not really connected to THEIR ISP is it? Since germans, french, spanish, english ,etc, etc having the same kind of problem.
Do not even try to incline that it is our ISP's that COULD be the reason.

And please don't try to be arrogant. People have the right to whine. Since they are actually paying money for a service they can't use.
If OT are the ones that are having problem. I am sure they are going to fix as soon as they can(it's not always easy to pinpoint the problem).

And yes it strong of Requiel for standing up. Tho Requiel is just a GM. He can only report what we think/feel.

They must a Service Level Agreement with OT wich should increase the speed of getting this fixed. If OT can't live up to this SLA then I cannot understand why GOA should stay as OT's customer.

Labbe you can get banned for this stuff....thinking before writing something is against some rule on this forum.... I think.... :wub: Nice post

Adirel

Fledgling Freddie
My WoW-playing friends says there are some nasty lag-spikes in WoW recently.

Xzynia

Fledgling Freddie
Phoebee-v- said:
Labbe you can get banned for this stuff....thinking before writing something is against some rule on this forum.... I think.... :wub: Nice post

Cant see why he should be banned for posting something like that? All he does is saying what he thinks, its not like his talking shit about GM's or something.

Anyways, this lag is getting on everybodys nerves... Already heard alot of talk about mooving, and even to WoW :eek2: (Guess the lag REALLY annoys some ppl)

FiX iT! plz ;)

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Xzynia said:
Cant see why he should be banned for posting something like that? All he does is saying what he thinks, its not like his talking shit about GM's or something.

Anyways, this lag is getting on everybodys nerves... Already heard alot of talk about mooving, and even to WoW :eek2: (Guess the lag REALLY annoys some ppl)

FiX iT! plz ;)

WEll moving to wow wont get one to nowhere, as adirel just told in his reply, that in wow too are lag spikes yes? ;)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Labbe said:

because goa and opentransit are part of the same group, which makes it even more stupid that this hasnt been fixed yet. I would have thought that goa would be able to pull a few strings and get it fixed in a couple of days. anyway, Mythic have lost confidance in GOA, they are running thier next MMO in europe themselves, which is hardly surprising.

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Raven said:
because goa and opentransit are part of the same group, which makes it even more stupid that this hasnt been fixed yet. I would have thought that goa would be able to pull a few strings and get it fixed in a couple of days. anyway, Mythic have lost confidance in GOA, they are running thier next MMO in europe themselves, which is hardly surprising.

Sod all to do with confidence and more to do with money, they see that there's actually a lot of players in Europe - a market they previously thought was too small to warrant any interest.

Ssera

Fledgling Freddie
/agree with Kami

Mythic just want a "Mythic Europe" just like there's a "Blizzard Europe" and an "NCSoft Europe"...

and yes this lag is becoming a joke....

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Ssera said:
/agree with Kami

Mythic just want a "Mythic Europe" just like there's a "Blizzard Europe" and an "NCSoft Europe"...

and yes this lag is becoming a joke....

and if they had their servers in france guess who you'd be routing through - Opentransit!

Ssera

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
and if they had their servers in france guess who you'd be routing through - Opentransit!

well I'm assuming (and hoping for their sake) that they don't go to France. England or Germany would be much better at least beacuse the English and German working mentalities are waaaay different (read: better) than the French ones.

I know, I work in France and know just how lazy people can get here...

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Ssera said:
well I'm assuming (and hoping for their sake) that they don't go to France. England or Germany would be much better at least beacuse the English and German working mentalities are waaaay different (read: better) than the French ones.

Give Amsterdam servers..... I don't need them in sweden or anything but put them on some of the fat connections there rather then a overfull ISP in england or france. Don't know much about the peering in german from sweden but I think most got good connections to amsterdam :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom