SPAM random annoying things

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
We need browser white list for total cookie clearance while keeping you fav sites logged in.
Is there an extension to do this?
Cookie auto-delete for Firefox. I use this. On some sites I whitelist the cookies, every other site, as soon as I close the tab all cookies are removed.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
I've just fallen on the stairs at the station.
First time in about 15 years. On top of that I've grazed my hands and knees.

Also cracked the screen of my new phone. Never done that before as I never carry my phone it's usually in my pocket.

I think I'm more annoyed by falling going up the stairs than anything else.

And now i'm feeling that my knees are really sore.

Last edited:

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I've just fallen on the stairs at the station.
First time in about 15 years. On top of that I've grazed my hands and knees.

Also cracked the screen of my new phone. Never done that before as I never carry my phone it's usually in my pocket.

I think I'm more annoyed by falling going up the stairs than anything else.

And now i'm feeling that my knees are really sore.
:fluffle::fluffle:

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
getting tripped up on stairs by a fucking cat that I'm allergic to. Subsequently going to hospital to get injections in my lower back which got aggravated by the fall.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
So my banking app needs updating.

I cant I havent got the latest Android.

Cant put marshmallow on my phone without custom rom and root...its a Note3.
So I need a fucking new phone.

Im using the PC web access.
Sent 600 quid to the wife.
Checked and double checked, cos its a fucking mess of a interface with everything not to do with what you are doing prioritised just as much on every page.
Clicked to make payment.

You have sent a delayed payment.

WTF.
Delayed, where did it say that ffs.
Quick look, because its after 6.30 you cant cancel it or even look to see how that happened.

Starting looking up how to build a fucking bomb

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
So my banking app needs updating.

I cant I havent got the latest Android.

Cant put marshmallow on my phone without custom rom and root...its a Note3.
So I need a fucking new phone.

Im using the PC web access.
Sent 600 quid to the wife.
Checked and double checked, cos its a fucking mess of a interface with everything not to do with what you are doing prioritised just as much on every page.
Clicked to make payment.

You have sent a delayed payment.

WTF.
Delayed, where did it say that ffs.
Quick look, because its after 6.30 you cant cancel it or even look to see how that happened.

Starting looking up how to build a fucking bomb

I want to say "user error" - because its you, but to be fair lots of banking interfaces are shite and because of Open Banking/PSD2 and the rise of mobile in general, lots of banks are neglecting the desktop. NB. Even if you rooted your Note it wouldn't work; banking apps pretty much never accept a rooted OS, for obvious reasons.

Job

I thought that.
Using the we briweser in mobile is just fuckin awful

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I want to say "user error" - because its you, but to be fair lots of banking interfaces are shite and because of Open Banking/PSD2 and the rise of mobile in general, lots of banks are neglecting the desktop. NB. Even if you rooted your Note it wouldn't work; banking apps pretty much never accept a rooted OS, for obvious reasons.
You can get around that with some devices by using Magisk. Though I wouldn't recommend it for online banking.

Job

Trying to pay my NI contributions..cant use the automated system..been on hold for 1 hour twenty minutes.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Yesterday I had to pop out to pick up a prescription from Hospital then go to food shop and as usual I used my motorcycle to bypass those people who like to complain about the rush hour traffic while sitting alone in a car and these events drew my attention:

1. A3 Hook Roundabout - The A3 here has 3 lanes here but as you approach Hook Roundabout the left lane becomes the off ramp only lane for the overpass roundabout and this is signed quite early but alas loads of people leave it to the last minute to get or out thus the traffic slows and there is a greater chance of accidents.
  2. Puffin Crossing - So as the lights changed to Red and both directions of traffic came to a stop and I naturally filtered up the outside up to the stop line, the car on the opposite side did stop but seemed to think just because everyone had cleared the crossing it qwas fine to go with the light still on red for another 5 seconds but he wasn't alone he was followed by the car behind him.
  3. Nissan Leaf - The food shop car park had the usual Electric car charging bays near the entrance and while I had something to drink on my motorcycle I watched as a person drove their Leaf into it and promptly locked the car and walked in to the shop, it kind of highlighted that they can use these bays even though they have no intention of charging it at the time which as more cars go electric is surely a argument waiting to happen.
  4. Trolleys - Not exactly car related but just another example of how utterly lazy and retarded people can be, again as I got ready to leave the food shop car park a person loaded up their Ford Galaxy with bags and even though the trolley park was all of 5 bays away they just left it in the bay next to where they had parked. I was kind of hoping they would crash into the trolley as they left but they didn't, they are also probably the type of person who moans when people leave them in the way and also when there are none to use once in the shop.
  5. Homebound - I was actually on a minor road about to head into my own which was on the right just a short distance passed two parked cars on the right, a Audi Q was coming out of my road going left and duly came out on to the minor road and waited on their left for me to pass the two parked cars but it seemed the VW behind wasn't paying attention and tried to come round the Audi on my side of the road which resulted in some embarrassing reversing for the VW driver having just avoided a head on with me because I wasn't travelling that fast.

*Grump Mode Off*

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
When riding with her (in a car!) do you A: Backseat drive like a motherfucker or B: Buckle up and hold on to anything for dear life while praying quietly?
I sit in the front but turned around looking at my children. Not because it might be the last time we see one another well and alive, but because I don't enjoy looking Death right in the eyes..

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Windows 10

What a load of arse gravy

Its taking almost a minute to launch a small Excel spreadsheet after the computer has booted up.

Android launches Excel instantly but editing a spreadsheet is a lot easier on the laptop

Job

Wait till they start putting adverts in the process.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Windows 10

What a load of arse gravy

Its taking almost a minute to launch a small Excel spreadsheet after the computer has booted up.

Android launches Excel instantly but editing a spreadsheet is a lot easier on the laptop
SSD.

Love win10. Never without an SSD again tho. Do lots of heavy (40mb+ ) spreadsheet work. Instant and lovely.

Embattle

FH is my second home
I don't think I've had a mechanical drive in my desktop for nearly a decade now, my main drive is a m.2 nvme drive with a secondary SSD and when the SSD goes pop I'll get another m.2 nvme instead.

Update - It seems this week has seen an even higher level of people not using their indicators while driving than normal, one driver I was behind failed to use it three times in a row including the time they didn't seem to want to indicate for the parking space they were going in causing me to stop.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
This is fucking retarded.

We've known the answer to this for years but councils have started making it incredibly difficult and expensive to take stuff to the dump - full in the knowledge that fly tipping is the outcome.

We setup public and commercial waste systems for a reason. Whether people "should" act in certain ways is immaterial - people don't - full stop. So councils and taxpayers need to take it on the chin and make waste disposal free and easy, rather than increasingly expensive and obstuctive.

We've been through this before. We know what works. We should do it.

Job

Yes, it's beyond a joke, all the country lanes by our tip are full of rubbish, it's not illegal stiff, just general builders rubble, but they wont let any kind of van in.
who clears up the rubbish from the lanes...well its the council.
I've got my van there, but I have to take any DIY rubbish in the car.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
_106844727_living_planet_chart_v2-nc.png

:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom