SPAM random annoying things

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I dont know the truth.
Are there people on the palestinian side goading violence to get a response?
I need to read the story from both sides on the front.

Still its on Israel not to fucking shoot unless they really really have to.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
The excuse will be that there was someone with a gun in the crowd, spray them down for good measure.

Job

Got bitten by a fucking dog on bike ride today, cycle path through the woods.
Come around the corner and theres a woman with a brown lab and about eight other yappy dogs.
The lab launched at me, landed over my frickin arms biting at my face.
Ive never seen such a leap or aggression from a lab.
So the rest join in biting at my legs, luckily I had thick jeans on.
I escaped using the frickin motor and shes hurling abuse at me.
I screaming back that she should have a muzzle and leads on her fucking pack of dogs and I could have been a little kid.
Then around the corner comes another woman who joins in with me because the dogs had just attacked her dog.
Remainer obviously...trained them to sniff out leavers.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Did you take photos and reported her to the authorities? The dogs are indeed a danger to kids.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Did you take photos and reported her to the authorities? The dogs are indeed a danger to kids.

Probably he didn't have time for the same reason he was attacked....the white pointy hat and white bed sheet he was wearing at the time :p

dysfunction

FH is my second home
I think it's unrealistic to expect any dog to act responsibly when someone is coming at you at 20+ mph.

Labradors are extremely friendly dogs. Iv'e never seen one act maliciously towards any dog or person. Aggression is not in their makeup.
If it has any aggression it's because of the owner and how they have treated the dog.

Also she shouldn't be in charge of 8 dogs at a time. Max 4 if you are to have any kind of control over them.

Gwadien

Labradors are extremely friendly dogs. Iv'e never seen one act maliciously towards any dog or person. Aggression is not in their makeup.
If it has any aggression it's because of the owner and how they have treated the dog.

Precisely.

Which is what makes me thing that Job is chatting shit as per usual, and is missing out how he almost ran it over, and then he ran away on his bike, but somehow a woman managed to catch up with him to tell him about the same woman.

Interesting.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Yes I immediately jumped to that he is being full of shit but have given him benefit of the doubt on this one.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
is missing out how he almost ran it over
Even if he actually ran it over, if the reaction of the dog was to jump on his arms and start attacking him - rather than cower and be scared - then dog should be put down.

Anyone, especially kids, could come round a corner too fast on a bike and hit a dog (or some other equation where said dog gets hit). If it's aggressive then sorry, might have been a badly-treated pooch, but aggressive pooch it is nonetheless, and we don't put up with them for obvious reasons.

I also have my misgivings, but benefit of doubt etc.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Stupid people allowing their kids to chase the Deer in Bushy Park even though there are many signs warning them to stay away from the deer.

Job

Funnily enough the Lab is the most likely dog to bite..which is weird, cos they do seem so docile.
I started worrying after giving her a serious mouthfull that she would go and say I threatened her..Im thinking how could I find that other woman.
When I fot back to my van there was a frickin police car parked next to it..just a coincidence and I didnt bother saying anything.
I seriously lost it though and Im sure the poor woman got a fright as well.

What if I was a kid you fucking stupid bitch ..about 10 times.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Statistics ...
Highest number - which is actually a reflection of the number of people who have labs, rather than the likelihood that a lab is bitey.

It's not pedantism - the question I was trying to answer was "dog most likely to bite" not "dog you're most likely to get bitten by" - which are two very different things.

Statistics aren't actually that abuse-able. If people do the correct analysis they make things quite clear.

georgie

FH is my second home
Highest number - which is actually a reflection of the number of people who have labs, rather than the likelihood that a lab is bitey.

It's not pedantism - the question I was trying to answer was "dog most likely to bite" not "dog you're most likely to get bitten by" - which are two very different things.

It's almost like words actually mean stuff, isn't it... Who'd have thought it. :rolleyes:

Job

Yes..well I know that but I just read the headline because it was whatever.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Do you want Boris as PM? Because that's how you get Boris as PM.
What? He gets prosecuted for improper conduct in public office - bare faced lying - and that makes you want to vote for him?

I figured that would at least be voter-neutral - people don't like to change their minds in the face of evidence. But a prosecution for dishonesty as incentive to vote? That seems like hitting yourself in the face with the retard deserve-what-you-get stick.

I could understand why Clinton's approval went up when he admitted getting his dick sucked. But not this.

Care to enlighten me? I simply can't follow your "logic".

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
What? He gets prosecuted for improper conduct in public office - bare faced lying - and that makes you want to vote for him?

I figured that would at least be voter-neutral - people don't like to change their minds in the face of evidence. But a prosecution for dishonesty as incentive to vote? That seems like hitting yourself in the face with the retard deserve-what-you-get stick.

I could understand why Clinton's approval went up when he admitted getting his dick sucked. But not this.

Care to enlighten me? I simply can't follow your "logic".

I suspect most of his followers will see this as a spurious private prosecution brought forward by a wealthy Remainer, and wonder when the cases against Clegg and Osbourne (amongst others) are coming.

Bit like how lobbing milkshakes was so effective at neutralising the BP Vote.

Still, carry on. Will be amusing when it goes nowhere.

Gwadien

I suspect most of his followers will see this as a spurious private prosecution brought forward by a wealthy Remainer, and wonder when the cases against Clegg and Osbourne (amongst others) are coming.

Bit like how lobbing milkshakes was so effective at neutralising the BP Vote.

Still, carry on. Will be amusing when it goes nowhere.

Filthy Jews.

I mean Remainers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom