SPAM random annoying things

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I'm starting to think it is a pro Boris stunt.

Job

Brexiters fibs.
We would have more money for the NHS

Remainers fibs.
What EU army?
We'll respect the vote.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Brexiters fibs.
We would have more money for the NHS

Remainers fibs.
What EU army?
We'll respect the vote.

Poor examples.

Brexiteers said that we would get x amount of extra money per week, after leaving they all said no we won't.

Brexiteers complained about the EU wanting to build an EU army, no-one denied it, then the EU announced they had plans for it and you got upset?

I suppose that there is one area of legitimacy of your complaint, Brexiteers could promise things because they can deliver things, Remainers can't promise anything in regards to the EU because they don't have the power to make those decisions.

Just a shame that the Brexiteers back tracked on their clear positives.

Job

No...one...d..e..n..i..e..d......i..t.

Thats a class 10 warhead denial of reality right there.

No one denied it?? it was one of the top three remainer points of ridicule.

Job

What are we going to do with the money we wont be giving the EU.

Apart from continuing to spend it on their defence and security.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Which isn’t £350 million?

I dunno. Spend it on the things we won’t be getting back from the EU? Use it to partially make up for the resulting lower revenues and budget shortfall?

Gwadien

No...one...d..e..n..i..e..d......i..t.

Thats a class 10 warhead denial of reality right there.

No one denied it?? it was one of the top three remainer points of ridicule.

How can they deny something that they had no control over?

If I remember correctly, the Remain campaign was very weak and there wasn't really any vocal support and promises of what the EU would do, because they had no control over it, it was just 'stick with the status quo'.

Apart from continuing to spend it on their defence and security.

As much as we give the EU billions, they give us billions back. I think the figure was just how much we gave them, not taking into consideration how much we receive.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
How can they deny something that they had no control over?

If I remember correctly, the Remain campaign was very weak and there wasn't really any vocal support and promises of what the EU would do, because they had no control over it, it was just 'stick with the status quo'.

As much as we give the EU billions, they give us billions back. I think the figure was just how much we gave them, not taking into consideration how much we receive.
It doesn’t include the rebate which we don’t send in the first place. It’s a complete lie.

Job

Which isn’t £350 million?

I dunno. Spend it on the things we won’t be getting back from the EU? Use it to partially make up for the resulting lower revenues and budget shortfall?
Well obviously, until we recover from the minor paperwork based dip.

Job

Oh and yes.
Little Britain...previously the centre of world commerce...soon to fall off because a lot of people cant handle losing.

Gwadien

Just fucking great..years of dragging this shit out, if we'd left on the day it would all be sorted out by now.
Uncertainty caused by remainers clinging on has caused London to dip below New York as the centre of world commerce.

Well done.
London slips versus New York - Brexit blamed by Duff & Phelps

Non political experts - If you leave the EU it WILL damage your economy.

*economy damaged*

Mouth breathing brexiteers - omg luls its the remainers fault.

Remainers - lol you're so thick.

Mbbrexiteers - omg stop being mean to us.

Non political experts - lol these guys are retards, better dock them a few more points.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Getting up at 4AM on a bank holiday to sit in soulless hole in Amsterdam for three days listening to people talk about new innovation in banking. Sometimes I really do question my lifestyle choices.

Job

Been dragged to Venice, which is in my top ten list of places I would never want to visit.
Hasnt let me down, its like a parked cruise ship...holy fuck, the heat, the milling crowds, dissinterested, jaded locals.
Its actually tatty as fuck, all you can hear is the rumble of suitcases as you walk past queues in the stifling heat and there us nowhere to sit; nowhere that hasnt got a constant stream of people walking past looking at their phones trying to get a sat lock.
Whatever Venice was is gone.
Shes out paddling in the Voggalonga river event..Im counting the hours till I can escape.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I loved it. Get away from the main tourist traps and you find a wonderful city full of beauty and charm.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Been dragged to Venice, which is in my top ten list of places I would never want to visit.
Hasnt let me down, its like a parked cruise ship...holy fuck, the heat, the milling crowds, dissinterested, jaded locals.
Its actually tatty as fuck, all you can hear is the rumble of suitcases as you walk past queues in the stifling heat and there us nowhere to sit; nowhere that hasnt got a constant stream of people walking past looking at their phones trying to get a sat lock.
Whatever Venice was is gone.
Shes out paddling in the Voggalonga river event..Im counting the hours till I can escape.

Don't go in Summer. European tourism 101. Unless you're stuck with kids' summer holiday routines, why the fuck would you go anywhere on the Med in summer?

We went to Venice in March (before we had kids) and it was lovely; still busy but not mad, no funny smells and expensive but not ridiculous.

Mind you, I'm in Denmark at the moment and fuck me its expensive. Really, really expensive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom